Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
St. ♥ Dragon Girl

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:38 am
User Image
1 :: Story
2 :: Creator
3 :: Volumes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:42 am
Story

Momoka Sendou (nicknamed "Dragon Girl") and Ryuga Kou are childhood friends. Momoka is a martial artist, and Ryuga is a Chinese magic master who banishes demons. In order to increase his power, Ryuga calls on the spirit of a dragon to possess him, but the spirit enters Momoka instead. Now the two must unite forces and fight demons together!

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:46 am
Creator

Natsumi Matsumoto debuted with the manga Guuzen Janai Yo! in Ribon Original magazine. St. ♥ Dragon Girl was such a hit that it spawned a sequel, St. ♥ Dragon Girl Miracle. Her other series from Ribon include Kimi Dake no Devil, Alice kara Magic, and Yumeiro Patisserie. The popular Yumeiro Patisserie was made into an animated TV series in Japan.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:51 am
Volumes
Status in Japan :: complete at 8 volumes
Status in US :: 8/8 released

User Image
Volume 1
A demon serpent king who appears once every hundred years to select a bride has abducted Momoka's friend Shunran. Will Momoka and Ryuga be able to defeat the demon before Shunran is lost forever?

User Image
Volume 2
While trying to banish a demon trapped beneath Momoka's favorite peach tree, Ryuga falls under the demon's control. Can Momoka fight the demon on her own and save Ryuga?

User Image
Volume 3
Momoka and Shuran befriend the spirit of a young boy who can't remember who he is or how he died. The girls try to help, but Ryuga wants to banish him immediately--especially after he learns the boy took possession of Momoka's body!

User Image
Volume 4
Momoka's dragon takes on the form of a beautiful man and warns Ryuga and Momoka of dangers facing the Kou family. But the dragon also has something else in mind--he wants Momoka to become his mate! Can Ryuga compete against a dragon for Momoka's affections?

User Image
Volume 5
During the Sports Festival, Momoka brings lunch for Ryuga so they can eat together, but Akira isn't happy that Ryuga rejected her lunch in favor of Momoka's. Jealous, Akira calls on three impish wind demons to break the couple apart.

User Image
Volume 6
A demon who uses nightmares to steal the life force of humans invades the dreams of Momoka's father. Momoka and Ryuga work to banish the demon, but upon waking, Momoka's father forbids Ryuga and Momoka to ever marry!

User Image
Volume 7
Momoka is eager to give Ryuga the antique pocket watch she bought him for his 17th birthday, but when she gets to school, the Ryuga she meets is only 13 years old! A tiny trickster fairy who lives in the watch has taken Momoka back in time, and now Momoka must find her way back to the present day.

User Image
Volume 8
Final Volume! Mio has severed the red string of fate between Ryuga and Momoka that destines them to be soul mates. Momoka wants to tell Ryuga she loves him, but he has fallen victim to Mio's magic spell. Will Momoka be able to repair her and Ryuga's destiny?

kel aka gandy
Captain

rosed_ruby

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 am
Wow there is only 8 volumes, It's so sad crying I own up to 5 and really want to get 6  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:00 am
rosed_ruby
Wow there is only 8 volumes, It's so sad crying I own up to 5 and really want to get 6

It IS sad, isn't it!? D: But there's a 5 volume sequel series, that Viz could pick up~ (I sure hope they do!!)

kel aka gandy
Captain

xxxDark Crystal Queenxxx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 am
Only 8 whole volumes? That really sucks. I've read Vol. 1-3, I need to find the fourth volume somewhere, whether I have to buy it or find it at my library.  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games