Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you play neopets more then gaia?
  yes
  nope
View Results

CrazyDogsEatPeople

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:48 pm
Well I do, I find Gaia very boring... and full of mean people that don't understand me... and on neopets there is lots more nicer people. like on neopets when I first joined this random guy gave me 100k in neopoints for free because i was new O.O and after my account got frozen on neopets my neofriends are helping me get my faerie Pteri back!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:54 pm
I tend to play around on Gaia Online more than I do Neopets. I REALLY like customizing my avvie, getting on Towns, doing puzzles, and watching Gaia evolve. I mean, I enjoy playing the games on Neopets but people on the NeoBoards were in my experience unbearable. In fact, the NeoBoards is why I moved to Gaia Online. 0_o

I guess its solely on personal expedrience with the social parts of the site.

Madam Morte

Amber Ambitious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:58 am
i play gaia a little more than neopets  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 am
i play neopets ALOT more than gaia  

Nequaster

werewolf1234567

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:50 am
Yea...Neopets are just better than Gaia! Gaia's more....what can you say....not so privacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:21 pm
i play neopets so much more the gaia! the only reason im on here is becuase my friend likes gaia.
but on neopets, i have tons of NFs, 5 painted/LE pets (ON DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS), a rockin guild that i own (with 30 members at the moment).
not to mention, graphics for neopets are easier to code cool

i dont really like gaia, honestly. its confusing and i feel awkward seeing all these awesomely customized avatars and mine is... icky.  

Kylie Lynnn

Nequaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 pm
Kylie Lynnn
i play neopets so much more the gaia! the only reason im on here is becuase my friend likes gaia.
but on neopets, i have tons of NFs, 5 painted/LE pets (ON DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS), a rockin guild that i own (with 30 members at the moment).
not to mention, graphics for neopets are easier to code cool

i dont really like gaia, honestly. its confusing and i feel awkward seeing all these awesomely customized avatars and mine is... icky.

yeah i know what you mean. Plus there is a lot more to do on neopets...there isn't really much here on gaia... I'm only here cause I like dressing up my avatar xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:30 pm
I have phases with Neopets and Gaia (and others)...recently I have spent more time on Neopets, but a couple months ago I was hiatus and was frequently on Gaia. I just got frozen today for something I didn't do, so I'll probably be spending much more time on Gaia while I'm waiting for the Neopets Team to read my form, which will probably NEVER happen.  

starswift

Nequaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm
starswift
I have phases with Neopets and Gaia (and others)...recently I have spent more time on Neopets, but a couple months ago I was hiatus and was frequently on Gaia. I just got frozen today for something I didn't do, so I'll probably be spending much more time on Gaia while I'm waiting for the Neopets Team to read my form, which will probably NEVER happen.

aww that stinks!! They will read it eventually though..it just might take a couple weeks though

i remember when i got frozen it took them like 2 weeks to tell me I couldn't get my account back xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:47 pm
kellyclarksonfan234
starswift

aww that stinks!! They will read it eventually though..it just might take a couple weeks though

i remember when i got frozen it took them like 2 weeks to tell me I couldn't get my account back xD

Thanks for the sympathy! I got an automated response from them yesterday. It told me there was no chance of getting my account back, or any of the pets or items. *cries*

Yikes, sorry for your loss of your account. Neopets is getting really cautious these days. : P

starswift

The September Girl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:09 am
For the time being, I'm semi-hiatus on neopets. xD But I go and check my port in the stockmarket every now and then. It is like I'm just doing dailies, organizing my shop and checking my stocks routine every time I log into my main.

Well, there are lots of different people in the Neoboards. Some are very nice, others are weird while some are just plain annoying. I seldom chat there and when I do, I get to chat with such people too.

Here in Gaia, I'm quite new, so I don't chat that much. I'm more of a self-learning person. xD Yes, I'm quite independent, but when I can't really get through something, I ask for help. So I guess I still can't say anything which is better, Gaia or Neo, but both are good. They rock. And yes, I play Gaia more now, because it is fun and I want to make my avvie, well, the avvie of my dreams. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:12 pm
starswift
kellyclarksonfan234
starswift

Thanks for the sympathy! I got an automated response from them yesterday. It told me there was no chance of getting my account back, or any of the pets or items. *cries*

Yikes, sorry for your loss of your account. Neopets is getting really cautious these days. : P

aww I'm sorry for ur loss...if you are rebuilding, good luck smile
and eh..the account was horrible anyway xD my current account is MUCH better

and yeah they are  

Nequaster

starswift

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:38 pm
kellyclarksonfan234
starswift
kellyclarksonfan234
starswift

aww I'm sorry for ur loss...if you are rebuilding, good luck smile
and eh..the account was horrible anyway xD my current account is MUCH better

and yeah they are

Well, I do have a side account, but I'm merely chatting with my neofriends that I had on my frozen account. I personally think there's no point in rebuilding what I had, and playing casually is much more fun. : )

You're lucky that you didn't have that much to lose! ^-^ I wish you the best of luck with your current account on Neopets. ;3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:50 pm
I used to play Neopets more than Gaia but then TNT unfairly froze my main account and after a month I got it back and I lost over 2million np. half my items and all my pets lost their colours because they took it all away as a "penalty" for getting frozen. It kinda killed my enthusiasm towards Neopets. I Only go on to use the Lab Ray now and sometimes to lurk on EMS.  

Christmas Gifting Kitty

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xiaoyu_amy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:59 pm
no. eek I actually have friends on Gaia  
Neopia Central

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff