Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Arab is Not better than a non-Arab Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:31 am
Human Rights and Justice in Islam

Islam provides many human rights for the individual. The following are some of these human rights that Islam protects.

The life and property of all citizens in an Islamic state are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not. Islam also protects honor. So, in Islam, insulting others or making fun of them is not allowed.

The Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said: “Truly your blood, your property, and your honor are inviolable.”[1]

Racism is not allowed in Islam, for the Quran speaks of human equality in the following terms:

“O mankind, We have created you from a male and a female and have made you into nations and tribes for you to know one another. Truly, the noblest of you with God is the most pious.[2] Truly, God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” (Quran 49:13)

Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, or race. God created human beings as equals who are to be distinguished from each other only on the basis of their faith and piety.

The Prophet Muhammad said: “O people! Your God is one and your forefather (Adam) is one. An Arab is not better than a non-Arab and a non-Arab is not better than an Arab, and a red (i.e. white tinged with red) person is not better than a black person and a black person is not better than a red person,[3] except in piety.”[4]

One of the major problems facing mankind today is racism. The developed world can send a man to the moon but cannot stop man from hating and fighting his fellow man. Ever since the days of the Prophet Muhammad, Islam has provided a vivid example of how racism can be ended. The annual pilgrimage (Hajj) to Makkah shows the real Islamic brotherhood of all races and nations, when about two million Muslims from all over the world come to Makkah to perform the pilgrimage.

Islam is a religion of justice. God has said:

“Truly God commands you to give back trusts to those to whom they are due, and when you judge between people, to judge with justice....” (Quran 4:58 )

And He has said:

“...And act justly. Truly, God loves those who are just.” (Quran 49:9)

We should even be just with those who we hate, as God has said:

“...And let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety....” (Quran 5:8 )

The Prophet Muhammad said: “People, beware of injustice,[5] for injustice shall be darkness on the Day of Judgment.”[6]

And those who have not gotten their rights (i.e. what they have a just claim to) in this life will receive them on the Day of Judgment, as the Prophet said: “On the Day of Judgment, rights will be given to those to whom they are due (and wrongs will be redressed)...”[7]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Footnotes:
[1] Narrated in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #1739, and Mosnad Ahmad, #2037.

[2] A pious person is a believer who abstains from all kinds of sins, performs all good deeds that God commands us to do, and fears and loves God.

[3] The colors mentioned in this Prophetic saying are examples. The meaning is that in Islam no one is better than another because of his color, whether it is white, black, red, or any other color.

[4] Narrated in Mosnad Ahmad, #22978.

[5] i.e. oppressing others, acting unjustly, or doing wrong to others.

[6] Narrated in Mosnad Ahmad, #5798, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #2447.

[7] Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #2582, and Mosnad Ahmad, #7163.
developed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:11 pm
psht, yet the arabs act like they are superior to everyone else.  

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:45 pm

no i'm not.. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:05 pm

I wouldn't say all, some of them are the nicest people I have ever met. Then again i was told I look Lebanese so maybe I got off easy.  

Maha the Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:28 am
_rainarai_

no i'm not.. sad
Most Arab guys I've met do. I've seen so many act like snobs, just because they are the gatekeepers to Mecca. Muslim or no, they don't care what faith you belong to, the majority of Arabs I've met are snobby bastards who think they're Allah's gift to mankind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:45 am
_rainarai_

no i'm not.. sad
Most Arab guys I've met do. I've seen so many act like snobs, just because they are the gatekeepers to Mecca. Muslim or no, they don't care what faith you belong to, the majority of Arabs I've met are snobby bastards who think they're Allah's gift to mankind.

okay..that about mecca is and the "gatekeepers" is a little true..but but..don't you say all arabs are like that! sad  

_rainarai_

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:00 am

stare am an arab AND i did this post !!! so keep ur opinion to ur SELF .. coz it is WRONG!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:29 am
Jibrel you may mean arabs who are shown frequently on the news or main basis of views for western people but I myself have been to Egypt And Lebanon twice and I never met an arab/muslim who cared who was better or worse, Infact they seemed better than most Americans who assume their country is better than every other country in the world. (racists and such always hate groups of people for stupid reasons, Even though there are racists everywhere I found it hard to meet one in either of the Middle Eastern countries I traveled to.)  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:33 pm
i really have no idea, because i have never met any Arab!!

but i am taught from 3rd grade in my Islamic classes that "an Arab is not superior then non-Arab and vice versa"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:32 pm
ohh..no you did..you met me, DS and..and Haydar.. stare  

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:35 pm
dark__sunshin

stare am an arab AND i did this post !!! so keep ur opinion to ur SELF .. coz it is WRONG!!
I didn't say ALL arabs. I said Arabs, and then I clarified and said arab MALES. Which, does NOT include you or your sister.
I don't talk to arab females in real life, because they are always guarded jealously by their brothers and fathers, at least the ones I've met are. Read my post all the way through.

No, Haydar, I'm talking from personal experience, not media bias.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:13 am
_rainarai_
ohh..no you did..you met me, DS and..and Haydar.. stare

i did not know that sweatdrop !!

sorry  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:01 am
dark__sunshin

I didn't say ALL arabs. I said Arabs, and then I clarified and said arab MALES. Which, does NOT include you or your sister.
I don't talk to arab females in real life, because they are always guarded jealously by their brothers and fathers, at least the ones I've met are. Read my post all the way through.

Regardless if you meet Arab Muslims who act as such then they disobey what the Qur'an and the Prophet (SAW) has stated, So the blame is on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 am
dark__sunshin

well i believe u said [ yet THE ARABS which includes ALL arabs ] anyhow .. it is true what Haydar has pointed on ! since they don't Disobey Allah and the Qura'n and what the Rasull { PBUH } asked us to do then they r not blamed .. but still Allah has asked us and so did the Rasull not be Cocky and they also pointed that Cockiness is NOT allowed in Islam ,, so i guess again the blame goes to WHO EVER tries to be Cocky rather he/she was Arabic or Non !!  

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:11 pm
Lølz... A arab is not better than a non-arab... It's logik lol  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items