Captain

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:03 am
your mask is used to determine your creed, class, or skills
the masks go as such:

green setsubun oni mask: intelegent (Academy student), a young ninja in training who knows not his full potential

Red setsubun oni mask: strength (Academy student) one who is merely a child with possibly great potential

Blue setsubun oni mask: speed (Academy student) a quick lad with a great outlook on his future

Black setsubun oni mask: shaded (Academy student) a student who speeks little but is always thinking. what may com of this ones future?

Jacks 2k9 ominous mask: Decoy (Academy studeint) a young pupil who is either great at speed, or defense, often used only to lure an enemy out of hiding.

Otafuku mask: Medic (Chunin), ninja who use healing rings on their allies.

Hannya mask: Avenger (Chunin), elite ninja, but reckless in how they go on with their mission... very anti social.

Tengu mask: Brute (Chunin), ninja that use mainly attack rings and little contribution to a clan as a whole.

Kotengu: Scholar (Chunin), ninja who use there knowledge to there advantage, but it may backfire in a tight situation.

Tsunami k.o. classic mask: Maveric (Jonin) ninja who use this mask are braver then most, common leaders to the lower ranks, never afraid of a battle, only result of a loss to them is to try harder.... these are the knuckle head or maveric ninjas.

Stone guardian mask: Tracker (Jonin) a shinobi who can find anything, anywhere at any time. great for reconiscence, ans well as elite tasks

Yokais treasure: Berserker (Jonin), ninja who throw cation to the wind, they only perform close range melee atacks, while having a strong defense, thy dont utilize it to the full potential, their speed and brute force make them grate in combat with multiple opponents.

Bone Demon Mask: Last Resort (Special Jonin) a ninja who is called in on difficult missions to change the tide of battle in his favor. Tends to handle any mission without help, but isnt affraid to help any who requests it

Inari beads (white): assassian ( Special Jonin), ninja who use speed, intelegence, and skills to change the outcome of any battle.

Inari beads (blue): Elementalist (Special Jonin), those who use magic rings to keep the battle in thier favor.

The nightmare (wolf mask): Elite task force (Special Jonin), members who wear this mask carry out special missions in small elite tactical and experienced crews. members who are allowed to wear this are specifically disignated by me for their skill in zomg

kitsune mask: Elite (Special Jonin), those ocustomed with every battle style and have a well ballenced skill set.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:08 am
then where do i fit it,I have all those items  

Gau Ban The Black Howling

Dangerous Conventioneer

1,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200

omjo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:33 am
so wat your rtrying to say is whatever we wear is are rank because i can afford alll of that  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:37 pm
wait i have inari beads and im usually the one im wearing now...wat rank is that exactly?...cuz its not the white one...or the blue one..well i guess it doesent matter cuz i can be all them....  

I-Vocaloid-Sassu Uchiha

ANBU Creed Must Reads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff