Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Post References Here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:39 am
This is an idea I've had for a little bit. I've noticed often on FA that the artists will get bored, and will post a journal stating that the first character that interests them to post will get free art, simply because the artist is bored, or in an art block and needs some form of inspiration.

I was thinking we should have something here for our members to save our artists the trouble of posting a message. People can simply post references (or better yet, reference PICTURES) of their character, and bored artists can browse around for something that inspires then. It's a great way to just put your references out there, and maybe even score a little free art. Who knows, right?

Of course, this isn't by any means a promise or guaruntee that anyone who posts here gets free art or anything, just a possibility or a chance.

Of course, all images MUST follow the Gaia TOS. Please remember that this isn't really an artist/commissioner chat thread so much as an archive of member references for artists to browse. A little chit-chat is okay, just try not to get on tangents. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:40 am
Reserved.  

Manda_Tifa

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 am
Rerserved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Reserving my spot cool  

Forcive Habit

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:36 pm
::plunks down a flag:: I claim this land post for Spain me! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:43 pm
Reserved plz!  

Afina Maslow

Raynomon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:36 am
Reserved. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:24 am
I got a few cute characters that others might like to draw.
Adding list of characters and some info. Refs to be added later!
1. Asphyxiation: White feline with silver eyes. Known for her rainbow hair and markings. Very intricate markings go from the back of her neck down her spine to the base of her tail.
2. Delia: Cream and pink, a candyland of confection sweets. Long tussled fur hangs from her ankles and wrists, short flop ears perched on her head.
3. Pumpkin: Halloween treat, the black and orange cat. Mostly black with orange from her ankles to toes, wrists to fingertips. A jack-o-lantern marking painted on her face and tip of tail.
4. Cinnamon: Sweet and spice, the tri-colored husky looking canine with messy blond hair, a love for skelanimals, zombie duckies, and bass guitar.
5. Truffles: Picture perfect, a painting dream. Panda with normal panda markings that have splotchy edges as if dipped in paint. Her hair is also tipped in splotches.
6. Acorn: Perky pretty, squirrel, obsessed with nuts of all types, namely acorns. White underside, light brown main markings, and deep brown stripes down her back and tail. It's a trap! ninja  

Alektorphobia

sdsythe01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:55 am
Adding pics later

1) Hex Zombie - a white furred zombie jackalope, she has green ooze seeping from her stitches on her body, black hair and purple undead eyes, great antlers that are brown and little brown color hooves from her hind legs

2) Matthew "Sinner" McManus - a blue flying monkey with black and blond hair that is not dyed, its just naturally that way, eyes as green as the drug he injects himself with

3) Assassino de Seria - Sinner's "twin" sister, they are the same age and everything just different mothers, she is light green and dark green striped cheshire cat/dragon, she has purple horns going down her tail and purple wings, is as crazy as a serial killer and is some what of one

4) Orange Cream - a serial killer orange and white striped cheshire cat with long dark brown hair and green eyes

5) Eddy Hyde - the purple and green striped cheshire cat with short black hair, red eyes and horns and wings who is the grand-daughter of satan. usually is the his secretary

6) Hyde Child - my demon/vampire character with brown hair, green eyes and red markings

7) Trinity Destiny - my light blue fox lion mix thing, she has red eyes with green and black hair and tail tuft, just like Sinner her hair is just naturally this way, her entire left side from her shoulder down to her foot is metal, has a bar code on her arm

8 ) Sara Beara - half human, half yellow bear, nuff said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:37 am
reserved  

Rainey_angel81

Lyrim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:45 pm
Reserved. Will post once FA comes back up. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:31 pm
Dunno if I'll actually remember to use iiiit.... but, what the hey. :B

Reservified!  

Lloxie

Krissim Klaw