OH MY GOODNESS! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satanic Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 am
Nothing happened this year for the 4th of July!
YAY!

I just went to work, had a freakin WATER FIGHT with my coworkers, and had a REALLY good time at work.
No accidents. No fights. No trying new things.
Just work. With no fireworks to be heard. YAY!

Leader is happy heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:35 am
I had earplugs so I didn't have to hear any fireworks. Though I did briefly had to smell them.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 am
I went to my Grandma's and watch my family shoot fireworks at each other.. Then went to my Sis's Nanny's house to watch them shoot off fireworks for a while.
Yesterday was a pretty shitty day for me other than that.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:44 am
Your family shot fireworks AT each other, Minako?

We lit fireworks here too, but they were just the ground kind... and one of them exploded, which was exciting. biggrin  

Jasmine Perishing

NarcolepticDoom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:13 pm
I got a hair cut, got to talk to the cops, and listened to fireworks from about six to two in the morning.
Yay for holidays....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 pm
hmm, i forgot what i did kinda o___. lets see...

i had to go to this wedding thing and had to wear a stupid dress. then eat this horrible foor, but good thing i brought my friends who got me out of there. we changes and went to this party up on the hills to watch the fireworks and light our own. then we went to the park :] it was fun since we were running around with firecrackers XP and then we went to my other friends house cause she was having a party too and we stayed there. i forgot the rest and all of the sudden i was home :'D yay!

debijay

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:04 pm
o__o

I slept.
Did nothing.
Ate a burger.
Continued doing nothing!

It was awesomeeee.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:42 pm
debijay

i had to go to this wedding thing and had to wear a stupid dress. then eat this horrible foor, but good thing i brought my friends who got me out of there. we changes and went to this party up on the hills to watch the fireworks and light our own. then we went to the park :] it was fun since we were running around with firecrackers XP and then we went to my other friends house cause she was having a party too and we stayed there. i forgot the rest and all of the sudden i was home :'D yay!

Someone got married on July 4th? That's about as terrible as getting married on Christmas. Why have your anniversary on the day of a holiday? It'd be much better to have it apart from any other holiday... then, it's like adding your own personal holiday to the list!  

Jasmine Perishing

NarcolepticDoom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:44 pm
Jasmine Perishing
debijay

Someone got married on July 4th? That's about as terrible as getting married on Christmas. Why have your anniversary on the day of a holiday? It'd be much better to have it apart from any other holiday... then, it's like adding your own personal holiday to the list!

But it is easier to remember when it is already a day you plan ahead for.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:45 pm
Maybe its like killing two birds with one stone?

I mean, my brothers' birthdays fall on July 4th AND Thanksgivings.
They're holiday babies. XD

Rabid Bagel Cow Thing
Vice Captain

Dapper Hoarder

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flame Illusion

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:45 am
I went to the beach with my friends to watch fireworks.
Got as close as the police would allow to where they were shooting the fireworks off.
Got some good pictures.

But we had to park fifteen minutes away...
And we lost the car for half an hour...
Because we suck at directions.

Epic day was Epic. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:45 pm
my town has the fireworks on the 3rd for some strange reason. so on the 3rd i workd until 3:30pm, came home and ate , went to the bank to deposit and pick up some cash, went to the massive street thingy my town throws with candy and vendors of many different food. then i saw the fireworks, they were pretty crappy like always. then when i got to the car i noticed my brother wasnt there. so i called him up and he said he was lost. so my partents went looking for him. they found him at a TD Bank North, which was about a mile and a half away.he got home and he changed his story about six times. so my parents said that he could no longer go anywhere without me or my older brother.  

mailer04

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:02 pm
I only had to deal with fireworks from 9pm to 10pm from my neighbors. Other than that I had an ok July 4th.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:19 pm
I heard some fireworks, but didn't do much else. Yeah. It was pretty boring.  

Kairi-the-Cranberry-Llama

inryokuhime

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:46 am
User Image

On the 4th I worked a 12 hour day selling fireworks.
I wish I had got to shoot fireworks at my family.
But we did have a bottle rocket fight and roman candle fight earlier in the week.
I want to go camping so I can shoot more flaming balls at my siblings.

User Image

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces