Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
hey what do you guys think of this (Updated change in plans)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you doing anything for the release????
  YEAH
  no parents wont let me *sigh*
  im not that much into the book
View Results

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:51 pm
Okay so my birthday is on August 2nd so what me and my friends are going to do is go eat sushi (yeah that doesn't have to do with twilight) then go to my house and watch Pride & Prejudice,romeo and Juliet, withering heights, a midnight summers dream (my friend said it was a movie i tihnk) and anything that has to do with vampires and werewolf (even though they wont be SM's ). And course stay up till dawn breaks.

So what do you think of my idea and what are you doing for the release of breaking dawn?

Okay so my plans changed like 3 times lol but heres the official plan lol What im doing is im taking some friends to Roswell nm (thats near where i live) and were staying at a hotel and going to a breaking dawn release part but before that were going to pasta cafe (its a awesome Italian restaurant ) and then were having a cake with the breaking dawn cover on it (or the movie still not sure) and then watch movies that have to do with twilight ^^ i cant wait ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:20 am
That sounds sweet!!!

All I'm doing is just waking my rents up early and making them take me somewhere to get the book and then reading it until I'm finished and I will let NO ONE distract me from it!!! heart  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:04 pm
I don't even know how I am going to transport myself from my house, to the Coles my copy is being sent to...
My dad said we should sent it to the one downtown (because it's in the mall across the street from my dad's office) and he could go pick it up on his lunch break, but then i found out the second is a Saturday and he won't be working and its hella expensive to park downtown, and I don't think anyone will drive me, and I dont have an August Bus pass and it's a pain in the a** to take the bus from my house into downtown on the weekend...
Maybe my dad will drive me and we can park in his building.. hmm.. I don't know.. maybe I can guilt my sister into taking me...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:13 pm
thats a perfect way to celebrate!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:44 pm
Well me and my best friend are both in love with the book and where thinking about going together to get our copys ...but thats a totally cute idea to have a little movie night on movies that remind us of Twilight!! COOL!! xd
is it ok if i take the idea?!?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:49 pm
xScarlet Bellax
Well me and my best friend are both in love with the book and where thinking about going together to get our copys ...but thats a totally cute idea to have a little movie night on movies that remind us of Twilight!! COOL!! xd

cha take it i dont care if ya want to go ahead

oh yeah i forgot to put it in that im also getting a cake with the book cover on it lols im so glad its my bday and i can get away with it lols

X-Freiheit93-X

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:23 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
xScarlet Bellax

oh yeah i forgot to put it in that im also getting a cake with the book cover on it lols im so glad its my bday and i can get away with it lols

Haha!! aww!! thats sooo cute!!! Happy Early Birthday!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:29 pm
I'll be at the barns & noble nearest me celebrating with them until the wee hours of the night on the first! Yay! rofl  

InnocentDeviation

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:24 am
xScarlet Bellax
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
xScarlet Bellax

Haha!! aww!! thats sooo cute!!! Happy Early Birthday!!! blaugh

haha thank you

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:54 pm
You know, I was thinking about having sushi for dinner before the Breaking Dawn release event that I'm going to attend. Hmmm... Other than that, I really don't have anything planned. I don't want to distract myself after the event since I want to read it as soon as possible. I'm sure I'll be finished with it by the wee hours of August 3rd.  

T0m03

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:14 am
My August 4th.
I'm going to go to school and withstand every agonzing of not reading Breaking Dawn.

Go to the car (with friends if they decide to come), change my clothes (I'm not going to the city in my gay a** uniform), put on my Volturi cloak, and ******** go at the highest legal limit to the city.
Release party... show everyone up at the Trivia quiz, i am the Twilight queen in my state. Go home and Read the book, until 6 AM in the morning if i have to ... And brag!

Now, sound like fun?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:38 pm
InnocentDeviation
I'll be at the barns & noble nearest me celebrating with them until the wee hours of the night on the first! Yay! rofl

Me too! I'm going to barns & noble with one of my friends and then we're having a sleepover and reading and discussing ALL NIGHT xD  

x_p3charmed_x

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 pm
You know its funny i could have gone to a Linkin Park concert for my birthday and still done the rest of my plan...Do you guys think thats stupid of me to turn down the concert (it nearly killed me when i said no i love LP )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:07 am
I go midnight release, then read the next day then work!  

Polyhymnia

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items