Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:47 am
User Image

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here,

I don't have a past
I just have a chance,
Not a family or honest plea remains to say,

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

Is it you I want,
Or just the notion
Of a heart to wrap around so I can find my way around

Safe to say from here,
Your getting closer now,
We are never sad cause we are not allowed to be

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,

To lie here under you,
Is all that I could ever do,
To lie here under you is all,
To lie here under you is all that i could ever do,
To lie here under you is all,

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,

Rain rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun,
All the world is waiting for the sun,

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:58 am
~Plot~

In a little town called Wittenmier, they had almost the perfect everything. They had the best soil. They grew the best plants, the best food, the best everything. People were happy. The plants gave the town some sort of magic. When the plants were good, the town was good.

One day the town realized the rain hadn't come in weeks. The people saved their crops by watering them, but the magic was gone. The rain seemed to be the source of the magic. The weeks grew into a month. Then finally, it rained again. People danced and jumped around. Families who had grown apart were back together again. Problems between friends were solved and the town was happy again. Life was back to it's almost perfect self. The rain lasted weeks and weeks.

As the rain simmered down, the town realized a new comer moved in. The girl seemed young and living alone. Nothing seemed strange about her. That is, until she bought the abandoned Mansion. No one ever lived in that house for years because of a murder that occurred there. The people thought her to be strange and different. That's when the rumors began to spread.  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:05 am
Here's mine.

Name: Evangeline "Eva" Daniels.
Bio: Eva moved into the town to get away from her parents. She finished high school and wanted to start a life of her own. The people in the town started rumors about her some were true, most not. No one really dared to even ask her about her past. She didn't mind. To Eva, her past was dead and that's how it was stay if it was up to her.
Picture: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:13 am
Name: Alexander Lupines
Bio: Alex has lived in the town his whole life. He had noticed that when the drought had ended a girl had moved into the mansion. He ignores the rumors and is kind of curious about the girl.
Pic: User Image  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:22 am
Eva carried the last of her boxes from her Mustang, to her house. The movies placed the couch in the living and smiled up at her. "Alright, Eva that's the last of them." One of the men said. Even though she smiled at them she was sad to see them for the last time. "We'll miss you."

"I know." Eva told them. "I'll miss you guy too." They all embraced in a big hug and then Eva pushed them away. "P-U, Go take shower you guys." She chuckled. The boys laughed and headed out. "Bye!" She waved at them. "Don't be afraid to visit!" The boys waved out the window and drove off. "I love you, guys." She said when it was too late. Eva closed the door and took a look at the old house. "Well, the house isn't going to fix itself." She headed to the basement and started on the electrical wire. One of the many things she have to fix if the she was going to live in the house.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:29 am
Alex was in the center square as he watched the truck pull away from the mansion and drive off into the distance. He looked around and walked quietly, completing the chores his mother had sent him for. Everthing was still damp from the last shower, and peace had returned. He walked into the store and picked out what was needed. "I need to find a place of my own." He chuckled softly.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:43 am
Eva turned on the electricity but nothing happened. She looked around and then smiled. "Aha!" She ran upstairs and got out the new box of fuses that her brother had given her. "Thank you George." She smiled and then ran back into the basement. Eva changed out the dirty fuses and put in the new ones. When she flipped the switch, the lights turned on. "Yes!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "That's one thing done." Eva tried the water. It ran but it didn't look very healthy. "Alright, now we take a trip to the grocery store. She hoped in her car and then walked into the store. Everyone began to stare at her. "What do I have something on my face?" She joked. They all turned around and she smiled as she perused the aisles.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:46 am
Alex had about half a basket full of food and such. He turned a corner and bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry about that." He said quickly apologizing. He looked at the girl and blinked. "Hey, you're the one that moved into the mansion right?" He asked.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 am
Eva smirked. "Nothing gets past you." She said and continued walking.

"I heard she killed someone." An elderly woman whispered as Eva walked down another aisle.

"I heard it was two." The other woman whispered. When she looked at the two ladies they just smiled.

"Actually, it was three but who's counting." Eva shrugged at them. "Have a nice day." She continued walking and grabbed a few items. "This town will be a lot of fun." She said to herself sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:29 pm
Alex blinked and watched her walk off. "She's an odd one." He said quietly to himself. He shrugged and continued to get what his mother wanted, picking things off the shelf as he went. After a little while he finished, paid for the goods, and walked outside.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Eva grabbed a few more things and some food and headed back to her house. A few hours later she turned on the faucet again. This time the water turned clear. But just to be sure, she tried it. "Yes!" She shouted again. "I am a genius." She said to herself. Eva continued to fix the house. As she did, she sang with her radio that she plugged in.

I'll take you home if you don't leave me at the front door (front door)
Your body's cold, but girl we're getting so warm
And I was thinking of ways that I could get inside (get inside)
Tonight you're falling in love (let me go now)
The feelings stirring me up (here we go now)

Now if she does it like this will you do it like that
Now if she touches like this, will you touch her right back
Now if she moves like this, will you move it like that (come on)

Shake, Shake, Shake, Shake, uh shake it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:04 pm
Alex returned home and dropped off the groceries(sp?). He then went outside and looked up towards the sky. It was cloudy but the sun still shined through a bit. He looked back down and spotted the mansion a little ways off. "What the heck, I'm not doing anything." He shrugged and started to walk towards the mansion.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:24 pm
Eva danced all through the house as she checked every window. The song ended and her CD moved onto the next song. Again, she found herself dancing to another song.

As she sung along with the music, she checked to make sure every window could open. One in particular was being stubborn. After awhile she let it go and moved onto the other windows. Eva found that it was the only window that wouldn't open. She opened the ones that could, so that the breeze could come in.

Eva put her hair in a bun and let the some strands fall down. She began to work on the bathrooms. For some reason, the showers would not turn on. "What is your problem?" She asked as if they could answer back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:29 pm
Alex climbed up the hill that the mansion was on and stopped about half way up. He sat down and looked down at the town. Several people were watching him with curious looks. "What? Never saw a guy hike up a hill before?" He said more to himself than to the people watching him. He wiped off some sweat and started to climb once more.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers