Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 pm
I want to try to develope this RP to fit some ideas I have for a fanfic I want to write. Here's the basic summary for how I want things to turn out.

~Sick girl with a very weak heart(played by me) meets TWO supernatural males (Either vampire, werewolf, or robotic humans) and love triangle ensues...blah blah blah~

I'll explain more as things go on...sooo...Who's interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:05 pm
Me. 8D  

Demonic Repentance

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:58 am
Ok i´m here too.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:59 pm
Yay!! ^^ Well boys, make a profile in the following layout and let me look it over.

Name:
History: (in 3 or more sentences.)
Appearence:
Personality:  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:05 pm
Name: Kyuuketsuki (Katayoku no Tenshi (nickname))
Race: Unknown (unidentified, anyone that tried to ask was either killed or had their memory erased)
History: While much of his past remained unknown, Kyuuketsuki ('vampire') is a known killer. He makes his living by killing and draining blood. He has an Anima, or spirit animal, inside him, making him a '+Anima'.
Appearance: Kyuuketsuki
Personality: Dark, murderous, but kind. Unpredictable at best.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:30 pm
Ok! Here's Periru's.

Name: Priru Mai Flint
Race: Human
History: Periru was born with a weak heart. The doctors had estimated she only had a few months left, telling her this just mere hours after her parents died in a car crash. With no relatives willing in to take on a dying young woman, Periru has remained in the hospital. The staff has taken her in like family, even some of the board members. Periru had spent most of her life in a hospital.
Personality: Soft spoken, she is prone to blush alot and is quite naiive and innocent. Very kind, she also can have a sense of humor.
Appearence: http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm227/nana-g/8d9d.jpg  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:32 pm
And now, the first post!

Periru sat in the same bed, in the same room, on the same floor of the hospital she's been in since her parents died over a week ago. She ran a brush through her long, black mane of hair, singing quietly under her breath a strange song in her own made up language. Her clear, blue eyes and paler then pale skin seemed to glow from the darkening sunlight, as dusk started to approach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:40 pm
Kyuuketsuki growled, glaring at the hospital worker. "One person. That's all I ask. I just need to talk to one person, anyone. A dying one." They sighed and stuttered out the directions to a room. He smiled at her now, and walked to it. "Periru?" He asked in his sweet voice.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Periru looked up shyly, smiling warmly to her oldest, and really her only, friend. "Kyuu-Kyuu," she whispered, holding out her arms in a simple gesture, asking for a hug. "I missed you...big brother,' she added, a very light teasing tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:49 pm
He smiled, and whispered, "Close your eyes..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Periru let her arms fall slowly, but she smiled a bit brighter. Figuring she was going to get another little doodad that Kyuuketsuki sometimes brought her, she held out her hands demurely and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:53 pm
He gently pressed his fangs into her skin, draining only a small amount of blood before pulling away. "I'm sorry, Periru-chan... but I haven't anything for you today... and I'm sorry I had to do that."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:55 pm
Periru knew what Kyuuketsuki was, had known for a long time. She was no longer smiling, but her expression was still soft, and warm. "It's ok," she whispered solemnly, grinning a tiny bit. She started brushing her hair again, not moving her eyes from his face. "How have things been for you today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:57 pm
"Good. I hadn't had any blood for a while... so I was desperate enough to take blood from one of my close ones." He smiled and hugged her quickly, then pulled away, sighing, and muttered, "Your blood just smells so good. I'm afraid to get close."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 pm
"You always tell me that," she said in that quiet, musical voice of hers, smiling. Then her eyes turned somber. "I keep telling you. Don't ever be afraid to get close to me. Never! I..." She looked down a bit, letting her brush drop in her lap. "I don't want to lose you too..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff