Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
any guesses on breaking dawn?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sparky102

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:02 pm
i like to talk to people and ask them what they think will happen in breaking dawn. what are some of your ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:50 pm
sparky102
i like to talk to people and ask them what they think will happen in breaking dawn. what are some of your ideas?

^_^
Hmm.. some ideas:
1. The Volturi will come back. [I hope Aro comes back and says more! he's a funny character]
2. They get married but some complicated stuff happens.
3. Jake imprints on some random girl.
4. Well the cover of the book does have a Queen and a Pawn on the Chess board so maybe that has something to do with the book? Like playing a game of Chess, Complications along the way, The choice of a right or wrong move? maybe something like that. Just like playing Chess.
That's all I can think about at the moment. sweatdrop 3nodding :]  

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200

KT-is-a-w-e-s-o-m-e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:16 am
Dark_Legend94
sparky102

^_^
Hmm.. some ideas:
1. The Volturi will come back. [I hope Aro comes back and says more! he's a funny character]
2. They get married but some complicated stuff happens.
3. Jake imprints on some random girl.
4. Well the cover of the book does have a Queen and a Pawn on the Chess board so maybe that has something to do with the book? Like playing a game of Chess, Complications along the way, The choice of a right or wrong move? maybe something like that. Just like playing Chess.
That's all I can think about at the moment. sweatdrop 3nodding :]

I agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:17 pm
i think they will get married but on the honeymoon before she turns the volturi will attack.
but mostly what dark-legend wrote. heart sweatdrop  

eszwaq

6,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ivory Bones

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:47 am
1. Bella Edward get married
2. the voultri will come back
3. Jacob imprints on some girl but, somehow magically he still feels stronger for bella (that one is a long shot, i'll admit. But, what will happen to our famous love trianlge? =p Unless Bella gets jealous or something >.<)
4. Bella will be turned into a vampire and if they get that far i bet she will have a extra power. I was brainstorming this last night to think of what kind of power she might have. I thought of like "borrowing" another power when you touch them or something. (and i went into detail in my mind about all the ways that could work. like she keeps it forever or she only keeps it while in contact with the person, or depending on how long they touch she keeps the power til it fades...)

Those are my predictions. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:34 pm
1 Bella and edward get married but there is some complication at the wedding
2 Jake shows up at the wedding
3 The Volutri return before she changes
4 She has some near death experience so that Edward has to change her or she might change her mind and not even go through with it.

I don't know though. we won't find out until August Second. sigh  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Hime_ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:37 am
I think that they are going to be at the wedding and right before Bella goes out to walk down the aisle the volturi will come and alice will be able to convince them that Bella will be changed very soon. or the volturri won't let the wedding happen.

I definitely think that Jake is going to come to the wedding or at least come back. He's most likely going to be the one who objects to the wedding. >.<  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games