Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Nintendo Gaming
Okami>Saving Baby Seals Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:23 pm
I'm not saying that saving baby seals is a bad thing, I'm just saying that we shouldn't show this game to people for saving baby seals as they might slack off so they can play it.

Maybe we should show it to seal hunters to stop the root of the problem.

With beautiful artwork, great storyline and funny characters this game has jumped to the top of my gaming list.

I love this game more than Morgan Webb (From G4) loves this game.

What is even better is that I got it for the Wii so I can draw calligraphy from the game by using the Wii Remote.

That is all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 pm
*really wants the game*

but LOL.  

Mazeyelle

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:02 pm
morgan webb actually plays games ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:46 pm
I just bought it yesterday biggrin .I have a bit of trouble with attacking though.The time attack you have to learn in the beginning,kind of hard to maneuver.  

brushgoddess

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:07 pm
brushgoddess
I just bought it yesterday biggrin .I have a bit of trouble with attacking though.The time attack you have to learn in the beginning,kind of hard to maneuver.

Yeah the timing is a b***h. But once you get the Beads of something (don't know the name at the moment) you can attack with like 10 combos at a time. Battling gets even easier when you get the cherry bombs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:08 pm
nitnit

...I hope so because if not there goes another unicorn.  

Muleferdan

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Muleferdan
nitnit

I'm sure she does, but every other female show host at G4 totally doesn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Muleferdan
nitnit

I'm sure she does, but every other female show host at G4 totally doesn't.

Yeah, since they always pronounce the words wrong. Which is my pet peeve  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:29 pm
I don't think Adam/Morgan actually play their games or write their own reviews. Seriously when I used to watch that show every review was full of random misinformation about the game it was discussing, not to mention their reviews are actually just strings of crappy jokes... not really reviews.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:36 pm
nitnit
I don't think Adam/Morgan actually play their games or write their own reviews. Seriously when I used to watch that show every review was full of random misinformation about the game it was discussing, not to mention their reviews are actually just strings of crappy jokes... not really reviews.

Good point seeing as how they are just hosts. I'm sure their job is to be the ones who just relay all the scrubs (stealing your word) work. They probably don't even write the jokes. I don't know what has been going on in X-Play recently though because G4 is being run over by too many Japanese game shows and cops for me to watch anymore.  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:41 pm
Yeah... I remember when they first showed like star trek TNG, and I thought "Oh cool, a pretty geeky show" and watched the series on there. Then they started showing Cops, Cheaters, random street thug shows, and tons of other crap. I sort of gave up then.

Anyone else remember when that channel exclusively had video game related material!?!?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:44 pm
nitnit
Yeah... I remember when they first showed like star trek TNG, and I thought "Oh cool, a pretty geeky show" and watched the series on there. Then they started showing Cops, Cheaters, random street thug shows, and tons of other crap. I sort of gave up then.

Anyone else remember when that channel exclusively had video game related material!?!?

Those were the days...

Watching X-Plays I hadn't seen before...Watching Cheat! and never remembering what the codes were...Getting angry when Filter didn't even show the game I was expecting... *sigh*

But I digress.  

Muleferdan

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 pm
Then watching that show from the 70s (maybe 80s) where people played arcade games.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:56 pm
nitnit
Then watching that show from the 70s (maybe 80s) where people played arcade games.

???Code Monkeys??? That is the only thing I can think of.  

Muleferdan

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 pm
User Image
I was bored

Anyone remember ZDTV?
So I got this D: User Image

Nintendo Gaming

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff