22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Fan fic
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
I have an even cooler idea!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't really care... (Pick this and recieve Prixy's wrath)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fan art and fan fic! (make things harder for Prixy...)
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
No contest at all
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:45 pm
While talking with most of the other mods we've decided to hold a Halloween event of some sort. Of course, we first have to decide of what sort. The main two ideas were either a fanart or fan fic contest. Of couse we could always do both but that's a lot more work.

Ofr course with a contest there will come prizes. Feathers has aproximately 350g on her and I'm sure I can rake up some other goodies before the contest(s) end.

So vote in the poll, throw around suggestions and have some fun.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:30 am
I'd have both, dear. Some are better at art and would feel more comfortable with the art. Others are better with fiction.

However, the big problem is grouping stuff up; like group pictures, individual pictures, couple pictures...and then there's yaoi, het and yuri.

And that's pictures alone. I'll help any way that I can, though heart  

Orionis Rigel

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:46 pm
Having both fiction and art would be difficult, but it'll mean more participation ^-^ Equal opportunity ^-^

Like at the other guild, it was only an art contest. The prizes were kick but many people couldn't draw but could write fabulously.

How about we have like two sects? Art and fiction? It can either be like a tournament, where the two winners from the art and fiction sections go for the prize... or just have a LOT of prizes and have separate winners, runner ups, and third place prizes from the art section and the fiction section.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:48 pm
I preferrrrrrrr

BOTH.

Because I can't do either. smile

Unless its graphics. Then I pwn. <<;

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:22 pm
You do pwn at graphics, Kira. gonk

For any contest we put on there'd pretty much have to be only one tier. I doubt there'd be enough participation otherwise.

Would it be a good idea to pm members that don't come around much? I'm not pming EVERYONE again. =/ That took freaking FOREVER.

If we do do both I think we should limit the number of prizes a person could win. 'Cause potentially they could enter both contests.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:12 pm
I need to look in here more foten >-< Me a bad members! u.u; ANdI apologize for that xp

But I would prefer both but i'd only enter the art, caue i can finish the art much faster then the writing.....i'm a freak when it comes to that and it'l take me forever to finish up a fanfiction x.x

Crystalline Rose

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:47 pm
Prixy

Would it be a good idea to pm members that don't come around much? I'm not pming EVERYONE again. =/ That took freaking FOREVER.

I could help. =D

*wants to be modly and cool* cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:15 pm
I pick fanfic cause........I can draw real well and all.....but I can never get it into a post crying so fanfic  

Chibi Baka Jake

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:49 pm
.Krazy.Kira.
Prixy

I could help. =D

*wants to be modly and cool* cool

Gooood. =D 'cause it's super time consuming. They NEED to make a feature where guilds can send messages to all the members. x.x

We should really start the contest soon. =D Should we end it on Halloween, or end it a few days before and give out the prizes on Halloween?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:49 pm
Well, whenever you decide, just let me know. I can probably start PMing people tomorrow after work for a bit.

I think, end it on Halloween and give out the prizes later. :3

Mr. Jensen
Crew

500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:53 am
i think we should have a fanart contest 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 12:22 pm
Nya... I think having both contests is better as, like others have said, some people are better at art and others at fiction.

And I agree with Kira about ending it on Halloween and giving out the prizes later. Going off past events, Gaia'll probably end up going offline for maintenance at some point on Halloween, so it'd be easier to send out the prizes afterwards @_@;

sakura__sake
Crew

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:01 pm
Quest thread is now. up. =D And... this one's locked. ^^V  
Beyblade Association

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers