Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Rippin On Jacob BAD!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyLycanJacob101

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:00 pm
I have been noticing that lately a lot of people have been rippin on Jacob. You may not like him but that doesn't mean he's the bad guy. He loves Bella. All he wants to do is make her happy.He was always there for her. Where was Edward when she jumped off the cliff? Did he save her from drowning? No he was to mortified. You may be thinking "Where was Jacob when Bella got bit by James?" But remember this Jake was not a werewolf then and did not know. Alice could have told Edward and he could have come back to stop her. But the main thing is that Jacob is just a kid. He hasn't been living for 80(90? I forgot) somewhat years. He has heard a lot about girls and should have known. I am not rippin on Edward either.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 pm
Lol you make some good points!

I just think that nobody should say anything negative about any of the characters (even the bad ones..like victoria, james, etc) because it's all apart of the Twilight series and makes the book what it is today. :]  

Jellycones

M e y u e

5,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:34 pm
I agree. I actually like both Edward and Jacob. I admire Jacob's determination.
Though when it comes down to it, I would choose Edward. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 am
I just don't really like Jacob for Bella but I think he does deserve a great life!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 pm
Amen. I love Jacob, maybe more than Edward! ....no, I don't, but...I still love you Jake!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:38 pm
i totally agree with you!
i hate that everyone is saying that jacob is a horrible person... im glad that someone is finally sticking up for him!  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:46 am
I don't hate him, but I hate him. He just down right pisses me off becaues I believe he's in the way of the love between Bella and Edward. Yeah, yeah, I know. If Edward were never around, Bella and Jacob would be together, blah, blah, blah... :[

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:05 am

User Image
I love Jacob too<3
He kinda reminds me of my boyfriend, because not so long ago I was in the same situation as Bella<3
User Image

AlyssMoon

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:09 am
i agree...but then Bella is just a little confused. I mean she's in love with Edward and in love with Jacob.I'm glad she chose Edward. Jake is a little annoying and always makes her feel guilty while Edward gives her the choice. Don't get me wrong...I love all of the characters and i don't think of jake as a bad guy but he is a little wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:32 pm
as much as i dont like jacob all that much..
i agree; and also i do have a good friend that is a lot like jacob and i dont know what id do without him.
well, hes mad at me now
anywho i still think edward and bella are prefect together <3  

coldfrenzy

HoshiOdessa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:56 am
Despite I own a Team Edward tee, I still love Jake. He's a sweet guy and has a lot of good qualitys in him. Sure he can be petty and childish at times, but that's because he's still a teen. And most guys will act that way. But in any case, I hope that he has a happy ending for himself in Breaking Dawn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:51 am
I love Jake, he's one of my favorite characters in Twilight and as much as I LOVE Edward...they need to quit ripping on Jacob, I swear. Without Jacob, the series most likely wouldn't be as interesting as it is today. Each character contributed to the series in either good ways or bad, but it's still IMPORTANT for each of them to be in it.  

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

handsome madeline

Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:23 pm
D';

-agrees-
I basically made the same rant--only longer--on my deviantart journal and my fanfiction account. (You'd be surprised how many people find my parody utterly amusing...^^;; It's somewhat surprising.)
-loves Jake more than Edward-

I love JacobxBella, but I don't insult Edward, why should it be different for Edward fans?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:47 pm
cool wolf..and i like both jacob and edward so it doesn't make a diffeence for me!!  

Werido4life92

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:42 pm
Yay, i love it when people stick up for Jacob. His motives are slightly misunderstood and a lot of people think of him as the bad guy.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games