Reply The Twilight Movie
Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm
I just noticed while watching the cheaper by the dozen 2 movie last week and I recently noticed that one of the opposing family's kid is the actor that plays Jacob. I had to like come 2 inches close to the tv just to make sure I wasn't zoning out (like I naturally do, lol) Just something I thought I'd share. Thought it was cool to see the actor. =P

And Gosh his teeth are so white! He reminds me of chip skylark from the fairly odd parents xD "shiny teeth and me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:38 pm
Haha. yeah, I already knew he was in that.

he's such a little cutiepie :]
and i know!
i wish my teeth were bright like that. sheesh.  

Jellycones

Dark_Legend94

Friendly Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:02 pm
lol that's true! he has bright teeth and speaking of the Fairly Odd Parents - when he was talking about Vicky it reminded me of Victoria! xd "Oh Vicky you're so Icky!!" rofl Taylor is a good actor but sometimes I wish Steven Strait would be in Twilight as Jake. Oh well, Taylor is just good enough. Hope they make New Moon into a movie - Dec. '09!! whoo!! :] 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:10 am
Yeap, Taylor was on Cheaper by the Dozen 2, my sisters been trailing him ever since then... When she found out he was playing Jacob, she was so excited. Hope he does well for the part.  

RussetBlack

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:18 am
yes, he is also in Shark boy and lava girl! (he is Shark Boy)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:52 am
I thought he looked familiar! I would've never made that connection.  

clandestine sheep

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 am
I saw Kristen Steward in that one movie Zathura [sp?]. I was watching very carefully at her acting skills in the movie. Now I am worried about the Twilight movie. lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 am
Pubic Genital Lice
I saw Kristen Steward in that one movie Zathura [sp?]. I was watching very carefully at her acting skills in the movie. Now I am worried about the Twilight movie. lol
Lol, if you watch her in in the land of women, into the wild, cake eaters, speak, and panic room.

i think she's pretty much amazing :]  

Jellycones

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:28 am
Jellycones
Pubic Genital Lice
Lol, if you watch her in in the land of women, into the wild, cake eaters, speak, and panic room.

i think she's pretty much amazing :]

In Zathura she was horrible. It's was the worst acting in the entire movie. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:30 pm
if they turn New Moon into a movie. I hope they cast Steven Strait as the older Jacob.

and i don't care if they barely look alike. it just makes sense. in the beginning Jake is what, 15? and in the end he looks 25, 26-ish, so there should be somone to take over him when he's older.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
if they turn New Moon into a movie. I hope they cast Steven Strait as the older Jacob.

and i don't care if they barely look alike. it just makes sense. in the beginning Jake is what, 15? and in the end he looks 25, 26-ish, so there should be somone to take over him when he's older.

they might keep the same guy, but hopefully they change it!  
The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games