Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
GTA IV

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maggoty tacos

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:59 am
I just got it recently, and I was wondering if the multiplayer is good enough to consider getting xbox live...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm
The multiplayer is crap... get Live only if you have a bunch of other games with online.  

Pay Per Cuts

Stohan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:38 pm
I highly suggest getting live if u have a lot of friends that u can play with, if not i suggest using the one month trial.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:31 pm
in gta iv they have the train station i used to live near

i actually like the xbox live for gta iv cuz all the game modes, and games like gears of war and call of duty 4 is also very good  

NewYorkReload

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Well yeah, if you have friends you can just run around with, it might be worth getting. But the ranked games are crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:16 pm
I think the multiplayer is super fun and hilarious! Deathmatch and Turf war are my favourites however most people just like to free roam.

This is just my opinion, but then again I do not have to pay for online play, so it is really a judgment call on your part. I suppose if you intended on getting more games in the future with online play, you might consider it.  

Undine Mystic

Dylmoo Kurosaki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:29 pm
multiplayer and live is the best thing you can have with your 360  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:57 pm
The Multiplayer for GTA 4 is crap. Apologies for my rudeness but I strongly advise against it. If you want a Multiplayer game for the 360 get Halo 3, CoD4, Guitar Hero.  

Board_of_Strategy

Firestormuk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 am
yeah was thinking get live + cod 4 then you will realize how awsome xbox live is smile I am tempted to get GTA4 soon smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:46 am
The multiplayer online is awsome one of the things i spent most of my time doing on gta 4...
Gta 4 is one of the best games out at the moment.  

Assasin Altair

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff