Cute little baby birdies
  Why didn't blahblahblah evolve? wah.
View Results

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:06 pm
EDITTED for a new today:
Today two kinda cool things happened.

1. They announced new arena stuff. Which might actually make me want to use the arenas more. But more excitedly... they announced a contest arena. A contest arena with prizes.... oOo. That's kinda exciting.

2. Holy wow. I love the urn. The little fuzzy chicklets are ******** adorable. The full porcelain mask is a little creepy, but still cool. Digging the urn hard. I was gonna wait for it to have a good evolution then sell it and buy a later gen, but I just don't know if I can part with it.
Alruna is still spicy. I think the legs look a little weird, but I did try them on under this dress. So that may be part of the issue.
Furugasa is looking word, but that cap is awfully reminiscent of that paper hat and we just had that chinese lantern update a couple of months/weeks ago? I dig it anyway. The teapot is good.

Will you venture into the arenas now?
When does dianasil evolve? I wants it.
Gaia stepping it up? Or moving too fast?

Today I am bored with Gaia.
But two kinda cool things happened today.
1. We got a pretty rad guitar from a MTV-sponsored "quest".
2. We got a pretty interesting "hint" about the new MC's. And it was totally lewd and gnarly.
So is MTV forgiven? Or do you still loathe their presence on Gaia?
How do you feel about the "fisting"?
Hey! Guys! Where's your heads at? I'm bored. and high. on life. of course.
What else happened today?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:20 pm
The fisting thing makes me a bit nervous. I wonder if the "hand me down" thing means they are reissuing something?

An angelic something?  

Beruth

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:45 pm
Yeah... I've been bored with Gaia lately too. So I've been playing Mabinogi lately ><:

There was an MC hint? It's gone off the main page D:

I doubt they'll re-issue anything. Older Gaians with said item would sh*t bricks over it rolleyes At most they'd do a new spin on an older item.

Why is it that as soon as I decide to take a vacation, Gaia decides to host a bunch of events? gonk It's all going to be in the next few weeks too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 pm
Well I have been using my contest mule and hanging around the chatterbox. Ya know, it's not as bad as I thought it was. Plus I got a few random items from people and the new sponsor items.

I have also been messing around with my avatar on this account. Trying new outfit and such. I ended up buying an Orindin on the marketplace. I wuv my new prince. wink  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

crescent moon dreams

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:23 pm
The MC's I have no idea, something to do with god? Robes, beard, lighting bolt, flaming bush.
I disliked the guitar pose it looks wrong when im holding it.
I've been quest, drawing and making gold alot on this account so I havnt been very active here or in the GCD where I usly hang out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:27 am
MC hints?!? Where ninja

Did it seem good? I'm not sure I should buy this monts letter, since I'm saving for the new EI now.... but but... I like letters gonk (Darn you CS for making it so hard to get cash outside USA)

We'll see... maybe I'll try and get some gold together before they open the letters.  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Salmay... I was reading a thread that had people talking about tarnished halos or something. That would be pretty cool... So we could have those rares in a way, but the rares would still be rare.

Karma... awe. I'll use my mule to get you whatever event items you miss if you like.

sometimes... and he wuvs you!

callisto... ooo god. I didn't think of that at all.

lehontane... I don't bother buying a letter til I see what it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:43 am
They pulled the ad. I had been surprised that it was out so early, since lately the hints barely come out by the 14th. Still, the cat was out of the bag, so they should have left it out.  

Salmay
Captain

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:55 am
I didn't notice this half mask with the urn. I am not observant  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items