Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Freshened (A PotC RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:48 pm
Everyone except my good ol' Mobius needs to make a little profile before joining this thread (Mobius nightshade will be playing Mr. Jack Sparrow so he won't need one *smiles*)

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Appearence: Long red hair that goes to her waist in soft curls, and big doeish green eyes. Is slim, but not skinny, and fairly muscular. Has a locket around her neck. is part albino so her skin is quite pale despite being in the sun so much..
Personality: Is quite shy, really, poor thing. But she has a good heart and a willingness to learn new things, and can be quite stubborn as well.

Now then...I'll start ^^
________

Whimpering, Ry opened up her eyes. The sun had yet to rise, but already the sky was turning pink and orange, ready to welcome the new day. Much to her dismay, the young woman realized she was still in her swanky hotel with cobwebs and rats. It was all the poor girl could afford after all. With a soft yet patient sigh, the young woman pulled on her dark green breeches and baggy men's shirt, which gave her a child-wearing-her-father's-shirt appearence, and walked down the docks of Tortuga. Some of the early goers stared at her pale ness and her startling mop of red hair.

In turn, the poor lass just blushed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:54 pm
Jack and the Black Pearl were both in port, and unfortunately both had had a bit too much to drink as of late. Seeing Ry walk by, he yelled "Eh, you there! Bonny lass! Wouldja care fer a pint o' rum? I've got plenty of it!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:57 pm
Blinking, Ry looked at the pirate with some confusion. Shly she walked over to the drunken pirate leaning against his ship. Her smile was soft, shy, "Umm...Don't you think you've had a bit much to drink, sir?" Her voice was a bit musical, and almost a tad bit chiding at his present state.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:36 pm
He teetered a bit, then said with a slur "Don't you think you've 'ad a bit much to look good, lass? You're dead sexy." He was barely able to stand, constantly swaying.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:50 pm
((Jack? Hehe! thats absolutely the perfect role for you, Lord Nightshade.^ ^ It feals like theres life in this place again, good to have you back liebling.))

Name: Zatchin Scotts
Height:5'0
Appearence:
User Image
Personality: Highly compeditive, doesn't like her people doubting her. She has well, a 'scottish temper' and can be a major blond. But she means well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:04 pm
((Yeah, Mobi is one of my favorite people to RP with.))

Ry gently, with almost motherly care, hoisted his arm around her slender shoulders. "I-Is that your ship?" She nodded towards the Peal, secretly admiring such a fine vessel, a bit saddened she was still low on money and still couldn't purchase her own. Jack smelled strongly of rum, sweat, and old perfume. She wrinkled her nose a bit.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:29 pm
He gave her a silly grin. "O'course 'tis, lass. Tha's the Black Pearl, and she's the fastest thing out there. I'd be 'appy to give you a tour. I'll even take you to the Cap'n's Quarters. How'd you like that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:56 am
"U-U-Ummmm..." In all her twenty years, Ry had never been flirted with very much and has never flirted very much herself. This was a very...new experience. "S-Shouldn't you be in bed? Sleeping off your r-rum binge?" She spoke to him softly, as she lead him up the ramp and onto the deck of his beloved Pearl.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:56 pm
"Shouldn't ye be in my bed, sleepin' off the Cap'n Jack Sparrow experience?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:53 pm
Totally clueless, Ry could only tilt her head at Jack's statement, which was meaning to be an invitation but to her was just a vulgar statement she just didn't have the experience to understand.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:19 am
(can i join?)

name: sai
height: 6,2
weapons: 2 katanas a sniper rifle throwing knives and a large sword
personality: quite laid back wanderer does what his superiors tell him
history: a former assassin who was almost killed but escaped in a paddless rowboat a skilled swordsman and excellent marksman dosnt talk much
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:26 am
(O'course you can join, lad! No one's stoppin' ye!)

"Eh, c'mon. I'll show ya a good night. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, after all!" When he saw she was still uncertain, he said "If this is a bit fast for ye, maybe you'd just want to start with a kiss, eh?" He leaned toward her face in his drunken stupor, the smell of rum and sea cloying the air about him, his eyes red with the drink...

(You may slap him now.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:16 am
*a small rowboat bumps into jacks boat a man lay sleeping inside*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:38 am
Ry, clearly surprised, ducked out of his way with a "eeep!". In her hasty retreat, the poor pirate captain fell flat on his behind without her support. "Oh! I-I-I'm so sorry..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:27 am
*wakes up* hmm? this is a nice boat *climbs onto the boat and notice the 2 fighting* hmm AHOY THERE!!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff