Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply General
end of the world Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azi-maj

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:13 pm
so i was discussing the end of the world with a couple of friends and it turns out that there are many theories on the matter...if you have any theories, opinions, and or ideas post it here smile ....we all know nothing lasts forever (and the world as we know it is no exception) the question is just when and how it will come to an end...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:07 pm
I don't like to talk about depressing things like this, but I have a thought on that....

The Earth itself is like a living body. First its healthy, then starts to get sick from all of the things we are doing to it like cutting down trees, pollution, using up land space for no reason (like to build building that cost too much to live in like the state i'm in), and the damages from wars and nukes and stuff.

the y2k thing was a total joke, but what could happen would be most likely from something natural.....like....... well, I can't remember that movie but there was this guy who warned the world about the ice in the artic giving out, which would throw the whole world out of balance. Storms started popping up and even hurricanes appeared on land and grew into 3 large hurricanes that swallowed the whole US and superstorms that can turn things into ice in seconds.......  

animefriendly

azi-maj

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:41 pm
one of my friends doesn't like talking about depressing stuff like that either, but i find it fascinating....

i saw this special on national geographic about the earth entering a glacial period (basically a second ice age) it had something to do with how the movement of cold and warm water effects the earths climate...it's hard to explain...the earth goes through a cycle of tropical periods and glacial periods...we are currently in a tropical period which is why our species is thriving...but a tropical period isn't supposed to last this long (it's because of global warming) and it's throwing the earth off balance...the currents of warm water and cold water that control a large amount of our climate will slow down and eventually stop because of the large amount of fresh water coming from the melting ice caps...and if that happens we will be thrown into a glacial period...it seems that the countries and cities that are further up north will feel it first like england and even new york...but i won't believe it until it happens...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:33 am
I remember that stupid Y2K thing!!! Hahaha!!!

Mine is a totally religious point of view. If you really want to explain it then I will, but I want to be considerate of others since Christians are accused of not being considerate confused  

soupeh

azi-maj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 am
soupeh
I remember that stupid Y2K thing!!! Hahaha!!!

Mine is a totally religious point of view. If you really want to explain it then I will, but I want to be considerate of others since Christians are accused of not being considerate confused

i'd love to hear your point of view even if it's religious (i did this to hear different theories and views after all)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:35 pm
pfft im an expert on this
year 2050 4 possibilities, read number 4 it's worth it

1. glaciers will melt and oceans shall spread onto land till all human is forced into a tiny corner and ended

2. we'll be ended by famish from crops dying do to tempature evaporating the water and ending animals and most farm foods

3. war shall end most of the countrys needed eg. america and we'll lose sex toys and kids won't be made biggrin

4. the penguins shall take their revenge and overthrow us turning us all into slaves forcing us to reserect the dinosaurs until the dinosaurs turn on the penguins and humans will be used as troops till were wiped out and the penguins and dinosaurs are left to fight it out then the penguins will lose and the evolution will happen again and humans are able to survive up to 2000° in tempature and we'll start it all over again except it'll be on venus  

Angel Mioru

azi-maj

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:25 pm
well i learned this on a history channel special that the milky way galaxy and the andromeda galaxy are on a head on collision and is due collide in some million years...but the good news is that i'll be dead before then mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:26 pm
Angel Mioru

1. glaciers will melt and oceans shall spread onto land till all human is forced into a tiny corner and ended

2. we'll be ended by famish from crops dying do to tempature evaporating the water and ending animals and most farm foods

3. war shall end most of the countrys needed eg. america and we'll lose sex toys and kids won't be made biggrin

4. the penguins shall take their revenge and overthrow us turning us all into slaves forcing us to reserect the dinosaurs until the dinosaurs turn on the penguins and humans will be used as troops till were wiped out and the penguins and dinosaurs are left to fight it out then the penguins will lose and the evolution will happen again and humans are able to survive up to 2000° in tempature and we'll start it all over again except it'll be on venus

Dude...#4 will totaly hapen, cant trust those dirty penguins.  

CrimsonApostle

azi-maj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:13 pm
Angel Mioru

actually someone once signed in my yearbook a warning about penguins taking over the world...but it's not like the penguins of the world are going to a revolt against the human race or something, right? but it's kinda fun to think about...lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:20 am
of course giant alien robots will come and implode the earths core!!!
nah, im kidding, i think a meteor will come in the future and wipe us all out.  

I Future Trunks I

Gee Gee Jean

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:19 pm
Or maybe zombies, who knows what the government is doing. Think about it. it could happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:33 pm
one thing for sure: which one of them will happen first wins. xd first come first serve basis. rofl  

Nevermore of the Void

CrimsonApostle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:03 pm
User Image.....who knows.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:02 am
what if i say the end is near/ the cloud will turn to red and ball of fire will start falling, two destined angel will fulfill their duty, faith and hope, faith will be the destroyer and hope will be our savior. but when that time comes, "faith will be our only hope"  

grayflame4789

animefriendly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 pm
ShadowFlame16
Angel Mioru

Dude...#4 will totaly hapen, cant trust those dirty penguins.
Reminds me of Futureranma sweatdrop ...  
General

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces