Kaizar training grounds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTri-lock

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:56 pm
Here this area is full of monsters to train on so you can
be a better player, a stronger arena player.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:18 pm
Hey Lock i have a great idea since i have the game of G.U. ill go hop on it rihgt now and rally up a list of low lvl intermidiate lvl and advanced lvled monster k so we can really get some Rping going  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm
ok These are the Monsters that each lvl will have each Lvl will have 4 diffrent monster's and i got all these names from .Hack//G.U. Vol.3 Redemption and so im not taking credit for the names that are listed first will be begginer and then intermidiate and then advanced.

Beginner:Wild Kettle,Lizard Hunter,Holy Eater,Vak Juggeler

Beginner is posts 1-150 if you are not an adept rogue and for adept rogue's you must have 180 posts its going to be harder on Adept Rogue's Because they Are more powerful.

Intermidiate:Solid Eye (Shield),Ain Zin,Igais Tail,Gimmick Torch.

Intermidaite is posts 151-450 And if You are an adept Rogue it is 180-450.

Advanced:Evil Ginner(levitater,Shield),Wheel Jack,Vak Abado(SLeep),Gan Abado(paralyses).

You Must have 450 for single weapon players and for adept rogue's you must have 480 and after you are intermidiate then you are on the highest lvl of monsters unless Lock Makes an avatar Forum.

Levitar Mean that the enemy is in the sky and is unreachable and can onyl be hit by bullets and if you have a weapon That isnt a gun then you must wate 3 posts and then the monster will come down to a striking range for sword user's and if you dont want to wate that many posts then party up with a steam gunner or Duel Gunner.

Paralyses: pretty much ses it all but just for you people who dont know what it is a monster with Paralyses paralyses you and you cannot post or move for 2 posts unless your ally heals your status.

Sleep:IT ses it all too Sleep you are put to sleep until the monster Attacks you or your status is healed by an ally.

Every monster SHall Attack Every 2 posts and this is how it goes.

Were not useing the battle system's HP rule were useing are own HP rule.

Begginer HP 100 Begginer monster attack points every 2 posts inflict 10 points of damage to to the last person to attack i.

Intermidiate Hp 200 Intermidiate Monster Inflict 20 Points of damage to the last person to attack it.

Advanced Hp 300 Adavanced Monsters Inflict 30 Points of damage to the last person to attack it.

Each group of monster have three monster's in each group people with a solo party have one monster in each party 2 people have each each party of monsters with 2 and a full party of threee faces a full party of 3 monsters

Begginer players Attk 20,Intermidaite's players attack 30,Adavnced 40,

Begginer monster's healt 160,Intermidiate Monster's Health 200,Adavnced 260  
Kaizar @HOME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces