Reply Breaking Dawn
Freaky idea, so sad but so possible

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treehugger15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:53 am
O.k what if Bella does get turned in to a vampire... then she goes and vists Charlie or Charlie finds her... but then he trys and give her a hug only he is bleeding just a little or something and she kills him! but that can't happen I love Charlie! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:01 pm
WOW!! that would be CRAZY!! But I don't think Edward will let Bella go around free when shes a new vampire cause he knows how it would probably be..IDK!! what will happen..but that would be Crazy lol 3nodding  

xScarlet Bellax

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:26 am
I'm sticking to my theory of Bella's enhanced traits will make her want to stay away from blood.

Hopefully, just human blood, i don't want her to die from thrst/hunger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:34 pm
This is a possible theory... So it could happen.

Why would Charlie give Vampire!Bella a hug?

But it's a good one. After all, she'll have to restrain from killing people as a "newborn" =/

Riceycake

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:30 am
Riceycake
This is a possible theory... So it could happen.

Why would Charlie give Vampire!Bella a hug?

But it's a good one. After all, she'll have to restrain from killing people as a "newborn" =/

It's not like he'll know Bella's a vamp. And I'd bet Edward would be there restrainning her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:16 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
I'm sticking to my theory of Bella's enhanced traits will make her want to stay away from blood.

Vampires can't die from thirst/ hunger, remember in New moon (if you read it on her site) theres a part from Edwards POV and he tried to do that but it didn't work.

X-Freiheit93-X

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:04 pm
Yeah, the lack of feeding on blood just makes them weak, I don't believe it kills them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:26 pm
Eh....to tell you the truth, I never even cared for charlie. If he dies, I really don't care.

SOrry!  

WineChan

Madilicious1995

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:05 pm
i think i would care if something liek that were to occur......like i know this is sorta sappy......but i want bella to be happy and if she kills off her father or anyone else for that matter......it would sorta ruin everything...like how she live with herself after that? idk i just dont think that would be very good if that happened therfore i doubt that it will  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:04 am
XLost Demonic Rose SiraX
xXserenitys-smileXx

Vampires can't die from thirst/ hunger, remember in New moon (if you read it on her site) theres a part from Edwards POV and he tried to do that but it didn't work.

Oh yeah! I forgot all about that!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces