If I remember correctly..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:44 pm
Bella never really decided if Edward and her were dating. In Twilight, he just says something about introducing her to his family as his girlfriend. I know the night before that day they had some sort of thing going on, and the same in that very morning. But Bella never actaully agreed, she just intorduced herself to his family as his girlfriend. She just, in some ways, went along in excitment.

Am I the only one that realized this?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:21 pm
Hm, I never noticed that.

But in the meadow it says something like "all of a sudden we were declairing ourselves"
Right after Edward says something like "You're the most important thing to me ever"
I have the wording wrong, I'm sure, but it's something like that.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:37 pm
They actually kind of said they were boyfriend & girlfriend.

If I remember correctly... Didn't Edward tell Bella that he wanted her to introduce him to Charlie as her boyfriend..and bella was like suprised that Edward refered to himself as her boyfriend...so that was his way of not asking her, but letting her know that they were boyfriend and girlfriend.
haha.

man...i wish i had my twilight book on my right now so i could look this up...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:35 pm
.Bucket.of.Joy.
Hm, I never noticed that.

But in the meadow it says something like "all of a sudden we were declairing ourselves"
Right after Edward says something like "You're the most important thing to me ever"
I have the wording wrong, I'm sure, but it's something like that.

I think what she meant was that they were declaring themselves further, not as girlfriend and boyfriend. If you get what I mean. Otherwise, I could be wrong.

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:39 pm
Jellycones

If I remember correctly... Didn't Edward tell Bella that he wanted her to introduce him to Charlie as her boyfriend..and bella was like suprised that Edward refered to himself as her boyfriend...so that was his way of not asking her, but letting her know that they were boyfriend and girlfriend.
haha.

But still she never actually said a yes or no, but just agreed to introduce him to charlie as her boyfriend. It's starting to sound like Bella is Edwards b***h, in the nicest form. Like, I mean she does what Edward tells her, always. Unless he's not around... redface

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:59 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Jellycones

haha.

But still she never actually said a yes or no, but just agreed to introduce him to charlie as her boyfriend. It's starting to sound like Bella is Edwards b***h, in the nicest form. Like, I mean she does what Edward tells her, always. Unless he's not around... redface
I know.. I totally agree with you. It kind gets on my nerves... Just a little though... xP  

Jellycones

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:52 pm
Jellycones
Pubic Genital Lice
Jellycones

haha.

I know.. I totally agree with you. It kind gets on my nerves... Just a little though... xP

I find it to be a little silly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:07 pm
When Bella was about to get the third degree from Jessica in class, didn't Edward tell Bella that it would be easier for her to say that they were dating? This and the meadow could have made it official, even if they didn't say it.  

Tea Room Terror

T0m03

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:58 am
I agree with OnTheHorizon. I think the relationship kinda became official first when Bella told Jessica that Edward and her were secretly dating. As for the actual relationship, I think it first developed when Edward and Bella had that first conversation in Biology class when he realized that Bella was unpredictable. She left Arizona not because she didn't like her stepdad, like I'm sure some teenagers do, but rather so that her mom can be happy without having to worry about her, which is quite unselfish. The fact that they get together is quite inevitable after that. I don't think any kind of phrase or question actually has to be said or asked for their relationship to go from a couple of friends to an actual couple.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:25 pm
i agree with jellycones and pubic genital lice... i never really realized it while i was reading, but now that i think about it, its true. bella does bug me at points and this could be the reason why. she does kind of act like edward's b***h.  

papershelf i c i c l e s

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff