I wish Alice Cullen was here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How will Breaking Dawn end?
  Happy Ending
  Volturi Killing Spree
  Broken Treaty... meaning Edward did bite Bella... and the werewolves may attack the cullens
View Results

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 am
Honestly if she was here... I would know what happened in Breaking Dawn.

GRR! I want to borrow that future sight! Even if it's just for a minute!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:21 am
HAHA I know what you mean, I'm going to go insane waiting for the book to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X-Freiheit93-X

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:58 pm
I am really going to be mad if its not a happy ending!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:27 pm
I agree.

I've found comfort in reading fanfics. I even started my own (it's in the Anything Fan Related part of this guild of you wanna check it out)
They do a good job of keeping me sane whilst I wait the unbearable few weeks left.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

xXVampyrePanduhhXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:11 pm
Nyeh. The forever long, exceedingly painful, almost deadly wait for the book to come out is half the fun! ...Well...aleast a bit of it. The wait makes the moment you finally get to sink your teeth into it all that much better. Which..I might actually do..or perhaps I'll kiss it passionately. I haven't decided yet. x3

SEVENTEEN MORE DAYS!!
xd xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 am
Well if it's 17 days for you.. it's 19 days for me...

This is one of the reasons why i want to live in America, just so i don't have to wait longer to get things...

GRRR... but with all this waitting, i think's it's heightenning my expectations, and the height that it is now.... Well that book better win the best literature award... EVER!

yeah i'm reading fan fics to... but the ones i've recently read are all PATHETIC.  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Fide et Amore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Well if it's 17 days for you.. it's 19 days for me...

This is one of the reasons why i want to live in America, just so i don't have to wait longer to get things...

Heh heh. I'm glad America gets something 1st for once, I'm usually bummed that England gets things before us... like Doctor Who...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm
i cant wait for it to come out im goign to the midnight party ^^
i dont want future sight i love waiting for the excitement as i wait for it and not noing whats gonna hapen when i read it ^^  

mto92

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:32 am
Well theres finally a release party in the city im from. Like two weeks ago there was one, but that was 2 hours away.

My dad said i couldnt go to that coz it would be 4 hours worth of driving. Meaning lots of petrol. And i couldn't get any homework done coz it's a school night.

But now there's 2 parties. And i can go to one, doesn't sound as much as the first one though.

LOL IM DRESSING UP AS ONE OF THE VOLTURI!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:58 am
xXserenitys-smileXx
Well theres finally a release party in the city im from. Like two weeks ago there was one, but that was 2 hours away.

My dad said i couldnt go to that coz it would be 4 hours worth of driving. Meaning lots of petrol. And i couldn't get any homework done coz it's a school night.

But now there's 2 parties. And i can go to one, doesn't sound as much as the first one though.

LOL IM DRESSING UP AS ONE OF THE VOLTURI!

cool, how are you going to dress up?  

Emo Oompa Loompa

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:23 am
.... ohk it's not much as dressing up, it's just more like wearing casuals and putting on a black cloak.
So i want to be aiming for a Marcus, cause i got the dark hair going. *SHUDDER, WHITE HAIR*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:56 pm
i really can't wait for Breaking Dawn!I also wish Alice was here!speaking of Alice... i'm gonna go as Alice to the release party!Cus i'm kinda short,pale, and have black boy chopped hair! xd  

meggy_magic515

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 am
Cool. What kind of clothes are you going to wear?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm
Ooh I'm going to the release party at a bookstore near me from 10:00-12:00. WHOOT, it's going to be lots of fun! whee  

x_p3charmed_x

iluvdance3453

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:14 pm
Me 2. Alice is awesome!  
Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out