Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Legal Drug

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~emosexual_joygasm~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:42 pm
Does anyone know when the release date for Legal Drug volume 4 is? It hasn't been posted on the tokyopop website so i'm going to assume no one knows yet but I was just wondering sweatdrop
Thanks,
[joygasm]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:51 pm
I don't know I love that book  

Blackrose01111

Chibi-addict

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:35 pm
XD I love that series. And no, sorry.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:42 pm
chibiaddicted
XD I love that series. And no, sorry.
Don't we all. lol whee  

moka_moka_sama

Meubiansian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:31 am
Since Clamp has put it off for now, I think Tokyopop did the same. It is unfinished and I think they might not even have a full volume four yet, but they are concentrating on xxxHolic and Tsubasa. So, until they decided to finish it, I don't know if Tokyopop will put out past volume 3 (which is why I don't want to get #3, because it's the last one for a while crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:30 am
Meubiansian
Since Clamp has put it off for now, I think Tokyopop did the same. It is unfinished and I think they might not even have a full volume four yet, but they are concentrating on xxxHolic and Tsubasa. So, until they decided to finish it, I don't know if Tokyopop will put out past volume 3 (which is why I don't want to get #3, because it's the last one for a while crying )
eek you are not serious gonk i feel like crying. i'll never know what happend crying  

hinata-_-1

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:37 pm
hinata-_-1
Meubiansian
eek you are not serious gonk i feel like crying. i'll never know what happend crying

It's true, sadly x_x. CLAMP has put it on hold. Although that doesn't mean that they will never finish it... merely that it isn't their top priority right now. Hopefully, they'll pick up on production again soon.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games