Reply Contest Entries~
My Blood Plus Mini Story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:02 am
This is so not my best work. I could have done better but once again I get to damn lazy during the summer. Anyway enjoy this poorly written story. Next time I'll do better.

2:30 am.
Lab where the human made chiropterans where made.

“Lulu it’s getting worse” said Aura.
“Don’t worry” said Lulu hugging her , tears streaming down here face.
“They will find a way to stop the Thorn Aura said Moses.He reached forward and brushed her long silky blue hair away from her face. Aura stared up at him with huge green eyes. She smiled. The Thorn burned her skin. She twitched.
“Hey!” yelled a pasing guard. “Stay away from her if shes infected. It could spread!.”
“No.” said Moses. “She is our friend and we will not leave her alone!” he said determained.
“Disgusting creatures” the guard thought pulling out a weapon that was skillfully hidden.
None of the strange man-made creatures saw the weapon.
“Just give up. You know it’s pointless. Let her die”, said Karmen from the corner of the dark foreboding cell.
“Just shut up Karmen!” yelled Moses. “You may have given up hope but the rest of us haven’t!”

The guard’s finger touched the trigger. No one took notice. No one but Aura.
Moses and Karmen continued to bicker until the air was filled with the ear splitting sound of a gun shot. Moses sat there expecting to feel a sharp pain. But no. If the bullet didn’t him him. Why did he smell blood? His eyes were closed and yet he felt hot,sticky blood running down his face. In between fingers soaking his hair. He opened his eyes.

Lulu wad screaming and crying hysterically.” No! she screamed. “No!”
Aura lay there staring blankly at the sky. The gun shoot wound in her head did not heal.
“The Thorn”.thought Moses. “ Her wounds can’t heal now that she’s infected.”
The gurad smiled smugly and walked away.
“Come back here you b*****d!” yelled Karmen
Moses had never seen Lulu upset. But right now. Lulu was suicidal. Stir crazy.And angry. Moses held Lulu close and stroked her hair. He whispered softly in her ear:
Tommorrow. We will escape.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:23 am
Wow... eek What a dramatic piece you've written! Thank you for your entry and good luck in the contest! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:11 pm
um wow good story it really great and yeah  
Contest Entries~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff