Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims (Original)
Funniest and wierdest things that happen on either game.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KT-is-a-w-e-s-o-m-e

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:07 am
You can post like this or however you like.
Game:
Funniest thing:
Game:
Weirdest thing:

Please don't post pictures because there is already a blooper picture thread. (added by Menaceman)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:13 am
Game: The Sims Complete
Funniest thing: My family had a butler and they got an alcoholic beverage cabinet. The butler went in there like 5 times a day to drink! It was so funny! He just started guzzling down bottles!
Weirdest thing: There was a fire and Bella Goth was dying in it. All the sudden she was downstairs watering plants! The fire was still up there and Bella had a little devil face next to her name! It really creeped me out.  

KT-is-a-w-e-s-o-m-e

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:55 pm
KT-is-a-w-e-s-o-m-e
Funniest thing: My family had a butler and they got an alcoholic beverage cabinet. The butler went in there like 5 times a day to drink! It was so funny! He just started guzzling down bottles!
Weirdest thing: There was a fire and Bella Goth was dying in it. All the sudden she was downstairs watering plants! The fire was still up there and Bella had a little devil face next to her name! It really creeped me out.

Creepy.... eek

Ummm, I gotta think of this. XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 pm

Weirdest thing: One of my Sim families ((the Smiths, a family of 3 who lived in a "house of the future")) used the "teleporter" staircase thing, and the pictures of their faces turned transparent blue. neutral

It frustrated me more than anything.  

Noembelu

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:28 pm
Game: The Sims Original (it was years ago, I forget what expansions I had)

Weirdest thing: I accidentally left the game running (they were having a party) while I went to the store with my dad; I came back two hours later to find rats (yes, RATS) running around, ashes everywhere, everyone burned to death, and the Servo-maid bot swimming in the indoor pool trying to get across the house but couldn't due to lack of ladders because they somehow got burnt up?

I was just like '...what the hell, that must have been one epic party'  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:33 pm
Game: Sims 2
Weirdest thing: I paused the game and left the room, and when I came back the game was still paused... but two of the girls were on a date, their boyfriends were mad, and they were all elders! I think I was gone for 20 minutes at most.  

Life Hath Immortality

Who is Puffer Fish

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 pm
XPurple_Eyed_GirlX
Game: Sims 2
Weirdest thing: I paused the game and left the room, and when I came back the game was still paused... but two of the girls were on a date, their boyfriends were mad, and they were all elders! I think I was gone for 20 minutes at most.

Was anyone home with you? They could have done stuff to your game like shorten their lifespan and crazy shizz like that...I know I would!  
The Sims (Original)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games