Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:51 pm
So after using my contest mule this evening I decided to switch to my main and head to town. There was a strange topic, it said "Lanzer is in 1919." When I got there I saw this...

User Image

He really was there (sort of) but some statues were in front of him. sad I couldn't get a screen shot of him so I had to settle for a screenshot with one of the Ron Bruises hanging around.

User Image

Has anyone else run into these "statues" in town? I've seen the fountain girl a few times before but never The Boss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 pm
I never go in towns anymore. I lost my old screenshots methinks, but I got a few with Lanzer and other devs on one of my old accounts last Summer. <3
They were ACTUALLY there though, not "statues".  

LolCow Loves Cheeze

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:50 am

I saw a topic about this in the GCD yesterday, Apparently theres a cookie grabber or something in the square, so im avoiding towns until its sorted.
Kinda cool though^_^ I want a picture with Lanzer!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:03 am
They're script kiddies. They just mess with Towns and make stuff happen. I'd know, I was one of the people who made those blue texted messages once.  

Amy Obscurite

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:21 pm
Scripters. I see. That makes sense. The statue thing is kind of odd but the blue script can either be annoying or funny. A couple of weeks ago the rally prize wheel was saying strange things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:15 pm
I wish I was there! I actually hang out at 1919 now and then, too. Only latly it's been sort of dead. I lurk Towns fairly often, but all I seem to catch are site mods. Next time Lanzer comes in Town I'm going to pay him a visit.. or try to anyway.  

Ziporae

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items