Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:26 am
This was odd.

Normally when he entered the Nchi'mahadhi lands he was filled with joy and excitement because when he did he always ended up doing something fun, feeding his growing inspiration and love for music. But this time all he felt was a dull sadness that had settled heavily in his chest. He knew why. It was because he was leaving.

Not for long mind you. No, certainly not for long.

But even still, the lands he sought with his mother were far away and he didn't know whether it would take days...or weeks...or maybe even months. Such a long time to be parted from the place he loved and the people he called friends. Yes, it was true that he hadn't met a lot of them but the ones he did know meant a lot to him. Leaving them was hard but it had to be done.

"Mawi?" He called cautiously, nearing the place where he had met her last. Her scent still lingered here, teasing his senses, but he couldn't tell where she was located. "Mawi, are you here? It's Aapep?" She probably would have recognised his voice but he wanted to fill the silence with something.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 am
Mawi had been growing again, the hair on her head was slightly longer. Her legs were longer, her body slim and fit. Her body bigger. She was a full blown adult, and she was enjoying the freedoms that she had.

She still was attached to her sister at the hip, and still loved her mom, still really didn't like her other siblings, but she was happy, visits from her friends. Things were going good.

She shook her head, getting the hair out of her eyes heading toward one of her favorite stops. For once she didn't have her drum or shakers, she was out hunting right before she headed off.

Her ears flicked as a sound caught them. "Aapep?" She called back and started charging the spot she heard him.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 am
He bounded across the grass towards the sound of her voice, his heart lifting as she replied to his call. Oh he was so glad he had found her! He was starting to get worried that he might not have a chance to tell her everything that had happened and why he was going to be sparse for a while.

But not forever, he told himself vehemently.

"Mawi!" And as she came into view he was a little taken aback by how fast she was growing. He was growing too, every day his mother told him he looked a little bit bigger, though he never seemed to notice it himself. Even still, at her obvious growth spurt and the difference in their ages, he felt himself growing shy.

But why? He mentally berrated himself. It was only Mawi and she was his friend. She wouldn't care that one of her friends was a little on the short side!

"Mawi, I'm so glad I found you." He came to a halt, flicking his eyes up to hers. "How've you been?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Mawi Mai skittered to a hault the best she could not wanting to run head first into him. She giggled as she spotted him and pretty much danced around him.

Still a cub at heart. "Oh! Its soo good seeing you! You havn't been around for a while!" She stopped in front of him and matched his gaze. "I've been great. My mom said that we are adults now... but I'd have to say I still act like a cub." She giggled again and then sat down in front of him

"What brings you back? I hope your staying for good. She looked at him with hopeful eyes and a large smirk on her face.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:26 am
He couldn't help but smile as she danced around him. Yes, she was certainly grown up but she was definately not like other adults he knew. He noticed then that the shape of her face had changed. It had lost it's cubbishness to something akin to beauty. "You're certainly a lot bigger!"

But he knew one thing about adults that worried him. Most adults settled down to have children. If Mawi Mai wanted to do that then he might not get to see much of her anymore.

He pushed the thought away and rekindled his smile only to find her last words twisting his heart. There was no backing down. He couldn't lie to her, so might as well get it over with. He drew in a deep breath and prepared himself.

"Not just yet..." He admitted, dipping his ears hesitantly. "I got some more news to tell you. I only just found out myself." He sat and blinked up at her apologetically. "I'm going to be going on a journey to a faraway place with my father. It could be a couple of weeks before I come back..." What would she say to that? He didn't know.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:05 pm
Mawi Mai giggled again when he said she got bigger. "Yeah. I did. Momma said the same thing and now that I think about it, its a diffrent veiw, every thing I seem to have to look down at." She gave a half smile. "I wish I was still your size." She smirked then tossed her hair out of her eyes.

When he talked her smile slid away from her face, it was replaced with a sad frown. She didn't know what to say. Her enengry seemed to disapear. "Really?" She said quietly.

She didn't know why but the back of her throat burned as if she was trying not to cry. She wasn't sure why she was really upset, he said he would be back. "So... your gonna be leaving..." She shook her head a bit. "But your coming back." She said mainly for herself, she looked up at him forcing a smile. "Hey... you might be bigger when you get back." She joked trying to make herself feel better..

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:57 pm
(( whoops, in my last post I meant mother, not father @_@ *will edit that later* ))

"I'll definately come back. I promise Mawi." He felt his own throat tighten and he pushed back the swell of emotion. He knew this goodbye was going to be hard. But whilst it was mingled with sadness there was good too, so he'd make sure to tell her everything. The whole story.

"No matter where I go, I'll never find a place like this. This place is my home, even though I'm not official. When I come back, mother and I plan to join here officially. I spoke to her and she agreed." He smiled sadly, nodding.

"Hopefully. Then you won't be able to tower over me so much." He chuckled. "I'm about due for a growth spurt."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:48 am
Mawi Mai nodded when he said that he would come back. It calmed her down some. She smiled at Aapep trying to make herself seem like she was okay with him leaving.

When Aapep said that he was goign to say a large smile came across her face. "Oh! That's wonderful Aapep! Your gonna love it here! Then I get to meet your mother and you get to meet mine! And Taka." She grinned but she still felt sad that he was leaving for now, she flicked her tail behind her and then laughed. "I hope I don't tower over you much longer." She laughed.

"Well..." She muttered softly and forced a smile at him. "You... really should start going, you don't want to keep your mother waiting." She moved forward and looked down at him and nuzzled him. "Be careful."

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:08 am
He nodded. "No place could be as wonderful as here. I don't know what I would be doing now if it weren't for you and Jiza guiding me to my purpose. Thank you." He twitched his tail and straightened his legs. "I'd love to meet Taka and your mother." And he really did. He was intrigued by what they would be like, to see how similar or different they were to Mawi.

"And when I get back I'll tell you everything. All about the different lands and about the ocean. Apparently the most beautiful music lies in the ocean, or so Jiza told me."

He laughed. "Hopefully the long walk will encourage my legs to grow a bit bigger." And he shook them each in turn. "So long as it doesn't affect my dance step then I'm okay with that."

He purred. "I will. And when I get back I won't be going anywhere ever again." He took a step back and glanced at her. "I'll...I'll be thinking of you. Maybe...maybe one day we can go to the sea together."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:57 am
Mawi Mai smiled and nodded at him. "Your welcome. One thing I love just as much as music it self it teaching others about it." She smiled and then shook the hair out of her eyes.

"I can't wait to hear about that!" She giggled slightly and flicked her tail behind her not used to not hearing the shound of her shakers. She almost spazzed but then remembered that she took them off when she was hunting and she left them at home.

Mawi Mai smiled again when he said that he wasn't going to leave again after that. She nodded as her throat started to burn again. "That sounds like fun. I love the lake." She trotted up to him quickly and licked his cheek. "See you soon Aapep." She turned around with her tail down and started to head back to her mother and sister.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces