Reply Super Smash Bros. Guild
I am told that I abuse Lucas' attacks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lahlooooouh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:28 pm
I will admit that I have a pretty annoying gaming style. With Lucas I am a whore with his up + B. I used to be a strictly Samus user until I discovered my slutty Lucas self. lol

I get annoyed though when people complain about how I play with Lucas. Every character has his attacks and I use all of Lucas' attacks yet people say I abuse him. I am not cheating or anything so If I am winning I don't really care if I play annoying...

Discussion:
Is there such a thing as playing abusively?
I can understand item abusiveness, but even there it is pretty fair and random.
How does a player play abusively without items on?
Changing mains... who have you changed in mains from the first smash game to now?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 am
i abuse lucas to i attack people with myself if u hit yourself with your tk thunder you can use yourself as a wepon  

Metal joeman-99

Zerotar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:13 pm
Just ignore them, although I'm never called abusive with my characters, my friends say it to others all the time cause they lose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:02 pm
if they say your abusive with lucas' attacks, i'd say (from the way it sounds) because they can't stand the fact it takes them too long to figure out a way to fight that fighting style. as for being abusive with my attacks, well, i stopped listening to myself quite some time ago so i can only say what other people i played do, and none of them commented on anything like that.  

J-PiPe

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:41 am
J-PiPe
if they say your abusive with lucas' attacks, i'd say (from the way it sounds) because they can't stand the fact it takes them too long to figure out a way to fight that fighting style. as for being abusive with my attacks, well, i stopped listening to myself quite some time ago so i can only say what other people i played do, and none of them commented on anything like that.

after playing against you i can honestly say your not abusive, but you are very good XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:51 pm
cmdood
J-PiPe

after playing against you i can honestly say your not abusive, but you are very good XD
there you go rofl  

J-PiPe

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:26 pm
I have to admit, the people who don't know how to fight back always complain and become sore losers...

just practice some more... and there... it's done...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:16 pm
Here's something you can do to annoy your opponets: When they're trying to recover, use Lucas' aerial back B. It's funny to watch. razz  

Pumpkinbot

RWTHTMM

10,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:11 am
i call abusive when someone doesnt use all the attacks of the character and just use two or 3

i have a friend that used peach in melee and 8/10 attacks were smash down attack

but yet, that is not cheatting,  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:58 am
Yeah J PIPE you just owned me so badly in like a million games.  

Lahlooooouh

Gear Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 pm
You're not abusive, I can tell what an abusive play is. I'm also told that I'm cheap cause I use wolf's final smash and actually get kills with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 pm
well thats the difference between people and computers people can be cheapass players thats why we play online now.  

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bloodsoaked

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 pm
Kyusakii
You're not abusive, I can tell what an abusive play is. I'm also told that I'm cheap cause I use wolf's final smash and actually get kills with it.
Wolf's final smash is deadly. I'd say it would be in the top 5.  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games