Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:22 am
Intro

Ok I haven't seen one of these on here so I'm just going to start one. This is going to be a gifted sold to the rich/romance roleplay. The gifted part is already taken so I need a "rich" person.

I'm looking for someone Semi-literate to literate which means some one who knows how to type actual sentences. I will confess occasionally I do one liners but I try to avoid them. Most of the time, if you do one liners I do one liners. Regular rules apply and pm me with the subject "I'm Rich" so I know you've read this. I would like this roleplay in the forum because I hate it in the pm.

Feel free to bring in any type of drama. I can't be the only one making up stuff.

Plot/Setting
In a town, unknown to the world, lies many rich people. These people hide what they love. Gifteds as their slaves. No one cares what the gifteds think. To them, the gifteds are "freaks" that just so happen to do their dirty work. Literally.

In the town, there is an underground store where they go. Everywhere, people are locked up in cages because they're different. They were taken away from the families, from their homes because they were different. Each gifted is locked in a cage and bolted to the floor.

There is one gifted in particular that seems to be the hardest to sell. Al Roman, the owner, wants to get rid of her as soon as possible. The girl has been with a dozen masters. Each one has brought her back because of her attitude and lack of work. One day, a rich guy comes and buys her. At first they hate each other. He was used to growing up with hating the "freaks" and the girl always hated the rich. But soon the two fall in love. Will his parents agree or will they have to take her back?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 am
Your Skeleton

Gaia Name:
Name:
Age (18-20)
Bio:
Picture:

Gaia Name: elphy_and_fiyero
Name: Elizabeth "Lizzy" Daniels
Element/Gift: Fire
Bio: Lizzy was taken away after she had killed her parents in a fire that she had started by accident. The government took her away and sent her to a town where she was sold. Several times. Lizzy would always end up back in the store because she wouldn't listen to anybody. The owner wants to get rid of her for good but can't when no one wants to buy her.
Pic: User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia Name: otawara
Name: Nicolas Landivar
Age 19
Bio: He doesnt like owning slaves. He is very rich and can buy anything his heart desires. When he was a child he was very poor, he got used to working hard so thats wy he doesnt like owning slaves. he bought this one because he fell in love with her.
Picture: User Image  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:10 am
BBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:28 am
Lizzy paced in her cage as much as she could. Fire burned in her eyes. Al Roman stood in the back and smiled at her with a wicked grin. He knew today was the day she would finally be sold and he would never see her again. Al watched from a distance due to his own safety.

As Lizzy looked around, many other gifteds were locked up. Some were crying and some were just sitting there but not her. Lizzy glared at everyone that came close to her cage. A little boy walked up and looked at the sign. Lizzy didn't need to know what he said. She had red it backwards several times.

Fire Starter. Great worker. Ask Owner for price.

The little boy looked up at her. "Can you really start fire?" He asked. Lizzy looked at the little boy. To her, he was cute and seemed nice enough. Not like the other rich kids that walked in the store. Lizzy nodded to him and raised her hand. Instantly, it lit into flames and rotated her hand to show it wasn't a trick. The boy gasped in awe of her gift. It was a first for her. She smiled at him and so did he.

"Billy, let's go." The boys mother said. Billy gave a wave and Lizzy returned the favor. She distinguished the flame and went back to pacing again. Al Roman's smile grew even more because other people watched her as well.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:33 am
"Im intrested in buying the Fire Starter. I'll pay as much as you want." Nick said talking to Al Roman. He looked over at Lizzy and waved with a pleasant smile. He then faced Al again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:38 am
Lizzy looked over at Al once again but didn't like what she was seeing. Someone was talking to him and Al looked at the two of them back and forth. The guy even had the nerve to actually wave at her. She glared at him but Al didn't care. "Really?" Al smiled at the man. The two men walked up to her cage. "Guess what? You're being sold. Again." He told her. Al turned back to the man. "Well, she's 100 grand."

"Eat dirt, skum bag." Lizzy spat in his face. Al wiped it off and turned back to the man.

"Make that 200 grand." Al said. Lizzy folded her arms and glared at him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:59 am
"Ill pay you 250k." Nick smiled to Lizzy. "Heya there. Im Nick" he stick his hand in to shake hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:16 pm
"Sold!" Al smiled. He took the money and smiled. "Pleasure doing business with you." He said as he walked away to help more customers. The guard by the cage unlocked the cage and the chains around her ankle. Lizzy jumped down and then stared at his hand.

"Lizzy." She said with no emotion. Lizzy headed out the door without shaking his hand.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:20 pm
Nick grabbed her by her collar. "Hey where do you think youre going Lizzy?" Nick smiled. "Home? I dont think so." he smiled. He had a bag with him, inside there was a picnic basket.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:23 pm
Lizzy swatted at his hand until he finally let go. "I was just walking outside. No bid deal...........master." She said master in a mocking tone. Lizzy always hated having a master. She soon realized what he was carrying. "Let me guess. Planning on torturing me in the park?" She said sarcastically.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:25 pm
"Dont call me Master. Call me Nick." he smiled. "And no...just a little something special." Nick smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:27 pm
Lizzy folded her arms. "Oh, so it's poisoned. Ok. But just so you know, I only drink arsenic." She told. People began to stare and watch her like she was something special. Lizzy walked outside and looked around. "So which one is your car?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:30 pm
"Oh no Lizzy...were walking." Nick smiled." he grabbed her hand and started walking to the park.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:34 pm
They started walking towards the park but couldn't help but look at him holding her hand. "Geez, you're a strange one. And I thought the last guy was loony. But, I must say this takes the cake."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:36 pm
"Oh you. Im pretty crazy.......for you..." he whispered his last words. He smiled at her as they approached the park.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff