Neither of them wanted to go to sleep. But Beyond Betrayal had something else up her sleeve. Lucky Charms Pancake entered the seemingly deserted room, and saw only one thing. A black notebook sitting open on the bed. Inside were scribbled several dozen names, but the last one made her jump.

Lucky Charms Pancake----------------------------------11:45 PM----------------Murdered by Beyond Betrayal

The clock beside the bed read 11:44 (and 57 seconds) She turned around just in time to jump out of the way, as Beyond Betrayal leaped towards her. Lucky Charms Pancake stumbled, and fell over, and Beyond Betrayal pounced upon her, "I don't usually do these things with my own hands... but I'll make an exception for you." she said, grinning widely as she pushed the barrel of the gun into Lucky Charms Pancake's Chest, and pulled the trigger. The clock read 11:45, and she picked up her Notebook, before walking out of the room, leaving the Gun on Lucky Charms Pancake's hands. Taking off the gloves she'd had on, she went back to her room and fell asleep.

The Next morning, Areku-chan-desu came in and, upon examining the evidence that was left there, ruled that Lucky Charms Pancake was the Crazed Killer AND the Sniper, and that she decided that (rather than go to Jail) she would kill herself. Beyond Betrayal was let go, and Areku-chan-desu figured that everything would be peaceful again (until the next week, when there were reports of more killings by a Sniper).