Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply Marijuana Discussion
Home Made Stuff Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever had to make something to smoke out of?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:05 pm
You make your own tools? Show us. Whether its highclass or a rigged up plastic bottle, show us.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:20 pm
duuuuuude, get a paper towel roll, empty, cut a small hole in the top, about as wide as a bowl, maybe a bit wider.
get a peace, yes i know, of aluminum foil about
light it, inhale filling it up like a bong, release end and inhale.
and you are set.  

reko0418

Kaihou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:37 am
Once I turned 18 I no longer had to worry about making a piece from a can, apple, pen. Or the famous water bottle bong. Though the apple is still fun from time to time. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:05 am
Kaihou
Once I turned 18 I no longer had to worry about making a piece from a can, apple, pen. Or the famous water bottle bong. Though the apple is still fun from time to time. mrgreen

i love to rock the water bottle bong!
i probably still will when i turn 18  

reko0418

winter rat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm
When I first started to smoke, I had to make tinny's and bongs from bottles, but after a half of year smoking - I went to this headshop near me, and bought a piece. User Image They didn't even ID me or nothing. xP

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am
misfit baby
When I first started to smoke, I had to make tinny's and bongs from bottles, but after a half of year smoking - I went to this headshop near me, and bought a piece. User Image They didn't even ID me or nothing. xP

Don't you just feel amazing after getting your first piece

Fog Machine
Captain

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Sexually extracted Jizm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 am

I don't really home-make anything anymore, I've got two bongs. a Hookah and a little bitty pipe, so I never find the energy xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 am
Ice Cold Faerie
misfit baby

Don't you just feel amazing after getting your first piece

Oh my gosh yes. xD It's more like.. yaya now I can actually taste the bud instead of the nasty tins! XD
I had my first bowl for two - three years, and than I broke it on 420. crying
After that, I just started to like.. collect bowls, I have about 5+ bowls at the moment. 8D  

winter rat

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am
I used to make little plastic water bottle pipesXD
one i remember fondly,
was the rubber duck santa pipe.
I made it out of a santa-caus rubber duck.
you smoked out of his beak, or his but
you had to chooseXD ahhh he was cool.
then I got income
and bought pieces
my first was mini newk._.
acrylic. 6 inches tall bong.
purple mushroom...
my friend Ashley burned a hole in himT-T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:28 pm
BASEBALL BAT.
I don't know how my friend made it. O_o But it was awesome. cool

I made a pipe out of a mini flashlight. o.o Just take the batteries and screen thingy out and turn it upside-down, and then find a piece of scree somewhere and put that s**t in thurr! Voila'.

Falsified Documents

Falsified Documents

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:30 pm
Also, I usually don't need anything homemade unless I went to a friends and left my pipe at home.
I've got three glass ones that I really love.
<3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:47 am
x__Chronic
Also, I usually don't need anything homemade unless I went to a friends and left my pipe at home.
I've got three glass ones that I really love.
<3

I have about 7 pieces, but way before, when I first started I smoked out of homemade since I was really young and didn't even know there was a headshop in my town.  

winter rat

Lunachickk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 pm
Not to long ago, my boyfriend's best friend and I made something along the lines of a hookah out of two, 2 liter bottles, medical tubes and a fan from a PC tower to pull smoke into the bottle. We even made a detachable oxygen mask to breath through. It works great and does its purpose!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 pm
My husband used make a lot of hand-made pieces just for the hell of it. He took 3 empty Gatorade bottles and some plastic tubing and made a 3 chamber bong once, it looked cool but didn't work well so he turned it into a 2 chamber bong. He also used to get those plastic souvenir cups you can buy at theme parks or in Reno or Vegas and he'd turn those into bongs for friends, he even sold 3 of them to freinds of friends who would see them and like them enough to want to pay for one to be made.
I also have a friend who has made himself a few pipes, but not out of plastic. His first one was a small piece of wood he sanded down and carved, then drilled a hole through it and attached a metal bowl. He uses it mostly for resin but its really neat and works great. The second one he made he took an empty Co2 cartridge from one of his BB guns, made an indent near the top for the bowl and then drilled a hole on the side for the carb and you hit out of the smaller part of the cartridge that has already been punctured by the BB gun. Doesn't work too great but it was a really good idea.
My mom even used to make her own bowls, I used to let her borrow shirts of mine and I'd go into her room to find them when I wanted them back and almost everytime I did I would come across a piece of tinfoil crumpled and shaped into a bowl stuffed into one of her drawers. rofl
Me, I'm not so creative, I've always had access to a glass bowl or bong or blunt so I've never had to figure out another way to get stoned.  

Snow White Jinx

Bohemian Eve

Kawaii Phantom

15,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 am
when I first started smoking,I used a captain morgan's bottle and made a little bottle pipe lol. but I have several peices now, but I did make a bucket a while back. It's sorta floatin around my room some where :/ lol I need to find it  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff