[PRP] Hey there friend [Mawi and Kani] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:00 am
Mawi Mai streched out in the sun, she loved the sun it felt nice on her light tan pelt. She rested her tail on her drum and was flopping it around, liking the sound of it, breaking the silence every time she did.

She flexed her long legs and smiled, rolling over on to her back. She yawned. Today was such a lazy day, she was waiting for somthing interesting to happen but of course at the moment... nothing.

She rolled back over again and slipped on her drum and then started walking toward her favorite tree.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:50 am
He's gone to visit his mother to say goodbye, promising that he would return. Promising that he would make them proud. And then he was leaving, moving towards the borders with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

He was concerned about what could happen out there with him all alone and no one to protect him. He was a shy little creature, timid as a mouse. He just hoped he didn't bump into anyone who meant to harm him...or his drum.

As he moved the drum bounced against his back. He'd slung it around so that it didn't knock against his legs as he moved. But it's weight was pleasant and it reminded him of why he had to leave.

He'd come to realise that inspiration wasn't here. It was somewhere out there waiting for him.

And then he saw Mawi and remembering her encouragement before he swept towards her. "Mawi Mai!" He called out. "Remember me?" He'd grown from the gangly little cub since they had first met, but he was still smaller than most lions - down to being a hybrid. But he wasn't aware of that either, he probably wouldn't be until he really took a closer look.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 am
She could see it already, the tree was getting bigger and bigger as she approached it. It was her favorite spot to spend time and think. But she though she saw something moving.

Mawi Mai blinked a few times as she noticed a smaller lion. No wait it was a hybrid. She smiled as slowly she recognized Kani. She flicked her tail behind her her smile larger as she heard her named called.

"Of course! Kani! You got bigger." She giggled a bit and shifted. "You've gotten bigger!" She giggled again walking around him looking him over. "Have you gone on your quest yet?" She asked. He looked about the right size.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:33 am
He beamed as she said she remembered him and moved up to her, smiling in his shy but friendly manner. As he came to a halt he let the drum slide from his back to settle against his chest.

"That's where I'm going now." He replied proudly. He looked as if he would burst with happiness. This was the day he had been waiting and longing for. "I can't wait!" He tried to hide his nervousness behind the excitement. After all, he did want to go, he was just worried what he might find out there.

"And when I get back, things will be different. I'll have inspiration and maybe I would have grown a little too." He turned his head to look at the borders then returned his eyes back to Mawi Mai. "What do you think of the drum I made? Your mother taught me how to do it. She's really nice." He patted the brown gourd-drum. "When I find my inspiration I'm going to decorate my drum with it."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 am
"Thats wonderful!" Mawi Mai let out a small laugh. "Advoid baboons though. One threw a coconut at me." She winked at him then sat back on her haunches. She could see why he was excited about going. She remembered when she was going to go she wasn't excited at all, but that was because she couldn't go with her sister, her and her sister did everything togeather but they couldn't do that.

Then her focus changed to the drum. She looked it over, giving it a small tap then she grinned. "Its wonderful! The tops on just right, not to tight but not to loose." Then she smiled as he talked about her mother. "Yes. Thank you, she's really good with the pride cubs. She loves doing her job." She beemed. She was hoping that would be her job when she got older.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:27 am
He wasn't sure what baboons were, but if they were holding coconuts he'd be sure to recognise them and stay away. Nodding his thanks at the advice the smile strengthened on his face. "I will."

"Thank you." He replied. "I can't believe this time is actually here. It seemed like such a long way away, but now I'm getting ready to go." He drew in a deep breath as if to calm his racing thoughts. "It's exciting but scary too. I don't know what I'll find out there!"

"I hope that one day I can find my place in the pride too, just like she has. I don't know what I'm going to do yet when that time comes, but I hope it'll make me happy in any case." He patted the drum lightly. "So, what have you been up to recently?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:37 am
Mawi Mai smiled at his excitement, flicking her tail behind her as she sat down, making some dust fly as she did. "I'm pretty sure you will be fine." She nodded to him. "I've never heard of any cubs getting hurt so far when they have been out there." She nodded then shifted. She didn't know about the lions before this generation, before the pride was brought back together, but she wasn't going to say that.

She then looked up flicking the hair out of her eyes and smiling a bit. "I've been around, learning from my mom... I've been spending a lot of time with my sister... of course, trying to advoid my newer siblings." She then smiled. "I've also been spending a lot of time with my... friend... Aapep. He's cool." She smiled as she thought of him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:48 am
He nodded, finding comfort in her words. That was a gift, he thought, that she had been born with, a gift to calm even the most nervous wrecks. He drew closer, finding the warm scent of her fur calming.

"New siblings? Your family grew?" He tipped his head. "Congratulations! Are you not happy that your family is bigger? You'll have little brothers and sisters to teach now!" He didn't know all the ins and outs, but he was sure that he would be happy if his mother had more children. Then he could play them tunes and sing to them - once he had his inspiration of course.

"Aapep? I haven't heard of him. Is he a member?"

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:38 am
Mawi Mai smiled, noticing that Kani was calming down just a bit. She shifted as he spoke. "Yeah... My mom has seven new cubs. I'm pretty sure that I also have more on my dads side. I don't know. I heard he has lots of cubs." She wasn't sure if that was a good thing, it made her wonder why her mother and him couldn't settle, but then she remembered how her mother wasn't really one to settle for one.

"Thanks.... and I'm not really that happy. I some what am. Its good for the pride...?" It sounded more like a question, she wasn't that sure. "I really just don't... I don't know. I'm used it it being me, my mother and Taka. And there are girls, I'm not the fondest of girls, very few as you know." She let out a small sigh but then as he asked of Aapep a large smile spread across her face.

"No... Not yet... He said he is. I really hope so." She was lost in thought for a moment, staring off, she hoped he was ok.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:45 am
"Sounds like there's been a lot of upheaval in your life recently. Either way, you're your mother's first. You'll always be special to her, you and your sister. And Taka will always like you best, no amount of cubs can change that." He smiled softly, sensing that there were a lot of thoughs running through Mawi's mind.

He nodded. "It'll be nice to have more cubs around. The pride could do with a little livening up." He smiled. "If you ever need to talk and...there's no one else around, then I can always lend an ear if you need it."

He smiled softly. "I'm hoping I won't be away long. I love it here. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else."

He tipped his head curiously, wondering who this Aapep was. "Maybe I'll meet him sometime? He must be nice if you like him."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:46 am
Mawi Mai shrugged a bit as his words, she wasn't sure what to think, he was right, but she still wasn't very happy about it. She sighed and shook her head a bit. "Thank you Kani." She nodded to him and smiled.

She smiled and the chuckled a bit. "I didn't want to be away long too. Not many others like leaving it here, and if they do I don't know how they do. I wouldn't be able to leave." She looked out at the distance for a moment.

Mawi Mai smiled a bit, but when he said that she liked him she blushed a bit. Mawi he ment as a friend. She told herself before shifting. "Maybe. He's cool, he's a darker color cub, stripes. He is one of the nicest people I know."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:03 am
Smiling, he felt his heart warm. He wasn't sure that he'd done anything much to disperse the sad feelings inside her about the new arrivals, but at least he had offered his help.

Mawi had been the first friend he had ever made - outside his own family - and his affection for her was great despite the fact they barely knew one another. It didn't take much for Kani to like someone and Mawi had a good, sweet smile. That smile had chased away any doubts he'd had about himself the day he had met her.

"I guess that makes this place special. It's truly home."

He tried to picture Aapep as she described him. He'd never met a stripey lion before! At least he knew he'd be able to recognise him if they came across one another.

"I'll keep an eye out for him. Maybe you can introduce us next time? I really should try and make more friends..." He wriggled shyly.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:32 pm
Mawi Mai smiled a bit as she looked at Kani. "Yeah, this is the best home around." She grinned as she flicked her tail behind her then yawned a tiny bit shifting so she was sitting up more.

Her ears flicked as she listened to her. "Next time me and him go out on a adventure we'll have to hunt you down It will be awesome for you two to meet. Two of me bestest friends next to Taka." She chuckled and then smiled more. "You should make some more friends, friends are awesome!" She looked down at him with a smirk then flicked the hair out of her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 am
(( Sorry for taking so long, hon. Megaplot sucked away my muse ;o; I'm back now, though! <3 ))

"Really?" He peeped with excitement and nervousness. "I've never been on a proper adventure before. I mean...the drum quest will certainly be an adventure but, I'll be going out alone. It'd be more fun with friends." His eyes sparkled.

Mawi Mai was so sweet, so kindly. She really helped brighten the day.

His little heart thumped. "I'll try my very best. Maybe I can make new friends out there in the wilderness." He turned his head out expectantly. "Maybe I could even bring some back with me."

He stepped closer, straightened himself and fixed the drum more securely about his neck. "I want to thank you, Mawi Mai." He said quietly. "For helping me believe in myself. I'm glad I found you before I set out."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:50 pm
[[Its fine! I've been eaten by school. XD]]

Mawi Mai grinned a bit as she looked down at the younger cub. "Of course! If you have never been on a quest then you really need to go on one!" She wormed around a bit, as she watched him, she was such a cub some times. And she knew it... but she really didn't care, that was who she was.

She grinned a bit at him then nodded. "I hope you do, and If you do I want to meet them." She chuckled a bit then stood up shaking out her pelt. When he moved closer and started walking she was a little surprised. "Its no problem Kani. I love seeing my friends happy and also I love seeing them find music. I find it sorta my job to a point." She laughed a bit then nodded to him. "You better get going before it gets really dark. Good luck." She smiled down at him.

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff