Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Commission Wanted :V

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicky McCloud

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:41 pm
I'm looking for an artist who can do good quality mammalian furs.

It's for my boyfriend's birthday, which is in three days. He won't tell me what he wants, so he's getting art. X3 No, the art doesn't have to be done in three days.

My character, Nicky, is a 5'11" mixbreed, primarily fox with a bit of cheetah (3/4 fox, 1/4 cheetah, referred to as a vixchee). She has orange-yellow fur, light brown rosettes, black tear streaks, green eyes, and blonde hair.

My boyfriend's character, Tigris, is a 5'10" tiger with orange fur, cream from chin to thighs, orange hair, gold eyes, and very thick fur. He's half-feral, so his features are much coarser than normal anthros.

Reference:
Nicky (the female, obviously): By Drekena

Drekena's is the most accurate picture of my character, so no others will be linked. Unfortunately, I have no recent pictures of Tigris.

Clothing: Tigris is an assassin, so please don't dress him as some sort of hipster or something else inappropriate. He does teach, but he usually just wears a ratty old vest (no shirt) and loose pants. Nicky tends toward skirts, either short or long, and a top that's either a tank or button-down. PLEASE avoid combining blue, purple, or pink with brown as clothing colors. Their feet can be drawn digitigrade, in which case they don't wear shoes. If their feet are drawn plantigrade, Tigris wears black tabi, and Nicky usually wears tall black boots. His favorite colors are green, red, purple, and orange. He dislikes blue. Mine are green, purple, black, blue, and silver. I dislike brown and pink.

Pose: We're not that picky, but we'd like something affectionate. 3nodding

PRICE: Usually, I just offer 20K, but with the advent of the cash shop... Since I can't give you cash DIRECTLY, how about up to $10 in current CS items of your choosing? THIS DOES INCLUDE EVOLVING ITEMS. I will buy you a current-gen Urn if you so wish. Or you can take the 20K.

Please post examples of your art, and how you'd like to be paid if I choose you. This includes a list of items and their prices in GC.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 am
Well I'm up for commissions currently, so if you'd like, I'd be up for drawing for gaia gold and such. http://drekena.deviantart.com/ And I can draw you without brown and pink. 3nodding  

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nicky McCloud

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 am
OMG It's Drek. heart

Could you please? You did such an awesome job before. Just let me know what you want from the cash shop. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Nicky McCloud
OMG It's Drek. heart

Could you please? You did such an awesome job before. Just let me know what you want from the cash shop. biggrin
Allrighties, I'll get sketchin right away. *salutes*  

Drekena

Dapper Smoker

3,225 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers