Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
My Sim Went Crazy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:21 pm
crying One of my elder sims has gone crazy.. I think. It's not the kind of crazy you get when your mood meter is low (like after a big fear and the doctor guy comes) or the crazy from the social bunny.

Before EVERYTHING he does he shouts n cheers... okay I can ignore that.. but when his family, the maid, gardner, repairman, mail lady, passer byers, visitors... will stop and point and laugh at him and do the "he's crazy" finger to the head thing... THAT'S annoying!

stare How did this happen? Can I fix it?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:10 pm
We got a loopy one! Send him to S.R.!(Sim Rehab)

As for your problem, maybe bad past relationships or memory? I don't know. Sorry.

Sunshine-Girl22

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:42 pm
I don't know.. I kept him very happy.. maybe because he didn't reach alot of high life asp goals.. (he was wealth). *shrugs* I am just really curious how he got that way.. he's almost dead too -_-; I hope his family still doesn't do that "he's crazy stuff" when he dies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:08 pm
Maybe the game has glitched and tagged him as permenantly dancing. I have no idea if this is possible but thats the main reason I can think why they would be pointing and laughing at him.
I have a glitched lot in my game. There used to be a radio but I deleted it yet whenever a Sim walks past they do the "He's mad" finger wiggle and point to where the radio used to be.

What personality has he got? I know that my Neat Sims will chear whenever I tell them to clean something.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Chef Tine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:12 am
He cheers for everything, when he eats, uses bathroom, goes on the computer, gardens.. simply everything. Maybe it is just a glitch, I hope not though.. >.>;  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games