Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Nasty faceparty About me section....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robthebob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:21 pm
I wanted to stab my eyes out when I read this....

i dnt kno wt 2 pt in dese lol. wel im blnde gt drk blu eyes, bwt 5ft2/3 lol. im a rele friendly person bt cn gt nasty wen ppl pis mi off lol bt mst of da tym friendly, i am shy until i gt 2 kno sum1 den i am me, very hyper, love nuffin mor den goin out wid mi m8z der so important 2 mi. my family c**'s first i dnt lyk ppl messin wid my mum dad or bro evn tho e luk's out 4 mi lol, bt yer if u wnt 2 msg mi go ahead n i wil msg u bk biggrin

No offense to brits of course, but what is up with them typing like that? It baffles the mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:11 pm
scream My eyes kinda stung after reading that.

For those who need a translation and couldn't survive without it...

"i dnt kno wt 2 pt in dese lol. wel im blnde gt drk blu eyes, bwt 5ft2/3 lol. im a rele friendly person bt cn gt nasty wen ppl pis mi off lol bt mst of da tym friendly, i am shy until i gt 2 kno sum1 den i am me, very hyper, love nuffin mor den goin out wid mi m8z der so important 2 mi. my family c**'s first i dnt lyk ppl messin wid my mum dad or bro evn tho e luk's out 4 mi lol, bt yer if u wnt 2 msg mi go ahead n i wil msg u bk"

means...

"I don't know what to put in this, lol. Well, I'm blonde, got dark blue eyes, [unknown] 5 ft and 2/3in. I'm a really friendly person but can get nasty when people piss me off, ol, but most of the time friendly. I am shy until someone gets to know me, then I am me, very hyper, love muffin [I think.] more than going out with my mates. They're so important to me. My family [comes, I think] first. I don't like people messing with my mom, dad, brother, even though [unknown] out for me, lol. But if you want to message me, go ahead and I will message you back."

Excuse me while I rinse my eyes...  

Patron with a Mission

SuperDuperRockLee

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:12 pm
i dnt kno wt 2 pt in dese lol. wel im blnde gt drk blu eyes, bwt 5ft2/3 lol. im a rele friendly person bt cn gt nasty wen ppl pis mi off lol bt mst of da tym friendly, i am shy until i gt 2 kno sum1 den i am me, very hyper, love nuffin mor den goin out wid mi m8z der so important 2 mi. my family c**'s first i dnt lyk ppl messin wid my mum dad or bro evn tho e luk's out 4 mi lol, bt yer if u wnt 2 msg mi go ahead n i wil msg u bk biggrin

My translation:
"I don't know what to put in these, haha. Well, I'm blonde and have got dark blue eyes; I am also about five feet, 2/3 inches, haha. I'm a really friendly person, but I can get nasty when people piss me off, haha; howver, most of the time I am friendly. I am shy until I get to know someone, and then I am myself; very hyper, love muffin. More than going out with my mates; they're so important to me. (What the heck is she saying?) My family comes first. I don't like people messing with my mum, dad, or bro, even though he looks out for me, haha. If you want to message me, go ahead; I will message you back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:04 pm
SuperDuperRockLee
love muffin. More than going out with my mates; they're so important to me. (What the heck is she saying?)

I believe it is in fact, "I love nothing more than going out with my mates; they're so important to me."

Anavis

Mistress Bella Muerte

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm
Vivika von Mott
SuperDuperRockLee
love muffin. More than going out with my mates; they're so important to me. (What the heck is she saying?)

I believe it is in fact, "I love nothing more than going out with my mates; they're so important to me."

Yeah, that's what I interpreted when I read the first post...

What really concerns me is that OF COURSE these people know how to spell, because we all go to school and we write papers and we turn in homework. Maybe a few errors here and there, recurring errors because we didn't know how to spell those words... but STILL these people resort to TXT TLK, even though there isn't a charge on the number of characters on the Internet. They must get into this habit while typing that tells their brain, "I'm getting charged for every letter I punch in! Gotta make it quick!" They must not realize that they're allowed to type like they write... or they're just too goddamn lazy to do it. stare

Ugh.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm
Think that's bad (topicwise)? Read THIS. ( I will not reveal this user, unless you want me to PM you on who it is. A few things have been altered for the person's privacy...)

Quote:
Whatever.
My Name Is Chipmunk and my birthday is 11/27/94. Im a average weight dirty blond brown eyed girl. Singing and Drawing anime Is what I like to do when I have alone time.In my school I do not have any friends They all hate me either that or I tell them to stay away from me. Sometimes I do Things I regret and I have ran away from my house as of 8/3/08. My fav animals are white sibearin tigers,Beagles and Tigers. I live in W maine....Very cool place if you fit in and know whats going on half the time. In my house there is My older sis,my older brother,me and then my younger sister. We live wit our grandmother for varius reasons That I dont like talking about. No one is aloud to talk about my real mom or my father execpt me. I can be real bitchy if u get me pissed off Im really sweet half the time. I have a friend that is a cop and a friend that works at shaws down in sanford. I really dont get along wit my brother for my reasons and I really dont like where im living and cant wait to leave. I have told my grandmother I dont want to live here anymore. But im a really cool person over all if you get to know me. I love chocolate lolz!!!!

I can understand some of it, but it's still quite atrocious. I'll give a translation, to free up more of your time to get your warhammers ready.

The Evil Lord Sunday's Translation
Whatever.
My name is Chipmunk and my birthday is November 27th, 1994. I'm an average weight, dirty blonde haired, brown-eyed girl. Singing and drawing anime is what I like to do, when I have alone time. In my school, I do not have any friends. They all hate me. Either that or I tell them to stay away from me. Sometimes I do things I regret, and I have ran away from my house as of August 3rd, 2008. My favorite animals are white Siberian tigers, beagles and tigers. I live in West Maine.... a very cool place if you fit in and know what's going on; half the time. In my house, there is my older sister,my older brother, me and then my younger sister. We live with our grandmother for various reasons that I don't like to talk about. No one is allowed to talk about my real mom or my father, except me. I can be real bitchy if u get me pissed off. I'm really sweet half the time. I have a friend that is a cop, and a friend that works at Shaws down in Sanford. I really don't get along wit my brother for my reasons; and I really don't like where I'm living, and can't wait to leave. I have told my grandmother that I don't want to live here anymore. But I'm a really cool person overall, if you get to know me. I love chocolate lol!!!!

This person has also been revered to as a troll in the Chatterbox and Lifestyle Discussion forum for making people feel sorry for her, when really she is getting kicks out of it. By now, I want to punch her face in. Or say this one day- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the only thing really hurting me is YOUR UGLY FACE and grammar."  

Swell Sundae

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm
i dnt kno wt 2 pt in dese lol. wel im blnde gt drk blu eyes, bwt 5ft2/3 lol. im a rele friendly person bt cn gt nasty wen ppl pis mi off lol bt mst of da tym friendly, i am shy until i gt 2 kno sum1 den i am me, very hyper, love nuffin mor den goin out wid mi m8z der so important 2 mi. my family c**'s first i dnt lyk ppl messin wid my mum dad or bro evn tho e luk's out 4 mi lol, bt yer if u wnt 2 msg mi go ahead n i wil msg u bk

My Translation:
I dont know what to put in this, haha. Well Im Blonde, have dark blue eyes, about 5ft 2/3inches, haha. Im a really freindly person but I can get nastly when people piss me off, but most of the time Im freindly. I am shy until I get to know someone, then I am me. I am very hyper and love nothing more than going out with my mates, that is so importan to me. My family comes first and I dont like people messing with my mom, dad or bro. Even though Luke's out for me, haha. But if you want to message me, go ahead and I will message you back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:56 pm
My eyes are bleeding. I'm going to go cry now.  

Nicholas Kaze

Friendly Prophet

16,625 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Farrago

Proxy Codger

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:22 pm
I... I... I'm so sad. I... could read that... all of it! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:40 am
This...

Is a job for...

THE POICE!

Tell me of this person! I must go charge her a large sum of money for injuring the public mind in this way!  

xXBisexual FlanXx

Dapper Genius

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:53 pm
Swell Sundae
Think that's bad (topicwise)? Read THIS. ( I will not reveal this user, unless you want me to PM you on who it is. A few things have been altered for the person's privacy...)

Quote:
Whatever.
My Name Is Chipmunk and my birthday is 11/27/94. Im a average weight dirty blond brown eyed girl. Singing and Drawing anime Is what I like to do when I have alone time.In my school I do not have any friends They all hate me either that or I tell them to stay away from me. Sometimes I do Things I regret and I have ran away from my house as of 8/3/08. My fav animals are white sibearin tigers,Beagles and Tigers. I live in W maine....Very cool place if you fit in and know whats going on half the time. In my house there is My older sis,my older brother,me and then my younger sister. We live wit our grandmother for varius reasons That I dont like talking about. No one is aloud to talk about my real mom or my father execpt me. I can be real bitchy if u get me pissed off Im really sweet half the time. I have a friend that is a cop and a friend that works at shaws down in sanford. I really dont get along wit my brother for my reasons and I really dont like where im living and cant wait to leave. I have told my grandmother I dont want to live here anymore. But im a really cool person over all if you get to know me. I love chocolate lolz!!!!

I can understand some of it, but it's still quite atrocious. I'll give a translation, to free up more of your time to get your warhammers ready.

The Evil Lord Sunday's Translation
Whatever.
My name is Chipmunk and my birthday is November 27th, 1994. I'm an average weight, dirty blonde haired, brown-eyed girl. Singing and drawing anime is what I like to do, when I have alone time. In my school, I do not have any friends. They all hate me. Either that or I tell them to stay away from me. Sometimes I do things I regret, and I have ran away from my house as of August 3rd, 2008. My favorite animals are white Siberian tigers, beagles and tigers. I live in West Maine.... a very cool place if you fit in and know what's going on; half the time. In my house, there is my older sister,my older brother, me and then my younger sister. We live with our grandmother for various reasons that I don't like to talk about. No one is allowed to talk about my real mom or my father, except me. I can be real bitchy if u get me pissed off. I'm really sweet half the time. I have a friend that is a cop, and a friend that works at Shaws down in Sanford. I really don't get along wit my brother for my reasons; and I really don't like where I'm living, and can't wait to leave. I have told my grandmother that I don't want to live here anymore. But I'm a really cool person overall, if you get to know me. I love chocolate lol!!!!

This person has also been revered to as a troll in the Chatterbox and Lifestyle Discussion forum for making people feel sorry for her, when really she is getting kicks out of it. By now, I want to punch her face in. Or say this one day- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but the only thing really hurting me is YOUR UGLY FACE and grammar."

If she is trying to get people to feel sorry for her, the "I love chocolate lolz!" ruins it.
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:03 pm

My translation, as my eyes bleed to death:

I don't know what to put in these, laugh out loud. Well, I'm blonde, have dark blue eyes, and about 5 feet 2/3 inches, laugh out loud. I'm a really friendly person, but can get nasty when people piss me off, laugh out loud. But most of the time I'm friendly. I am shy until I get to know someone. Then I am me; very hyper. I love nothing more than going out with my mates. They're so important to me. My family comes first. I don't like people messing with my mum, dad, or bro, even though he looks out for me, laugh out loud. But yeah, if you want to message me, go ahead, and I will message you back. biggrin

This person can't even spell "me"? "mi"?
It's the same amount of characters!!!
I will ever understand these people. burning_eyes
*palm face*  

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX

Stylish_n_Cute

6,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:53 pm
OUCH!!! It really hurts to read! burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:25 am
Robthebob
I wanted to stab my eyes out when I read this....

No offense to brits of course, but what is up with them typing like that? It baffles the mind.
I actually understood it...
Wow.

"I don't know what to put in these, lol.
Well, I'm blonde, have dark blue eyes, about 5'2/3", lol.
I'm a really friendly person, but can get nasty when people piss me off, lol.
But most of the time friendly. I am shy until I get to know someone.
Then I am me, very hyper.
I love nothing more than going out with my mates[friends], they're so important to me.
My family comes first.
I don't like people messing with my mum[mom], dad, or bro[brother], even though he looks out for me, lol.
But yeah, if you want to message me, go ahead, and I will message you back. =D"

Blarghablargh.
I had to type it out, then go back and edit.
Dx

Demented_Duck

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces