Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
The DARKside of Religion Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you belive in the dark arts?
  Yes
  No
View Results

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:44 am
Sihir (black magic) is the practise of using demon and demonic force. As muslim we may learn sihir but FORBID to use them accept to fight sihir with sihir. Most sihir is used for personal interest and gain for a certain cost and condition. Remind you again it is FORBIDDEN.

Okay sihir also used to harm other people, getting superhuman ability and more but today sihir is used in more concerned ways such as politics....but be AWARE all muslim

sihir is now used to CONVERT US!!!!!!!!!!
whoever doesnt know about ithis fact yet I will tell you the story of my colleague.

I know about people using sihir to convert muslim for a long time since school but it is not within my concern.
Now im studying in a teacher's institute. Last semester one of our course students having a sudden mysterious illness.
Sudden depression
ABnormal period
Change in behaviour
Having unknown pain
Having weird experiences
It wasnt the first case in the institute.
We were suspecting that someone was trying to 'get' her. Using black magic but soon we realised that it was more than that. Unable to continue her study she went to her hometown to get special treatment.

After she healed she contacted us back and revealed the dark truth. She said that the ustaz, one who healed her, traced back the source of the demonic power. It was within our own institute used by a group of religious sect (i dont want to mention who they are). Some of the member was our own course mate. She said that there was pictures of her in their praying building and pictures of other (the most faithful muslims in our course) that become their target.

SHe also said when she was in a taxi in her hometown 2 black robed man approach her and she ran. Her ustaz said they were tryin to convert her.
She also said that during her state of confusion within the institute, our course mate was tryin to convert her and offer her money but she was incapable to tell us at that time..

After she was healed, we keep this story only to our muslim membr. There were also changes of behaviour within the people we suspect. So fellow muslim be aware....please be aware. After you wake up...cited the qursi...the 4 qul and alfatihah for protection.

p/S if u want to know who was the sect is and how they did it send me a PM but include the syahadah in English in your PM kay  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:01 pm
sihir is strongly practise in certain area...some are for good and some for bad. Still it is forbidden except certain condition. Places like the SE Asia still strongly practise it. We also really believe the power of Al-Quran for protection.

Demons are created long before human. BUT they were bad-a**. Therefore Allah concealed them in another dimension...
They are demons with the same age as the earth and more. They are muslim, christian and jews demon to. Most about the demon is in the surah Aj-Jinn. SOme say whoever practice and recite this surah daily he/she will able to see the demon.

Using the demonic force was long practiced. Some may the source of animism. The best story about the demon is in the story of the Prophet Solomon (Sulaiman). The Kings of ALL creatures including the demon. He summoned the demon Ifreet to move the Queen Balqis palace.  

XeroRyn

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:57 pm

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
WOAH! so do you guys do exorcisms too?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:52 am
yes we do  

XeroRyn

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:14 am
I'm a bit confused by the post. y'see, in catholicism, we have special kinds of priests that act as exorcists...usually they need permission from the vatican to do this. and training.
I believe even a regular priest can do it, but again, it's with Vatican permission because it's such a delicate task.

In islam, is it imams that do this? or mullahs? or a certain person all in their own category?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:44 am
well for my islamic society even regular people can do it....only he or she had learnt about it. Some of this knowledge was pass down through generation. Nowadays most exorcism done by regular ustaz...imam or anyone that knows this knowledge and with high iman  

XeroRyn

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:45 am
black magic is diffrent of exorcism....but some exorcism we may used black magic if the condition met  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:57 pm
XeroRyn
black magic is diffrent of exorcism....but some exorcism we may used black magic if the condition met
ok now i'm totally confused. under certain conditions, trained Muslims can use black magic?!

high imam? you guys have some sort of heirarchy too? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:17 am
Ratri_Cat
XeroRyn
ok now i'm totally confused. under certain conditions, trained Muslims can use black magic?!

high imam? you guys have some sort of heirarchy too? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it is not imam but iman(faith) or solehin...and im not considred it as trained...just learned.

we dont need any permission from any higher authority...except Allah...by Allah's will it will work...but if we used it for wrong purposed we are sin.we only may use black magic only to fight black magic  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 am
Ok ok ok what is this?

Magic neutral Does it has anything t odo with Islam? confused  

Zaakii

_rainarai_

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 pm
Zaaki
Ok ok ok what is this?

Magic neutral Does it has anything t odo with Islam? confused

Zaaki, read the posts. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:35 am
Soo black magik is when you pray bad about someone else? confused

And your saying that some girl was getting black magik? And 2 mens ran after her to convert her? confused confused confused

And how is that dua'h?  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:55 am
well there are some questions i want to ask!!

i heard this when i was in my 9th grade!!

there was a man he got a daughter but her face was in comparison with a cat!!

so he did sihir or something like dark magic to make her look normal!!

what was that!!

is that kind of thing is possible through sihir?

and also do jin inclued in demons!!

since their are good and bad jins?

and i guess there is no other dimension they live in the same world in which we live the thing is they are invisible so that people don't get scared!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:01 pm
tassan, to the last stuff you said...

Acturally they live in our houses...

And if the warren't invisable then they proberly warren't scary... I think they are scary becuz you can't see them, and what they are doing...

But it would be totally weird if you could see them lol  

Zaakii

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 am
Zaaki
tassan, to the last stuff you said...

Acturally they live in our houses...

And if the warren't invisable then they proberly warren't scary... I think they are scary becuz you can't see them, and what they are doing...

But it would be totally weird if you could see them lol

no they would have scared a lot of people!!

even we get scared of human beings!!

somebody told me that they look a bit elfish!!

have no idea!!

but they are short in size an gaze people alot!!

its like every where they would be alot in number in your house as well!!  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff