Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>_<
  >>
View Results

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:53 pm
I was playing Wii, and thought about a twilight video game!! like why could there not be one?, there has been many movies that are also video games too! I think that would be cool!! maybe if that happen you could change your character into any Twilight character. heart

Do u think there should be one yes or no,
If yes pls explain what you would like to see in it?.
If no pls explain why?.

Im sorry if a thread like this was allready made.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:45 pm
that would be awesome! i dont know how they would do it though....maybe like a simple puzzle game or something...no idea....

lol it could be like the game ICO where Edward has to drag bella everywhere and make sure she doesn't trip jk

(if you havnt played ICO then shame on you because it is awesome)  

mitsukakecat

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:49 pm
I can't see Twilight being made into a video game. If it were, I'd be bored with it because it'll be short and barely any battles =

What I would suggest instead is Twilight Online. Create your own Vampire or Werewolf and customize your character's features to match your imagination and then be warped into Forks or Italy and possibly have interaction with the characters in the books. Also for time spending there could be quests like for example:

Edward:
Hey ____, I need to go out hunting for a bit, do you think you could watch Bella for me? I know she doesn't like it, so try to be stealthy about it.

Mission Accept or Decline

Now that is something I'd be very attracted to and worth spending money on. ^_^

PS
Ashley... your text has made me color blind. @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:22 pm
OOOHHH SSNNAAAPP!!! that would be so freaking cool!!!
If they do they would probably make it after the movie comes out smile

xScarlet Bellax

Tea Room Terror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:41 pm
I can see it now: Twilight: Escape the shopping trip.
xD

No it would be really cool though. The only problem is I don't have a wii. Definitely something to think about. It probably would have to be based on Eclipse though because that had the most "action" in my opinion. I would buy it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:46 am
@mitsukakecat- lol that would be funny.

@La Beaute- A twilight online that would be fun!! O.o i like your other idea too, create your own vampire or werewolf that would be so fun!
sorry bout the text, i just love bright color's lol.

@xScarlet Bellax- omg i hope they do make one too!

@nTheHorizon- it does not just have to be for a wii, it could maybe go on others to like game cube, etc. ya it might have to be eclipse....but u never know, maybe there will be enough action in twilight to make one.  

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:38 am
hell yeah.... that would be soo much freaking fun!

except i dnt have any of the latest playstations, x-box... and im still trying to save up enough for a wii  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Hrm... possibilities. If anything, it would come after the movie, like Harry Potter. But really... what would be the base for it?

Quote:
La Beaute:

Edward:
Hey ____, I need to go out hunting for a bit, do you think you could watch Bella for me? I know she doesn't like it, so try to be stealthy about it.

xDDDDD That's good stuff.  

les lunettes

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:49 pm
xXserenitys-smileXx
hell yeah.... that would be soo much freaking fun!

except i dnt have any of the latest playstations, x-box... and im still trying to save up enough for a wii

ya they cost alot, i had to save up too. good luck to u heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:55 pm
Fiibii-chan
Hrm... possibilities. If anything, it would come after the movie, like Harry Potter. But really... what would be the base for it?

Quote:
La Beaute:

Edward:

xDDDDD That's good stuff.

ya most likely after the movie...
most games that come out r based on the movies plot, so maybe something like chassing james etc.
blaugh  

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:38 pm
As much as I love Twilight I really don't think it should be a video game. It shouldn't be one because there just isn't enough action in the book for them to turn it in to one. If they did they would probally have to distort the plot so much that it wouldn't be Twilight any more it would be just another game from a movie. So to save the story lets hope it doesn't become a viedo game.

Edit:
I love the idea for Twilight Online though I would play that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:05 pm
If it did, it would become like HP and Series of Unfortunate Events--okay books, iffy movies, and totally random video games. I really hope that they don't turn Twilight into a video game, but I like the Twilight Online thing! Dude, if you made that, that'd sick and twisted!

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

ADreamForTheDead

7,350 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 pm
The only way I could see that game being fun is if it were made for the Wii,  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:56 pm
La Beaute
I can't see Twilight being made into a video game. If it were, I'd be bored with it because it'll be short and barely any battles =

What I would suggest instead is Twilight Online. Create your own Vampire or Werewolf and customize your character's features to match your imagination and then be warped into Forks or Italy and possibly have interaction with the characters in the books. Also for time spending there could be quests like for example:

Edward:

Now that is something I'd be very attracted to and worth spending money on. ^_^

PS
Ashley... your text has made me color blind. @_@

Dude, that'd be so awesome. x3  

jeramee brootul

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 am
@XxThe apocalyptic sporkxX- ya i guess the plot would be distort alot......
online twilight would be sweet! And thank u so much for the paper heart

@I Am SO Oatmeal- everyone seems to luv the online twilight! lol

@Your_Harliquen_Romance- i think it would be fun on the wii too

@jullee brootul- ya xD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items