What Team Are You?!?
  Team Edward
  Team Jacob
  Team Cullen
  Team Charlie
View Results

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:46 pm
I was just wondering how people have that day plan!!...

Me FOR SURE will be locked up in my room with my warm blanket..never leaving my room until i finish the book!! whee

haha!! what about you guys?!?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:56 pm
Reading the book on the drive home from the bookshop. Once home, running to my bedroom with a sign I've already made saying "DON'T BOTHER ME OR BEWARE!"
Then I'll be reading till I finish it no matter how long it takes me to finish. AND seeing as I get the book AFTER USA peoples on the Monday 4th of August ( crying ) I'll then take it to school on Tuesday and re-read it, while my friends yell at me cause I'm ignoring them.  

Believe4life

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:01 pm
I will be at Borders on August 1st, and at midnight, I shall receive my copy of Breaking Dawn.

SO on August 2nd:

I will be driving home at midnight, and most likely spending two or three hours reading once I get home.

Sleep.

Wake up around 9, pack, and get ready to go to the airport. While waiting for the plane to board, READING! Once on the plane..uh, reading! :] When the plane lands.... read!! On the drive home from Chicago to where my dad lives... READINGGG! Then I'll probably eat dinner, and what not...then lie to my dad and say I'm horribly tired and go and read until I'm finished in the wee hours of the morning... Then sleep.

That's how my August 2nd is gonna go. Haha.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:08 pm
Borders at midnight. :]
then for August second; reading like fo shizz.
i don't think i'm getting any sleep.

RAWRxiloveyooh

bopeebo

Mewling Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:37 pm
After I receive my copy of Breaking Dawn at midnight I shall go to my room and read till I cannot read anymore then whenever I wake up the 'same' day keep reading till I'm done.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:35 am
Live through every agaonizing school second, get in my car, drive to the city, because there is only one Borders in my state. Have fun at the release party, which starts at 4:30 in the afternooon of August 4th. There is a trivia quiz, which i plan to show everyone else that is playing, who really is the Twilight mistress in my state.

Buy the book go home, and then staying upto 6 AM in the morning to finish it off... then go to school and snap at everyone because of my lack of sleep. And think about the plot extensively in between every snap.

HAH! planned two days!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

xScarlet Bellax

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm
8 DaYs LeFt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:39 pm
I can't read it until a week or two after it comes out!! crying crying crying  

Seekcera

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:42 pm
i will not be sleeping for 24+ hours.
straight.

i can't wait!!!!!!!!!
whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 am
I'll get my copy at Midnight on Aug. 1.
I'm going to read on the way home and maybe sleep, maybe not...I'm going to go with maybe not... xD  

Kiss of Color

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff