Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Team Aekea Welcome
Rejected Olympics Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join Aekea for the Gaian Olympics?
  Heck yes!
  Hmm... maybe?
  No way, Durem/Gambino/Barton FTW!!!
  Even if we win, it only proves we're the best rejects.
View Results

Gunr

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:51 pm
So, are we going to dominate or not!?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:42 pm
Hell yea!!! Woot!! Aekea for the win!!! Yay!! -breaks out the giant robot and left over bricks from last year-

I wonder what kind of help were going to get...Seems like everyones getting some kind of creatures...

stargazer21

Gunr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:20 pm
Good question, perhaps some kind of super-advanced cyborg race.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:47 pm
Thatyd be pretty cool ^^ Welp I'm off to the games!  

stargazer21

stargazer21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:54 pm
Ohh...We got Orcs and Aliens...Eh could do worse I guess ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:49 pm
Yeah, actually I considered that they might give us aliens, but had decided against it since everybody already knows about the Zurg. The orcs were unexpected, though.

Darn, these games are hard to play on a laptop!  

Gunr

stargazer21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:30 pm
this event is kind of boring...-_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:54 pm
YAY, we lose!!! That makes us the worst rejects EVER! (= not really rejects) (which is why Barton won! rofl )  

Gunr

stargazer21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:42 pm
Gunr
YAY, we lose!!! That makes us the worst rejects EVER! (= not really rejects) (which is why Barton won! rofl )

Lol kind of embarrassing though, seeing as how last year we were telling people we were the smart team, now we lost an event that has a lot of thinking involved ^^;

Ah well, our new motto:
"Team Aekea: Even when were losing, were still sexier then you!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:53 pm
Pshh! There's no thinking involved in these games, it's all about speed and coordination. I mean sure, there's a tiny bit of basic strategy involved, but it's nothing a toddler couldn't figure out.
And yes, at least we lost sexily.  

Gunr

stargazer21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:37 pm
Gunr
Pshh! There's no thinking involved in these games, it's all about speed and coordination. I mean sure, there's a tiny bit of basic strategy involved, but it's nothing a toddler couldn't figure out.
And yes, at least we lost sexily.

Lol I dunno, the put the numbers in order always got me xP found one number then couldn't remember where I saw the next one. Lol. Yay, I'm dumber then a toddler!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:57 pm
Oh, yeah. I forgot; that one caught me up too. On an unrelated note, doesn't it seem like we're the only ones still active in the guild? I mean, with the olympics, I thought the spirit of AEKEAA!! would return, and maybe we'd get some new recruits, but nooooo.  

Gunr

stargazer21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:24 am
Gunr
Oh, yeah. I forgot; that one caught me up too. On an unrelated note, doesn't it seem like we're the only ones still active in the guild? I mean, with the olympics, I thought the spirit of AEKEAA!! would return, and maybe we'd get some new recruits, but nooooo.

Lol yea...were the only TRUE Aekeans.
But this wasn't really a event that could bring out team pride. I mean last year it was all done on the forums, which meant you kind of had to talk to people. This year though it was all a mini game and while there was a place to go and meet people on your team, if you were talking on there, you weren't playing games. I know this year I only posted like twice

Also! I would like to point out that all the other teams suck! Why? Cause while they got their crummy gold and silver and copper trophies that can't do anything, we got a trophy, we can eat. -eats trophy- yum burnt toast...needs butter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:38 pm
I suppose you have a point. I, too posted only maybe twice. Ironically, while surfing the forums, I heard that the (delicious, though slightly crispy) burnt toast trophy was selling higher on the marketplace than the others. So, I guess it does pay to be a loser!  

Gunr

stargazer21

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:02 pm
lol yea I checked it out. Its selling higher then the bronze and silver, but gold is worth the most.

Zomg...I want the Aekea sports gear O.O -starts saving gold-

Team Aekea Welcome

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces