Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghost in the Shell, A New Threat Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:08 pm
This is based off the Ghost in the Shell anime. If you have seen it you know what im talking about, if you dont heres a summary. Ghost in the Shell is in the future, i dont remember how far but cyber crime is done more, people are enhanced with cybernetics and some are no longer human because they have gone so far. But now there is a new enemy..a virus is infecting machines and cybers. Those who want to stop it do what they can..they can be with the police, those who want to help the virus will do whatever it take to spread it.

Character skeleton
Gaia name:
Name:
Race: (human, cyber, machine, Or some random race)
Bio:
Weapons:
Side: (good evil neutral)
Crush/other:
Please pm your profiles first  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:17 pm
Gaia name:Okami_shirinai
Name:Slither
Race: A class A Battle mech
Bio:Slither is one of the few Mechs created by the Umsake crop for combat against the virus. They are so far immune to it and have a wide variety of weapons and abilities.
Weapons:Varys
Side: Good
Crush/other:none  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:16 am
Accepted profiles:

Gaia name: Walt-J-Rimmer
Name:Walt J. Rimmer
Race: Human with cybernetic upgrades including legs and cyber brain issued by Sector 9.
Bio: A new Sector 9 employee, he's been mainly working with the Tachikomas, but with the virus, he's been trying to get better on his ability to track suspects and use non-lethal methods to take them down. With the cybernetic legs, it helps speed him up a little, but he was given them before Sector 9 and they aren't built for extra speed.
Weapons: Uses the standard fully automatics, but after talking to Togusa, he has decided to use a revolver like his as a secondary weapon that he always has at his side to use in emergency situations.
Side: Good.
Crush/other: ?

Gaia name: Mobius Nightshade
Name: Hanzou MK-7
Race: (human, cyber, machine, Or some random race) Tachikoma
Bio: A prototype for a new kind of Tachikoma, the Hanzou MK-7 model bears stronger armour and alternative weapons from the standard Tachikoma. Unfortunately, due to an error in manufacturing, this model's 'brainwaves' are erratic and unpredictable, giving it a sour, gritty personality. It is for this reason that it is considered unreliable, and kept in storage unless it is really needed.
Weapons: One acid-spraying device, one flechette launcher.
Side: (good evil neutral) Good, but will not adhere to orders easily.
Crush/other:

gaia name: Amu kechero
name: Alysha Scotts
race: Just a teen, with cyber upgrades, making her somewhat a half cyborg.
bio: She doesn't realy have much of a life, she's just one of thoes teens who wants to fit in. Doing what everyone else does so she can be 'popular'.
side: Undecided
crush/other: We'll see what happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:20 am
Walt was in the Chief Aramaki's office with the others talking about the virus.

"So, what do we know so far about this virus? Where it originates? Anything?"

(Haven't seen it in a while so, I don't know who's in Section 9 anymore...)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:54 pm
Hanzou sat in a storage container. It was dark, and quiet. And yet, he talked to himself.

"Why don't they just put me on a mission? I'm much better than the rest of the Tachikomas. Nothings stands in my way for long. They're just scared of me; that's it. They made me more powerful than anything they've ever made, and now they think that I'm too much of a risk! I'll show them. I'll break out of here one of these days and save their asses..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:00 pm
(sorry i didnt mean to disappear, got busy)
Scythe the main Slither mech went to the storage area. He heard someone talking to its self and opened the door. "hello?" he said as he looked at the odd Tachikoma, "why are you here alone?"

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Hanzou gave the equivalent of a dry, bitter laugh. "They're scared of me, that's what that is. I'm too powerful for a Tachikoma, so they lock me up in here. I owe you one; this place was getting stale." He wheeled out, surveying the Slither. "What brings your sorry a** here, anyway? You need something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:22 am
Scythe hovered and turned to face him, He was a large humanoid based machine, his arms were high powered beam cannons, with large blades stored in them, his head was not human like. "ive been tracking the virus, ive looked a strain of it nearby this storage area so i thought it might be in one of the garages" Scythe said.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:17 pm
Alysha moved through the vent way, she had broken into the joint millions of times, she just had a hard time getting out since they upgraded their computers. She hopped down and made her way to the main computer, fiddling around with it so it started playing Haunted, by Evanescence. She laughed and made her way through the files.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:25 pm
He scanned the immediate area, detecting a life-form near the main computer area. "I don't know about a virus, pal, but we got an intruder messin' with the mainframe. Whatever-your-designation-is, come with me. I know the way." He immediately engaged his photo-optic stealth array, assuming that Scythe could still detect his energy signature, and wheeled away toward the central data hub...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:13 pm
"Nothing. I can't believe it." He said as he left the office.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:54 pm
She heard something coming with the sensor she had stolen a while back. She made her way back through the vent, she had what her 'friends' had asked for.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:58 pm
12 shards of metal pierced the vent in front of her. The blast chambers of his flechette launcher were still smoking. "What the hell are you doing up there, miss? Answer before I'm inclined to shoot a little more accurately..." There was a loud CHI-CHUNK! as he reloaded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:04 pm
"I'm Alysha."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 pm
"I didn't ask who you were, I asked what you are doing up there!" He leveled his acid launcher at her. "You have the count of five before you're nothing but a stain to explain what kind of s**t you're up to. 1... 2..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff