Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•
What are you reading right NOW? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:18 pm
Here is a sort of official 'log' for what everyone is reading. ^_^

Basically, just post what you're reading at the very moment, and then, you may discuss it, and rate it/recommend it/review it once you're done reading it!

Happy Reading!
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 pm
I am currently reading The Blade of Fire, the Second book of the Icemark Chronicles. I started today. ^_^ It's good so far!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:53 pm
OMK.

I'm currently reading two series. I'm waiting to get the next books, so really, I'm not reading a book as of right now. But if a trip to Borders is somewhere in my future, that is subject to change.

Anywho, I'm reading the DarkGlass Mountain series right now, by Sara Douglass. She's a brilliant author, but I hate her. D:

Also, I'm reading THE BEST series ever... The Age of Fire by E.E. Knight. It's a must for dragon lovers. <3 Only three books are out so far... Dragon Champion, Dragon Avenger, and Dragon Outcast. The fourth book [out of six], Dragon Strike, is scheduled to come out in December. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:00 pm

The Dragon of Never-Was by Ann Downer and The Alchemyst by Michael Scott.

And for the record, I read it BEFORE Gaia advertised it. ;] [re-reading it nao, before I go buy the second one]
'Cause I'm awesome like that. xDD

Anyway, I usually have what I'm reading up on this site, but this month, I neglected it, whoopsie.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:14 am
I haven't read any of those books. xD I love dragons though, and I should probably read them. XD Eventually. Ah!! I have too many books on my to-read list.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:48 pm

Yesterday I finished The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer. Today I finished The Magician by Michael Scott
I am currently also reading Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce and House of Many Ways by Dianna Wynne Jones [Those are my two favorite authors<33]
;D

I was on a little car-trip.
User Image  

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:19 am
The Eternity Code rocked! I loved all of the Artemis Fowl books. *squee*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:01 am
I'm currently about to start reading Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer. I have already read the other three I hope that it's good.  

jarecea

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:21 am
I finished the Blade of Fire, and now I'm reading an easier-level book. Just to have a little down-time, I get. XD Less obsessive stress hopefully. ^_~ (I get obsessed and stressed out when reading my favorite books/book series...) Anyways, right now I'm reading Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:38 am
I finished Breaking dawn that book was great. It was really intense. Now i have to find a new book  

jarecea

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:05 pm

I just finished The Black Caudron by Llyod Alexander.<3
LOVE that movie, even if it was disney-fied. The book is even better!

Right now I'm reading The Last Apprentience, book 3.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:14 am
Nice! I am past half-way through Dragon Rider. I'm also reading some Shonen Jump magazines I borrowed. Some of the Bleach pages of the Bleach manga are different than the anime. Like, what characters say. ^_^ I don't really 'read' the Bleach manga though. I just read whatever pages of Bleach there are in Shonen Jump. XD;;  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:54 am
I'm reading the Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer. The Eternity Code made it sound like that it was the last book though. XD
Anybody ever read the outcast series?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:39 pm

mmm, the one about Timothy Cade? There are a lot of series called the outcast.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:54 am
But, Furyal, the Lost Colony made it sound like the last one. razz But, guess what?! There's the Time Paradox! YAY! I hope the series goes on forever...and ever...and ever. crying Unlike Guardians of Ga'hoole. Book 15 shall be the last one! *cries*  
•◘•The Readers' Haven•◘•

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff