Reply Breaking Dawn
My Complications

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T0m03

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 pm
So I had finally found a person to go to the Breaking Dawn release party with about a month ago (well, like June) and a couple weeks back, I asked her if she had a preference to which bookstore we went to. She said she didn't, so I just looked up the Borders that I knew that I could find (since I was going to be driving) and I asked her if that particular one was alright because I was going to pre-order the book soon. She said it was fine. Now today she comments me on Facebook asking if I minded going to the one near some other mall and whether or not her sister could come with us because that is where her sister pre-ordered the book...

Why she even bothered to ask me now is just... absurd to me!! Anyone else having complications regarding Twilight besides the obvious (having a hard time dealing with the fact that Edward Cullen is fictional)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:09 pm
Sadly yes. See back in May i went to see a friend of mine and was staying at his gf house. Her sister told me i should read the Twilight books cause they were so great but I didn't pay much attention. About 3 weeks ago my best friend insisted on the same thing. Anyway i read the books and now i'm more the jazzed about Breaking Dawn and Midnight sun. My problem is that I'm not gonna have the money to get Breaking Dawn and none of my friends here read them.  

heartbroken_emogirlo8

T0m03

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:54 pm
Oh, no!! That is the most unfortunate fate! I'd totally buy you the book... You don't happen to live in Texas, do you? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 am
I spent $300 in the last month ...($100 on the Twilight series so far.)

and im supposed to be saving up for a trip to Japan i'm having in just over 2 months time. so yeah... s**t!  

xXserenitys-smileXx

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff