Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)
Saiyajin Training grounds - One on one tutulage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm
This is a field for training and to settle a score with a rival. The training leader here is Xicor. He is a high power saiyan who will teach you any thing that you need to know.

Xicor
User Image

ki control 1
ki control 2 (must have ki control 1)
ki control 3 (must have ki control 2)
ki control 4 (must have ki control 3)
ki control 5 (must have ki control 4)
Energy Shield- 500 power points
Rapid Fire- 300 power points
Double Buster- 600 power points- 600 power points
Finish Buster- 800 power points [must know double buster to learn]
Energy Beam- 200 power points- 200 power points
Power Ball- 400 [Must have ki control 4 to learn]
Mouth Blast- 400 power points
Galick Gun- 500 power points
Finger Bullets- 500 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]
Saiyan Boom- 400 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]
Body Blast- 400 power points [Must have ki control 3 to learn]
Full Powered Energy Blast/Beam- 400 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]

Super Galick Gun- 1000 power points to learn [must know Galick Gun to learn]
Big Bang Attack- 800 power points [must have a PL of 900,000 or more and have ki control 3 to learn to learn]
Final Flash- 1200 power points to learn [must know Big Bang Attack and have ki control 5 to learn]
Final Shine- 2000 power points [must know Final Flash and have ki control 6 to learn]
Scattering Body Blast- 800 power points [Must know Body Blast to learn]
Heating Seeking Energy Blast/Beam- 800 power points [Must know Full powered Energy blast/beam to learn]

Super Saiyan 1000 power points(must have ki control 5 to have and must have Malachor's permission to learn )

Edited by the Spelling Nazi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am
ki control traning 1/2
I, Lord Ubu walk up to Xicor and asked him to teach me ki conrol. We trained for 10 hours at a time with a 5 min break. The saiyans are like my family but Xicor didn't go easy. The traning was hard core but I can do it... I hope.

2/2
The first 5 waves of training I was untouched. After that, I felt weak. I used multiform and that got him confused. He shot at one and killed it. That was it I learned ki control 2.

Edited by the Spelling Nazi  

classic car lover

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:55 pm
ki control 1 training 1/1
I appear before Xicor with a broad smile on my face. I say to him, " hello, commander, how's it goin' training these newbies?"

With a grunt, Xicor replied, "It's fine! I just had your youngling training under my watchful eye." Spitting, Xicor continued, " he can learn stuff, I guess, but he didn't train hard enough so maybe you should talk to 'im "

After that, Xicor and I started training for hours once more. And when I eventually got it right, I instantly transmissioned back to the palace.

edited by the Grammar Police  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:55 pm
ki control training part 1/2

The next day, I resumed my training under Xicor's watch.

After an hour of training we really started to get going. A blast here, a blast there... Punch, kick, punch, punch, and kick, we both started to get tired as the training was as Xicor had told me. It was barbaric, but we kept going anyway. After all it was going good and I could feel my armor cracking just as I could see his do the same.

part 2/2

After a brief lunch break, we kept going. I shot a blast, which hit him, however, a split second later, he threw a punch and it clipped me. My scouter shatterd and fell to pieces onto the dry, broken ground! After the mess had been shown, we kept going with the training. Xicor was bruised and bleeding, I had cuts in my eye and was bleeding also. We kept shooting back and forth until a blast hit me where I could sense that our battle was going too far. I stopped fighting and left, learning what I came for, which was ki control.

edited by empress dee. I am making this sound like a story. I am fixing the grammar and the spelling. If anything, this will be my job in this guild.  

o mally cat

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:00 pm
Ki Control 3

part 1/3

I fly over to Xicor with a smirk plastered upon my face. My royal ego was beginning to show. "So you're who's gonna teach me. Heh, I should have known. Are you like the only instructor here?"

"But of course. I am the best there is," Xicor replied, equally as prideful. As he nods and smiles, we start training to learn the technique of Ki Control 3. We train for hours and fight. After what seemed days, he then informs me to go up in the air where he shot a blast at me.

part 2/3

I shoot the same blast back at him. They clash and form a bigger and better attack. He pushes hard on his end, trying to win the energy beam war and I start pushing harder. We both start yelling where I then push a massive amount of power into the blast I was doing, but he pushes even more right after that! His attack wins it and I black out.

part 3/3

Hours later, I wake up and he is standing over me laughing. I ask with a low growl, "What's so funny?!"

In reply, he says, "You are far too weak to even bother with!"

I explode with anger to the brink where I point at my pal and shoot a full power blast at him he catches it with both hands and starts laughing even harder than before!

Even more enraged, I then unleash my full power into the blast. This time, the blast was so powerful, it overwhelms him! He falls on the ground, then I get up and fly away.

edited by empress dee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:05 pm
Ki control 4

training pt 1/4

Xicor and me fly around the planet till we get to the spot that he wished to train me at. He lands in front of me and starts talking. "This is the most vigorous training that you shall ever take with me. I know the risk, but I still wish to continue with you, your highness. I must have you defeat me as you would defeating Frieza."

He goes into the air and looks at me, waiting to see at what I would do.

part 2/4

The air in front of me explodes! I go back aways but catch myself and try the same technique in the air in front of him. It does explode, but it was too far off. He then shoots a small blast at me where I jump to the side and shoot one at him in a ball form. He laughs and smacks it aside.

Concentrating further at the attack I had just release, it stops in mid air and flies back at him. He then starts pushing against it, causing it to explode! All I can see, at this moment, is smoke.

part 3/4

The smoke turns blue and hundreds of ki blasts come out of it. I start jumping backwards hitting them aside. I then start jumping side to side dodging them. Finally, I then shot a big ki blast, consuming his little ones and getting bigger by the milisecond. He then shoots a small beam cutting through my blast! I jump out of the way making the ground explode seconds away from me.

part 4/4

Shooting ki blasts at him, a big one every now and then, I then start throwing small ki disks. He grabs one and throws it! It destroys all of them and keeps heading at me at a fair speed. I jump and he stabs into the ground with an energy knife. Obviously, it disappears where I take the opportunity to then make two disks and throw them. They cross and one clips his shoulder and the other his leg. As he falls and hits the ground, I cheer! For as he gets up, he smirks and says, "Well, you passed, I guess. Ha, ha, ha! Congratulations."

edited by empress dee. I hope you are liking this mollahmollahjong. I am trying to make this sound good.  

o mally cat

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:10 pm
power ball training

part 1/4
"Greetings, Lord Tora, I see I need you again for training," Xicor said with a smile anxious to get things started for the next lesson.

With an equivilant grin, Tora replied, "it seems so, since I had just did some calculations of what I need to carry out a... lets just say a half-secret mission."

Continuing the conversation, Xicor then said, "Care if I ask what part of this mission you have that I do not know about yet?"

Boldly, Lord Tora replied,"I'm planning to attack earth, recruit thousands of soldiers and then destroy Frieza. Plus, while I am taking care of Frieza, my men will destroy all the changlings, their planet and every document of them. Once that is accomplished, then the saiyans will rule the galaxy!" ,

Letting out a small laugh, Xicor then said, "Well, that seems like a good enough reason. Now, let's get back to training."

part 2/4

Xicor resumed the training when he opens his palm and a blue orb appears. It levitates into the air as I start to to black out. I was exhausted still, unaware of how weak I was at the moment, but when Xicor saw this he closes his hand. The orb disappears and I gained control again.

Shrugging away what might have been an ailment, Xicor commanded of me, "Now you try."

I hold open my palm, and like what happened with Xicor, a blue orb appears. I throw it up in the air and it explodes! Xicor started laughing then I try again.

However, after getting the same result, Xicor tells me to concentrate on the orb and let it go up itself. I try it his way, and it starts to go up a couple feet it then explodes throwing us both back a couple of feet.

part 3/4

Xicor laughed again and tells me to concentrate harder. So, I close my eyes and focus harder on becoming oozaru and the moon and the power that will come. I concentrate on defeating Frieza and then I open my eyes to discover that I had created the blue orb successfully. Its floating up freely in the air as I feel myself starting to turn and then Xicor shoots a small beam into it desroying it! I come back in control then he snickers and says, " good job!"

part 4/4

After another quick luncheon, Xicor sits me down, places a hand on my shoulder and says to me, "you need to learn to control your form or you are powerless. You will destroy your comrads if you don't learn it. So when you go oozaru, I do the move and try not to lose control, okay?"

I nodded then the training resumed. I transformed into Oozaru mode, seeing that Xicor looked so small from where I now stood. As Xicor warned me, he had thrown the blue orb into the air. It was my job to not only crush him under my foot, but gain control of the orb that Xicor was kindly presenting for me.

I closed my eyes once more. I envisioned Frieza standing below me, taunting me and what he thinks is weak. I begin to growl and I raise my foot.

Xicor circled around to my backside, intending on slicing my tail, but with my envisioning of Frieza there, I had grabbed the orb and hurled it at record speed at Xicor. The force of my throw caused him to smash through whatever forest was there and black out.

Hours later, when I was able to return to my human-like form, and Xicor had reawakened, Xicor nodded and told me, "There, you see Lord Tora? This is exactly the type of fighting that we need in order to defeat Frieza. You passed this exercise."

edited by empress dee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Ki control 3

Part 1 of 3

Ubu flew down to Xicor, after seeing Lord Tora instant transmission once again back to the Palace. He asked, "You got time to teach me a move?"

Upon seeing Xicor's nod, we started out just shooting small blasts. As the training lagged, Xicor continued to make the blasts bigger and bigger. After a while, he shot a big bang at Ubu and Ubu jumped out of the way. In return Ubu shot ki blasts one after another until Xicor had to charge.

2/3

When Xicor looked like he needed a bit of a break, Ubu too the opportunity
to make 35 clones of himself with a power level of 50k each. He had half of them hide while the other half surounded Xicor. They moved in and started just punching Xicor.

Xicor had retaliated and had used an explosive wave that killed that half of Ubu's clones. That doubled the power of all the surviving clones. The clones moved in and used ki blasts until Xicor reflected them and killed all but Ubu and 4 of Ubu's clones.

3/3

Ubu and his clones were doing their best to dodge all of Xicor's attaks, but it didnt work. Ubu gave it his all, blast after blast, not giving Xicor a chance to shoot back, but that took its toll and Xicor finally got a hit in that had Ubu down.

At the end of the training session, Xicor simply told Ubu to keep trying to perfect that skill that Ubu had attempted. Xicor had also told Ubu to come back for a rematch sometime.

edited by empress dee  

classic car lover

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:34 pm
ki control 5

training 1/4

After Xicor discussed the recent visit that Ubu had made, he and I start walking down the field when he tells me of a new training. It was of the 5th ki control! I gasp, "There's a 5th control that I didn't know about?"

Actually..." Xicor hesitated for a moment, hoping that Lord Tora wasn't suggesting of telling Malachor of hiding things from the Great Malachor's son, then he went on and said, "there's about ten, but I can only teach you five for now. Your father would be displeased with me for training you too hard too fast. However, I can promise you that once you exceed me in this level, you will be able to take your throne and attack earth."

part 2/4

Resuming the training at last, we start sparring fist to fist followed by shooting blasts at each other. I had to admit that this was getting to be a bit of a snooze. We then clashed too powerfull ki blasts together then he tells me to power up. I do so and I can feel the energy flow into the blast but it doesnt move any. Xicor tellls me to focus, and so I start yelling until finally it starts to move toward him. In defense, he pushes it forward until the blast is so powerful that it hits him and he goes flying backward and smashing into a wall.

part 3/4

Upon Xicor's collision, I can only see dust with the force of the impact. Eventually, the dust turns green and a blast appears and makes contact!

I catch it with my arms and start pushing so I can feel my feet sliding in the dirt. I start pushing it back and walking torwards him, but he pushes more power into it causing me to slide. Feeling a bit of rage, I then slap my hands together and the blast disappears and hits the ground.

part 4/4

After yet another lunch break, the training resumed.

Xicor starts shooting ki blasts at me really fast and I had slap them to my sides at a pace that I could barely keep up with! I can feel the heat of the explosions as I keep walking forward. Eventually, I surpassed his rapid fire technique and I punched him hard in the gut. He gasped and held his stomach. I then pointed my palm in his face and hit him with a full power ki blast causing his scouter to disentagrate and him to fly backwards into yet another wall. Angered by this difficult victory, I leave with him knocked out on the ground.

edited by empress dee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:23 pm
Super Saiyan

Malachor walked up to Xicor and demanded that he teach Lord Tora how to become a super saiyan.

Turning to Lord Tora, Xicor asked, "All right, are you ready to learn the ultimate technique to become more powerfull than half the universe, to be able to be unstoppable, to focus all your hate and anger into your power and how to fuse the two and turn them to your power? I know your past and I know you have the anger stored in there to turn into one and we are going to tap into your past."

Responding to Xicor's wishes, I start powering up and we start to sparr. I feel the anger grow because he uses his potential to the fullest and easily blocks my attacks.

But, as I keep going at it and he keeps blocking the rage built up to the point where I was starting to turn. I couldn't keep the rage steady enough and I grew tired quickly.

Panting like a weak and pathetic dog, I demanded a break. So, we took one and Xicor could only laugh. He said to me, "You must try harder. I have been kind enough to allow your father to watch our progress. Do you wish to disappoint him? Not even our ancestor Vegeta had this opportunity."

The words stung worse than a million craters wishing to crush every bone in my body, worse than Frieza giving it his all against me, and worse than any punishment that my father could dish out. This new rage burning within me was so strong, that I instantly turned Super Saiyan.

My father grinned and said, "Well, I'll be. Good work, Xicor, you managed to make my son go super. Now, let us see if he is ready to take on Frieza. Lord Tora, we must go now. We must deal with the monster that has been threatening our race. I have given word to the other saiyans to come here for training. They must train like you did in the exact same stages. Xicor, when a pureblood saiyan or a half-blood saiyan arrives, give them the regime you gave my son. If any other race demands training of you, then request of them the level."

Malachor looked to his shoulder and saw a Saiyajin boy named Andy standing there. He said, "Xicor, train Andy Bogard. He is the first saiyan beyond my son that you must train. When his training is completed to the point where my son has been trained, send him to meet me and my son."  

o mally cat

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 pm
(I might as well get things moving here too.)

Andy wandered in, curious about the training grounds. He saw Xicor and waited his turn to be trained.  
Planet Malachor - the home of the evil saiyans (xxdarkredxx is the mod for this)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games