Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
UGH BELLA! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Bella have even thought about taking Jacob to the meadow?
  NO WAY!!!
  Yeah! (Team Jacob!)
  -pollwhore-
View Results

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:17 am
I am new to the series, sort of. I am in the middle of New Moon with stupid Jacob. I was reading and all of a sudden, BELLA WANTS TO TAKE JACOB TO EDWARD'S MEADOW! scream How dare she? I mean, I know it's not official, but I pretty much consider it to be a special place for Edward and Bella! Not douche-bag Jacob! Don't spoil anything important for me, but does anyone else share this fiery rage with me?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:25 am
Oh I know how you feel, when I read that I had to re-read it to see if that's what it said and I was like 'What the eff that is not right'  

strawberry monochrome

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 am
I know! gonk
She better not find it...
Do you think Edward would be sad if he found out she tried and wants to take him there?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:32 am
I think Edward would be really upset because like you said it is THEIR own place not Jacobs to march all over.  

strawberry monochrome

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:39 am
I know. Jacob sucks. Meh. I don't want Edward to be sad. Does he find out?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:45 am
I hate Jacob so much! And from what I remember Edward doesn't find out.  

strawberry monochrome

kira kira fuwa fuwa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:58 am
Oh I know. I want him to die in Breaking Dawn or something because I hate him so much. xD Phew. At least he doesn't find out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:05 am
Yeah, I want him to die and just go sit in a corner or something throughtout breaking dawn. . because it is the final book of the series( as I recall) and I don't want him ruining it!  

strawberry monochrome

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 am
I think it was more of Bella feeling the need to find the place and she just couldn't stand to be alone for a single second. She didn't really care if Jacob was there or not, he just made it easier for her to find the place--basically she used Jacob as a tool. For Bella, that's all Jacob really is--a tool, or always, always second choice.

Besides, at the time Bella just needed to be around someone--not necessarily someone to replace Edward who she believed truly hated her because of what he said when he left. You know? She needed to cope with reality and face that Edward didn't love her. (From what he told her.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:17 am
I know but the more I read it, the more I feel like she is getting feelings for Jacob! I guess he is just a tool but still. (heheh lol @ Jacob being a tool)

I guess. She always has Charlie! (kidding)  

kira kira fuwa fuwa

papershelf i c i c l e s

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am
I Am SO Oatmeal
I think it was more of Bella feeling the need to find the place and she just couldn't stand to be alone for a single second. She didn't really care if Jacob was there or not, he just made it easier for her to find the place--basically she used Jacob as a tool. For Bella, that's all Jacob really is--a tool, or always, always second choice.

Besides, at the time Bella just needed to be around someone--not necessarily someone to replace Edward who she believed truly hated her because of what he said when he left. You know? She needed to cope with reality and face that Edward didn't love her. (From what he told her.)

that was exactly what i was gonna say when i was reading the comments! so im quoting you for emphasis and out of laziness of retyping razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:43 pm
Haha, you need to finish the book before you get all angry. :]

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:45 pm
Peach Tea Pocky
I know but the more I read it, the more I feel like she is getting feelings for Jacob! I guess he is just a tool but still. (heheh lol @ Jacob being a tool)

oh, just wait.

if you hate him now, you will
absolutely loathe him in Eclipse.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:50 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Peach Tea Pocky

oh, just wait.

yep.. definitely iwillburnhimandsendhimtoendlessoblivion hate.  

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
Peach Tea Pocky

oh, just wait.

*giggles*
I know right??

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items