h.f.i.l

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:01 pm
User Image

HFIL also known as hell is spelled as the home for infinite losers. This is where all the cold hearted and bad people go includeing powerfull fighters of a great reputation. In this realm is only volcanic mountains and desert where all kinds of evil creatures, warriors, and any bieng will travel. Endless desert, blood colored water, and very few pleasant area's, this hellish place is fit for any badguy. If a villian of great power was too come here and still be a nucsense because of their insane and vilent nature then they will automatically lose their own body and take the form of a small and weak puff cloud having no current power level of voice to even be heard just in case they try to attempt some kind of trickery. Here is where they lye, forever and ever unless they are wished back or infact find their way out.

[All villians of evil consent or bad records come here, and remain here until released for good behavior or escape]

Frieza
Ki Control 1- 100 power points
Ki Control 2- 200 power points
Ki Control 3- 300 power points
Ki Control 4- 400 power points
Ki Control 5- 500 power points
Ki Control 6- 600 power points
Energy Shield- 400 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]
Air Blast- 400 power points
Eye Beams- 400 power points[must have ki control 3 to learn]
Death Beam- 500 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]
Death Ball- 1000 power points [must have ki control 5 to learn]
Supernova- 1500 power [must have ki control 6 to learn]

Jeice
Fire Ball- 7 power points [ must have ki control 2 to learn]

Captain Ginyu
Ki Control 4- 400 power points
Body Change- 1000 power points [must have ki control 4 to learn]

Reccome
Eraser Gun- 500 power points
Recoome Kick- 400 power points
Recoome Bomb- 500 power points [must know ki control 1 to learn]

Guldo
Time Freeze- 600 power points [must have a higher version of ki control to it for a longer time]

Burter
Purple Comet- 800 power points [must have ki control 2 and can only be used with a partner that knows the Purple Comet]

Cooler Soldier Sauzer
Energy Beam- 200 power points
Scattering Finger Blast- 500 power points [must have ki contol 3 to learn]
Sauzer Blade- 700 power points [must have ki control 5 to learn]
Static Shock- 500 power points [must have ki control 4 to learn]

Lord Slug
Namekian Language- 1200 power points
Namekian Arm Stretch- 400 power points [nameks only]
Namekian Leg Stretch- 400 power points [nameks only]
Namekian Transformation- 1000 power points [increases PL by 10X and nameks only]
Mouth Blast- 500 power points [must know ki control 2 to learn]
Eye Beams- 400 power points [must know ki control 3 to learn]

Cell
Ki Control 1- 100 pp
Ki Control 2- 200 pp
Ki Control 3- 300 pp
Ki Control 4- 400 pp
Ki Control 5- 500 pp
Ki Control 6- 600 pp
Ki Control 7- 700 pp
Ki Control 8- 800 pp
Super Kamehameha wave- 1000 power points [must have ki control 8 to learn]
Special Beam Cannon- 600 power points [must have ki control 6 to learn]
Death Beam- 500 power points [must have ki control 4 to learn]
Big Bang Attack- 1000 power points [must have a PL of 1,000,000 to learn]
Self Destruct- 1000 power points [ must have a ki control of 5 to learn]
Afterimage Technuiqe- 400 power points
Energy Shield- 400 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]
Extended energy shield- 800 power points [must know Energy Shield to learn]
Rapid Fire- 400 power points
Instant Transmission- 1200 power points [must have ki control 6 to learn]
Kienzan Disk- 700 power points [must have ki control 7 to learn]
Solar Flare- 400 power points [must have ki control 4 to learn]

Dabura
Dark meditation (increase PL 10,000)
Fire Breath- 500 power points
Stone Saliva- 800 power points [must have ki control 6 to learn]

Nappa
Mouth Blast- 500 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]
Saiyan Boom- 700 power points [must have ki control 3 to learn]

Android #13
Energy Barrier (Android Energy Shield)- 500 power points
S.S. Deadly Bomber- 1000 power points  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:15 pm
dark meditation training part 1/1

malachor appears in front of dabura hello my king i have come here to ask you to train me in the dark form ,so you got yourself sent here just for me hahahah well then i shall teach you thank you my lord he tells me to sit to concentrate on pure evil on death on all bad things i do as told i concentrate hard he puts his hand on my head and transfers some dark energy to me i fell the incredible rush of it all i can fell the power groing inside me  

o mally cat

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:17 pm
sayain boom training part 1/7
i appear in front of nappa hello you weakling i demand you to teach me the sayain boom techniqueyou cant be that powerfull he turnes on his scouter it starts flashing he gasp and steps back ok my lord i will teach youwe start training for hours i keep trying near a bunch of rocks the crack but nothing happens

sayain boom part 2/7
i get angry and try again on a diffrent area but get the same result he tells my to be calm while doing it i smile and hold up my hand it smokes and the rocks explode but i try not to make to much rucus that way not to get in trouble but i still keep doing it rocks explode

sayain boom training part 3/7
this is getting boring how does this technique work what is its purpose
it is for destroying large areas and cities or making a decoy but it has its useswell i guess but still can it be used on enemy'syes thats the next part of the training how to further concentrate ithe tells me how to make a single item explode he points to a rock i look at it and do the move but it and about six other rocks explode i get fustrated he tells me to concentrate very hard and points at another rock i open my palm when it begins to smoke i close it and the rock explodes

sayain boom traing part 4/7
haha i did it that was cool i shall test it on some humans when i get back i shall make them explode and implode it shall be amusing i need to further my training more though i do not wish to die again and my attack i want to be succsesfull i will not fight for awile i shall do a hit and run techniqeu that way i dont wind up back here again and i shall recruit some strong humans to build my army

sayain boom training 5/7
hhmm sounds like a plan but lets continue here make this explodehe throws a small rock up in the air i raise my hand it explodes hahaha this is easy now is there anything else i can do well you can make undergrond air pocket ,then teach me that he tells me to concentrate on the gruond onder the rocks deep underneath they crumble and break

sayain boom training part 6/7
so nappa can you get wished back have you died three timesi dont know maybe nobody's wished me back maybe i will when i get back you could be of use to me im planning something big for earth its got two many hero's to be trusted and once my training is complete my attack will begin but for now no har no foul

sayain boom training 7/7
ok so we are almost completedwith this training is ther anything else i should know about no we have completed your training my lord we are finished if you need to know any more techniques i will be glad to teach you and if you happen to get the dragon balls plz remeber me as i walk away i raise my hand slightly the grond under nappa crumbles and he falls a few feet  
Capsule Corp Library - look here first for the info about profile making

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games