Reply Planet Earth - Where the humans call home
kame house Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:24 pm
This Thread is for where the humans and visitors to Earth can train under the guidance of one of the three fighters here. Please ignore what has happened, just go to the last page of this thread and make a post here to train.

Far out on a small island the decendents of a long lost martial art discipline train here to advance there skills and become strong warriors. It is said the sensei here Turtle Hermit Master Roshi has been alive for well over 300 years. His long years have shown him massively strong warriors and in turn has made him the ultimate trainer on everything martial arts.

Master Roshi:
Ki Control 1- 100 power points
Ki Control 2- 200 power points [must know ki control 1 to learn]
Ki Control 3- 300 power points [must know ki control 2 to learn]
Power Sensing- 500 power points
Jan-Ken Punch- 400 power points
Kamehameha wave- 500 power points
Hypnosis- 600 power points
Turtle Style Martial Arts- 300 power points
Kung fu- 300 power points [must know Turtle Style Martial Arts to learn]
Drunken Boxing- 500 power points [must know kung fu to learn]
Afterimage Technuiqe- 400 power points
Hankokubikkurisho- 900 power points [must know ki control 3 to learn]

Wolf Style Master Yamcha the third
Ki Control 1- 100 power points to learn
Ki Control 2- 200 power points to learn [must know ki control 1 to learn]
Ki Control 3- 300 power points to learn [must know ki control 2 to learn]
Ki Control 4- 400 power points to learn [must know ki control 3 to learn]
Wolf Fang Fist- 300 power points
Kamehameha wave- 500 power points
Spirit Ball- 500 power points to learn [must know ki control 4 to learn]

Kamehouse Monk - Krillin
Ki Control 1- 100 power points
Ki Control 2- 200 power points [must know ki control 1 to learn]
Kakusandan- 500 power points [must have ki control 4 to learn]
Afterimage Technique- 400 power points
Air Ball- 400 power points
Solar Flare- 500 power points
Multiform- 400 power points [must have ki control 4 to learn]
Destructo Disk- 600 power points to learn [must know ki control 5 to learn]
Multiple Destructo Disk- 1200 power points to learn  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:36 pm
Jerx stepped outside of his house and looked onto the horizon. The sky was blue with a few white, puffy clouds here and there in the sky, while the sun was in the middle of the sky, beaming with down at the earth with its intense rays. "It's time to train with best martial arts masters out there," he said to himself after breathing a deep breath of excitement. Jerx closed the door behind him after he set off towards the Kame house his dad had told him about once before; his father had never actually been there but had heard stories of a master that lived on the island and had trained some of the most powerful warriors out there.

30 minutes later...

[Ki Control 1-1/1]

Jerx landed on the island of the Kame house and encountered an older man with little to no hair on his head and had a white beard on his face. "Excuse me sir....are you Master Roshi?"

"Why yes it is, and you are?"

"Oh, my name is Jerx and I'm here to ask you to train me to become a stronger fighter."

"Well, alright...I guess I can take on another pupil. Get over there, no over there, yes that's good. First of all, it seems that you have no experience in fighting whatsoever, so we're gonna start off with the basics....Ki control 1. It's very simple-all you have to do is concentrate your energy into the center of your body and hold it there. It'll want to explode, but you musn't let it do that. Concentrate..."

Jerx took a wide position and focused his energy into the center of his body like he had been told. He could feel something inside of himself, something he hadn't felt before....it was strange, but he concentrated on it and felt some strain within him. After a few short minutes, he opened his palm and saw a small yellow sphere of energy manifest itself there.

Master Roshi looked over at it and said "There, that wasn't so hard now was it?"  

Death_Note_Rocker

o mally cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:33 pm
malachor appears between roshi and jerx with his back to jerx he grabs roshi's throat and throws him inot the water and looks at jerx if you choose to come with me onto your homeworld to be truly trained then follow me were you will will e trained to your peak or stay its your choice youngling  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 am
Jerx looked at astonishment as Malachor threw Master Roshi into the water, and then looked back to Malachor. "Wh-who are you?...Why did you do that to him, that was rude of you!" Jerx paused for a moment and looked at Malachor...he seemed to be a very strong fighter, but Jerx didn't know what he was capable of. "What do you mean my homeworld...this is it."  

Death_Note_Rocker

o mally cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:50 pm
malachor just started laughing child this is not your true homeworld you are half saiyan wich means you have it in your blood the power as for him he is a weak human with no potential but you are onley half  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 pm
"Only half....? he thought in his mind. His father was indeed a full saiyan, but his mother on the other hand is a human, so it only makes sense that he would be "half". It was all making sense to him now. "So, you mean I can never be as strong as a full-blooded saiyan?"  

Death_Note_Rocker

o mally cat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:47 pm
yes but it would take alot of training and time if you think you can handle it then come with me if not then stay out of my way  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:20 pm
Jerx thought to himself for a moment. If he left, he would leave everything he had ever known behind to become a stronger and skillful fighter like his father. If he left, he could return to his parents later on in a year of two..."I guess....I guess I could go with you just to train. Where we you take me?"  

Death_Note_Rocker

o mally cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:10 am
everywhere at that moment i grab your arm and with my free ar use instant transmission taking us to the saiyan battle grounds on planet malachor  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:40 pm
Meanwhile, another fighter, or I should say human named Sora came through a mysterious warp portal and crash landed on Turtle Island, the home of Master Roshi.

He had his keyblade named Oblivion with him. He saw someone in the ocean struggling and Sora dashed over to help the old man whose name was Roshi.

"Are you all right, Mister?" Sora had asked.

"Why yes, I'm fine now. That was some rescuing you did. What's your name young lad?"

"It's Sora. My two companions are Donald and Goofy."

"You aren't from around here are you?" Roshi asked next.

Sora shook his head, "No, I'm not. Normally I am on a mission fighting the heartless, but this year I just took my two friends on a journey to see the universe. It was my wish granted by King Mickey."

"A wish you say? Well, my name is Master Roshi. I'm a martial artist. I haven't heard of what you call the Heartless, but there have been some nasty characters coming through here lately. I think they're called Saiyans. I wouldn't normally ask an outsider to meddle in the affairs of other worlds, but I sure could use your help. I shall train you as a reward for helping me."

"Gee, thank you, sir. I could always use more training. And for the training I will try to help you with your problem."

"Well, Golly, I am tickled pink that you are willin' to help. Not many people would just help a stranger like me. Now the first thing I want you to do may seem like it isn't training, but believe me, it is training. I taught my very first diligent pupil Goku this technique and it was his test in order to begin his training. I would like the three of you to find me a woman. Not just any woman. She has to be someone who will be willing to help around here all the time. Along the way, you may run into some dangers, but that is where the training part comes in. Do what you have to to get what I need. Do you understand?"

Sora nodded and then Donald and Goofy too went in search of finding a woman for their newfound friend.

(I hope this will help, Mollah. I was thinking of doing a Kingdom Hearts crossover here. But keeping the strengths of DBZ. You see, it will be KH characters mixing with the DBZ characters to create a saga for you.)  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

o mally cat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:59 pm
meanwhile mollah on planet malachor sensed the sudden bringing of a new powerlevel decided he was going to destroy earth and maybe namek but he would start with namek  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:26 pm
In the deserted lands, Sora, Donald and Goofy stopped to have a rest. They were both parched of thirst and they were tired. "Say guys, why don't we just stop here for a while? I am so exhausted."

Donald then said, "Good idea, but what if the heartless show up when we're asleep?"

Goofy then added, "Well, if the heartless show up, then we'll just have to fight them, that's all. Besides, we haven't seen any sign of them lately. I think we may be safe out here."  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:26 pm
From the desert area, a young man of 17 arrives at the Turtle Hermit's Island for training. He speaks to Master Roshi whom was staring out into the ocean.

"Um, excuse me, but would you be the legendary Master Roshi?"

The old man looked to the teen and nodded, "Why yes, that I am. And who might you be, lad?"

"My name is Terry Bogard, my younger brother Andy has fled the Planet to seek alien love and it has me kinda heartbroken. I was hoping that you would train me in your Martial Arts ways in order to help me ease my troubled heart."

Master Roshi began to laugh. He said through his laughter, "Why, sir I understand how ya feel. I haven't had me a woman ever. Ashame that it is. Okay, for being similar to me, I will train you. Since I had sent three others on my woman seeking task, the task I will have for you is lets just say less than savory. My bathroom has been really been quite stinky lately and I have not been able to rid myself of the smell. I was hoping that you may help me figure out what the smell is and get rid of it."

Terry bowed before his Master and said, "I shall do as you ask, Master Roshi."

At that, Terry went into the bathroom to see what that smell might be.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:48 pm
as soon as terry walked in two sets of eye's poped up out of the toilet ut whent back in quickly  

o mally cat

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 pm
Terry sensed something in the can, but kinda laughed too. He wandered over to Roshi and said, "Looks like it could be a gator."

Roshi snickered, "Oh? Is that all? Well, I've been plain ole worried for nothin' then. As a token of my gratitude, here, one of my special magazines!"

Terry glanced at the magazine and they were filled with dirty pictures of naked women! He blushed deeply and then asked, "Aren't you going to train me?"

Roshi chuckled, then said, "Flip through those pages and tell me, which one do you think is my favorite."

Gulping, Terry then asked, "Uh... okay, but what does this have to do with martial arts?"

Roshi let out a frustrated sigh, then replied, "If you cannot read the mind of your teacher, then how are you to know when a real threat is coming? It's to enchance your psychic abilities. Now pick!"

Sighing again, Terry flipped through the pages, thinking his master was a real pervert, but nonetheless, he saw the logic behind Roshi's answers. What the real challenge was, was not to feel errotic at some of these photos. Restraining the urge of tainted love. There was a hidden lesson.

Getting to page 30, and with three pages left, Terry's eyes gazed over the paper to see one that Roshi would not be able to resist. He showed Roshi the picture and saw his master drool!

"Oh ho ho..you are a natural, Terry! This one is my favorite!"  
Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces