Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
Dragcave Family trees Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So how many dragons do you plan to have in your scroll in 6 months?
  125+
  Poll whore
View Results

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 pm
Now that the site has had an upgrade and we are able to see the parents of our bred dragons, and how the dragons we abandoned are doing, we can see how large our dragon families really are.

Now each person does a family tree differently so each could be read differently, nut please make it as simple as possible for everyone to understand.

Also, this is not required. Its just for fun. I will try to post as many of the trees on the front page in the reserved spaces, but there are others out there that are like me and have very extended dragon families so please watch how much you type.

Please PM all trees to me so that we dont stretch the pages. you can still talk about the cave any i guess anything else in here but keep it PG-13 please.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:05 pm
How to figure out the family tree

Well, the easiest way to find out the family tree is to go you scroll and click 'view' for every dragon. Yes i know this can be hard for those of us with large amounts of dragons but its really the only way. In the area where D.O.B. is it will say 'Father', 'Mother', and 'Children'. this is how you know who is who. But the best part is that it gives a link to those said family members. For thos of you who bree to abandon this is a good way to keep track of the eggs that you abandon.

Now for making the family tree. As said before each person does their differently. If you take a look at mine, Emotionless Dream aka DaRkMuNcHkIn, i put my dragons in order of who was the oldest to the youngest out of my adults. With each one i then put 'Parents' and/or 'Children after it to say if they had known parents or if they had any children. This is the most simplest way to do the family tree but it is the most confusing when trying to tie each of the family members together.

Now, if you have your own way of making your dragon's family tree please PM me telling me so and i will update this post.  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:06 pm
~First sets of family trees~

Emotionless Dream aka DaRkMuNcHkIn:
Rein: children- Ralmas, Kni, Phu, one unnamed with Adilie[deceased], and one unnamed with Eika.
Triella: children- Ralmas, Kni, Uroa, Phu, Vune, and one unnamed with Kac.
Aidan: children- Mahak, Fimali, and one unnamed with Yamira.
Trian: children- Riman, Lavenderdawn, and one unnamed with Accalia [deceased].
Halan: children- Dracoangel, Neruda, one unnamed with Yamira, and one unnamed with Accalia.
Ralmas: Parents- Triella and Rein children- one unnamed with Gasha [deceased], and one unnamed with Gasha.
Thralmal: Parents- Azalea Leigh and Osmundi
Yamar: Parents- mother unnamed and Pyrozaur children- Damia, Kamea, Uroa, Enodi, and one unnamed with Danea [deceased].
Eika: Parents- Emberanalith and Lyjanliranar children- Mahak, Fimali, and one unnamed with Rein.
Yamira: Parents- Kryzkenurahl and Rojangushanil children- Damia, Majestic Violet, Riman, one unnamed with Halen [deceased], and on unnamed with Aidan.
Adelie: Children- Fadir, Dracoangel, one unnamed with Rein [deceased], and one unnamed with Xeais.
Mahak: Parents- Eika and Aidan children- Fadir, Majestic Violet, one unnamed with Nalara [deceased], and one unnamed with Sarai.
Damia: Parents- Yamira and Yamar children- Lavenderdawn
Adlai: children- one unnamed with Gasha, one unnamed with Sarai [deceased], and one unnamed with Dilurani.
Accalia: Parents- Bregolien and unnamed Father children- one unnamed with Trian [deceased], and one unnamed with Halen.
Fearghus: children- Danae and one unnamed with Nalara.
Gasha: children- Danae, Neruda, one unnamed with Adlai, one unnamed with Rlamas [deceased], and one unnamed with Ralmas.
Sameya: children- Enodi and one unnamed with Sman.
Fadir: Parents- Adelie and Mahak children- Rabi’Keth and one unnamed with Uroa.
Danae: Parents- Gasha and Fearghus children- Kamea and one unnamed with Yamar [deceased].
Nalara: children- one unnamed with Fearghus, and one unnamed with Mahak [deceased].
Sarai: children- Sman, one unnamed with Adlai [deceased], and one unnamed with Mahak.
Dilurani: children- one unnamed with Adlai.
Eplepe: Children- Rabi’Keth
Kac: children- Sman and one unnamed with Triella.
Uroa: Parents- Triella and Yamar children- one unnamed with Fadir.
Phu: Parents- Triella and Rein
Fimali: Parents- Eika and Aidan children- Xeais
Riman: Parents- Yamira and Trian
Enodi: Parents- Sameya and Yamar
Sman: Parents- Sarai and Kac children- Xeais, Vune, and one unnamed with Sameya.
Lulun: children- one unnamed with Ceme.
Xeais: Parents- Fimali and Sman children- one unnamed with .
Esae: both parents unnamed
Teridla: parents- Barbie girl and Waterloo
Astol: children- one unnamed with Adelie.
Ceme: Parents- Oirbanriona and Talmhaigh children- one unnamed with Lulun.
Ethe: Children- one unnamed with Astol.
Vune: Parents- Triella and Sman

Unnamed adults- 1(will post information when named)

Frozen hatchlings
Kamea: Parents- Danea and Yamar
Kni: Parents- Triella and Rein

Ones with no parents and children
Benesn
Cimum
Kumet
Xeth
Mailune
Asabu
Dalulur
Dephada