Submit

How Often Should The Palaces Be Active
  Monthly Event??
  Weekly Event??
View Results

I-Seisui-I
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:24 am
User Image This is the Sage palace This Palace is the same as the other palace's but a whole new throne to take with diffrent Prizez

Come and enjoy the fights or be apart of them!
Cheer your favorite team on and hope they win!

- All members in the Arena must follow the battle system style.
- Keep it PG-13 and have fun

The Arena will be open when it is this area's turn to be the Palace that is active Each Palace will be Active for 1 week and then after that week in the following week the emperor or empress shall be crowned and the cerimoni shall commence

:Commentor: X____________X

:Special Guest: X____________X

oh and there shall be a COmmentor and a Special guest if you are participating in the arena then you cannot be the guest or commentor or you may choose to deny the position while a battle i in phase the Crowd may not post in the forums only the Commentor and SPecial Guest May  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:26 am
i think it should be every 2 week's  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:39 am
Good man.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:44 am
thank you very much  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

Blackened Daylight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 am
I'll be this or next weeks Special Guest. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:01 am
dude i dont even know when these things will start  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

Shadow Hachia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:25 am
We should have Matches weekly and Arena's monthly? And at least someone from every sub forum guild should be able to be a special guest too. Like switch from Moontree one week/match to Kestrel one week/match and so on. It's only fair so that other guilds can observe the matches too. Plus the special quests should be chosen by the guild master of each guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 pm
um no shadow we have a whoel tournament in one week were starting on tuesday and that is why i made chatter boxes for the crowds but you can ask kami witch guild can take the chatter box on tuesday each battle the chatter box shall be bequeathed to another guild  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

Shadow Hachia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 pm
Abyss XX
um no shadow we have a whoel tournament in one week were starting on tuesday and that is why i made chatter boxes for the crowds but you can ask kami witch guild can take the chatter box on tuesday each battle the chatter box shall be bequeathed to another guild

Then the captains of the sub forum guild should take turns being the special quest right? Then Vice Captains. It would only be fair that some people get to be in the Tournament as a Special Guest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 am
well i say matches first week of month maby 5 or 6 and tournaments on the last two weeks of that month?  

AzureArrancar

Yaroki
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:03 am
I agree with Shadow about the special guest thing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:01 pm
shadow the poll ses it all the people want to have it weekly but all of the palace's arent going to be weekly the'll be random who ever wants to take command of it and plan it all out and you have to get kami's regards first and get it approved and yaroki were going to do it that way the chatter box is moon tree's on tuesday then its who ever wants to have it on the rest of the days  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

Shadow Hachia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 pm
Yeas I understand that, but I'm not talking about when the tournaments are going to held, I'm saying that the Special Guest should be at least VC's and GM's; they should share the Special Guest spot everyone once in awhile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:09 pm
it should be shared by GM's VC's And Crew  

I-Seisui-I
Crew

AzureArrancar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:45 pm
Abyss XX
it should be shared by GM's VC's And Crew

Yes i agree but i would say that maby GM choose if they want to be the special guest and if the don't then the VC if he doesn't then pick one of the crew  
--.hack//arena battles rp

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games