Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goths Going Green! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many countries have you been to in your life? (Former countries count too!)
  2-5
  6-9
  10+
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:16 pm
So I'm sure we've all recognized the current (and ever increasing) "go-green" and enviornmentally friendly trends taking place on every scale! Do you care about the planet, your envoirnment, or maybe just your city/town? How do you help out in preserving it? How do you save energy? I wanna know!

Discuss:

How much do you care about the enviornment and preserving it? What are your views? Should we be exploiting what we have or keeping it safe?

What are you doing to save energy? What enviornmentally friendly habits have you taken up and what made you start?

How you show your support (or lack of) for the enviornment and get the word out?

Do you believe the world is being threatened by humans? Is everything really as serious as they say? Should we be worried?

---------
I got the idea for this when a couple of my friends dyed their hair bright green in support of the enviornment. They are vowing for a month to live what seems to be a nearly Amish existance to save energy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm
anything we can do now is sadly too little too late  

AEtherclaw

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:54 pm
I concur.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:01 pm
now lets go listen to black planet  

AEtherclaw

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:35 pm
I personally like the environment. I havent done anything to preserve or help it but I would if I thought about it. We should keep it safe but I understand that it is hard.
I would totally die my hair green!! Wear hemp clothes or other crazy stuff....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:22 pm
The Environment needs saving!! plant a tree!!! what i do is i make sure all of the light bulbs in my room use less energy and when thrown out are environmentally friendly! Recycle!  

Sayga Takaino

Eskimos are so gay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm
AEtherclaw
now lets go listen to black planet
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:26 pm
I've been buying cacti lately. They don't need much water, thankfully.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:56 pm
dont mind living in a distroyed word distruction is beautiful  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 pm
Even when breathing in sludge?

Ew.

GhoulPuppy

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:15 am
how is dyeing your hair green or any other color for that mater good for the environment anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:29 am
I do not really care all that much, I myself probably wont be too heavily effected, and as the old saying goes "too little, too late"  

Shadowed Intent

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:43 am
dying your hair doesn't save the enviroment inf act i would think it woudl damage it more what with the hair products the chemicals and plastic bottles and applicators used to dye such hair and having to throw it out because i know the bleach/or lightening hair s**t isnt really recylable seeign as its LOADED with chemicals and the green dye itself is loaded with chemicals. take those to the dump and you're only adding more chemicals into the ground....so ...way to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 pm
Shadowed Intent
I do not really care all that much, I myself probably wont be too heavily effected, and as the old saying goes "too little, too late"

how would the end of the world not effect you?  

AEtherclaw

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:50 pm
AEtherclaw
how is dyeing your hair green or any other color for that mater good for the environment anyway?
They did it to show that they're on a month long crusade for the enviornment. No one else knows what it means so it is a little pointless.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff