Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Completed ballet studio scene from Comic-Con.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dine with the Damned

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:48 pm
i know you cant hear anything because
of all the crazy fangirls, but bear with me.
its still freaking awesome.

if you were there you would be screaming too....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuHS3ihYlCs  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 pm
That was awesome! I wish I could have gone to Comic-Con D;  

Kiss of Color

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:36 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
i know you cant hear anything because
of all the crazy fangirls, but bear with me.
its still freaking awesome.

if you were there you would be screaming too....

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuHS3ihYlCs

Wow my heart was racing sad
Damn you robert!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:00 pm
...James bit her hand in the book, not her wrist... dang it...

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:43 pm
it wasn't accurate but it was awesome and hey, we can't expect accuracy... its the movies.

thanks so much for showing us that, I sat there with my mouth hanging open watching it lol!

it was like when I saw the twilight trailer in the Dark Knight movie... Well then I was kinda fangirling, but it's just as awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:07 pm
LOL i LOVE how you can hear all the girls screaming! I dont blame them I DID!!! Wow! Intense! I'll probably be screaming threw the whole movie when i go to see it!!!! AAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh  

Citrine Goddess

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:13 am
That really did turn around to what I thought the movie was going to turn out like. Trust me, I didn't have a lot of high-hopes. But now, I am super excited. It was done so well.

But, the entire time I was watching that scene. It looked like James was going to rape her and record. I mean, look at the way he keeps touching her.

And the other funny thing is, all the girls were screaming full of joy when Edward was smashed up against the mirror. It's just like, if you like him, why are you joyishly screaming for joy still even though he's being attacked, and pretty much coked?

Oh, and I realized this before, but I haven't said anything yet. The entire movie scenes I've seen so far. They have that bluish/dark tint that is mostly on scary movies. I think that is going to make the movie ten times better.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:57 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
That really did turn around to what I thought the movie was going to turn out like. Trust me, I didn't have a lot of high-hopes. But now, I am super excited. It was done so well.

But, the entire time I was watching that scene. It looked like James was going to rape her and record. I mean, look at the way he keeps touching her.

And the other funny thing is, all the girls were screaming full of joy when Edward was smashed up against the mirror. It's just like, if you like him, why are you joyishly screaming for joy still even though he's being attacked, and pretty much coked?

Oh, and I realized this before, but I haven't said anything yet. The entire movie scenes I've seen so far. They have that bluish/dark tint that is mostly on scary movies. I think that is going to make the movie ten times better.

actually, when james slammed Edward's
head into that mirror, those were actual
'holy s**t' screams. they wernt excited about
that or anything. sometimes its hard to tell
the difference.

Dine with the Damned

La Beaute

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 pm
Total awesomeness!!! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:17 pm
I COULD BARELY BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg that was so good my two problems were that the video wasn't bella complaining about being sucky and he didnt bite her arm. But hey i'll live the scene omg that was so good i wish i could have gone to comic-con

X-Freiheit93-X

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:00 pm
Wow...It was good...I starting to change my whole idea about him playing Edward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:55 pm
Omg I loved this clip!
The actor playing James is doing an amazing job

The way that Rob looked at her when he went pick her up though! *MELTS*

vivianna-a01

xXserenitys-smileXx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:02 pm
When he says, "Tell him to avenge you"

It just seems a little out of place.
But i loved it, i was just like those fan girls redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:26 pm
OMG THAT WAS AWESOME! I WAS ABOUT TO GIVE UP ON THE MOVIE AT FIRST BUT THIS...THIS PUT MY RATINGS BACK UP. THAT WAS WOW! DEFINITELY GOING TO GO SEE IT 3nodding THNK-U TO WHOEVER POSTED THIS. I'D NEVER KNOW TIL IT WAS TOO LATE 3nodding  

haloeclipse270

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff